Yearning

The Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

(Rina’s POV)

 

That evening was the first time for our home dinner for me, Sehun oppa and Mr. Oh. It was a true catastrophe for my feeling because not only a tension between me and Sehun oppa but also an awkwardness between me and Mr. Oh. I felt I was at a wrong place. After spending some times at the park, I realized I had so much feeling for Sehun oppa left and seeing him with other girl would make me upset a lot.

 

The food was Italian. I didn't dare to look up from my dish as the opposite side of me sat a younger man and I know he was having his eyes on me though having his steak. And on the left of me, sat his father who, I know, also glancing at me sometimes.

 

"Try this, Rina, best truffles ever" My mind was interrupted as Mr. Oh put a piece of mushroom on my dish, quickly I looked at him and shook a little.

 

"Ah..Thank thank you..Se..seyong" His gaze on me was not that innocent and I knew it, sighing in my mind, I looked down and cut the truffles awkwardly before hearing an intense slicing sound of knife and meat from a young man opposite to me.

 

"Try this" An instant appear of grilled rib on my dish made the hall even more awkward and his sentence afterward was a real wicked one hurting me "Not as much expensive as truffles but better for your health" I know what he was implying so I bit my bottom lip harsh and felt very angry for the first time. He was insulting me indirectly as a material girl. 

 

"Thank you but I hate ribs" I looked up, smiling but crying inside, our eyes met for the first time that evening and sadly I knew we were still meant to be "Still you are very caring Mr.Sehun, I'm sure Ms. Park would be the luckiest girl ever"

 

"Yes, she will" He smiled and that time I felt very dump for saying so. Looking down quickly, I didn't touch his food but ate only truffles. I felt so bad, so bad that I wanted to hug him for feeling better but I couldn't.

 

A sudden gentle touch on my hair made me shudder a bit, after realizing it was Mr.Oh’s one, I didn't move away but let him pat my head in silence. I felt like a lifeless barbie doll in his collection but it was my fate. How ashamed I was. "Rina’s right Sehun. I know you are very caring. So open your heart for new love, you will be happy"

 

A dramatic change of tension made my chest tighten. An atmosphere between Sehun oppa and Mr. Oh got a bit more relived I knew though I kept looking only at my dish. I felt like tear was going to roll down again since that woman beside him supposed to be me not that Dani...

 

 "I'm gonna, dad. Ms. Park is very nice girl"  I clenched the knife without knowing myself, my heart broken only hearing him. "And that leaving me for rich old man will be regret"

 

"I'm full" I blurt out and stood up as I couldn't stand anymore. He spoke too much. Without looking, I bowed to Mr. Oh for permission and left the table quickly as I didn't want to cry in front of anyone. Slamming my bedroom's door loudly, I cried and threw myself down on the bed. Hugging my precious bear was the only thing helped me feel better as it was his representative albeit he was the one hurting me that much.

 

I wished I could disappear...I wished I could go away from the situation I met...

 

 

[Nobody's POV]

 

"I think I need to check if she is really ok" An older man stood up after his fiancee left the place. Oh Seyong was worried about that lady but his son stood to block the way.

 

"I think you should not go dad" Sehun’s tone was serious and the older one frowned "Can't you see that she's very uncomfortable with you?"

 

"It's not your business Sehun" Despite knowing his son was right, Seyong still didn't want to accept the fact. An older man walked pass his son up the stair. Despair inside his heart grew more since the first time Rina acted awkwardly to him. 

 

Seyong finally ended up going to his room instead of his fiancee's one. Sehun, who secretly having his eyes on his father, sighed in relieve after knowing so. The younger man finished his dish later then walked back to his room which was next to the female's one.

 

Rina heard the adjacent room's door close while she was crying endlessly on the bed with the bear. Being close with him was more hurtful and distant than the time she was in Vienna. Regardless any common senses, she would have opened the door and hugged him for a long long time as a compensation of their separated time but she knew she should not do it.

 

"Hello, yes? Dani"

 

Tear filled up her eyes more as she heard him talk on the phone with vibrant voice. Clenching her skirt tight, Rina put her face down on the bedsheet, crying senselessly since she knew she was going to lose him.

 

 

(Rina’s POV)

 

I felt the light on my eyes and finally it was time to wake up and face reality. Feeling exhausted overall my body, I knew my heart ached the most and I had no idea when I went to bed as my mind been being occupied by sadness and sorrow. The clock right next to my bed shown it was eight in the morning, I went to shower and got simple plain dress. Doing light makeup, then I got out of my room. Even I didn't like to have food with Mr. Oh much, I knew it was a shame to avoid him forever as one day, I..I and meant we..had to get marry. 

 

Sighing, I went to the dining area and found he had been already there, reading news paper. He was in plain suit for official work unlike me. He was very ready since morning so that was why he became very successful.

 

"Oh good morning" He stopped and stared at me before I reached the table. His light smile was warm but for me, it was very awkward. I nodded a bit, pulling a chair on his right side and sat on it as quiet as possible. 

 

"Good..good morning Seyong" I avoided his eyes afterward.

 

"Are you ok?" His hand ruffled my forehead and I was stiffened, not daring enough to see his eyes.

 

"Yeah..I'm ok Se..seyong. Just tired last night" I gave him a light smile even I knew it was fake. Our relationship was still uncomfortable for me and I was not sure how long would I feel like that, maybe forever...

 

I arched up as sudden footsteps coming from a stairways. Despite not looking, I knew it was him. Thanks to the maid serving me boiled rice, I ate it instead of looking at the one sliding the chair opposite to me and sat down. His Armani perfume made my heart fluttered as always. 

 

"Orange juice"

 

He told a maid and I heard her footstep going away. We were left three and I felt a very dreadful silence.

 

"I'm gonna to meet my important client today in Busan. Will be back a bit late. If possible, you should help Rina for dinner" My speed on chewing rice was slower as I heard Mr.Oh. It was nice that I didn't have to stuck with him all the time but being left with Sehun oppa was a night mare too.

 

"No need" I looked up, smiling to Mr.Oh "I don't want to bother Mr.Sehun since I can manage my life on my own"

 

"You sure?" The older one giggled but I nodded.

 

"Yes,I'm sure" Then I turned to his way, the way sat Sehun oppa "You don't need to take care of me" My heart broken when saying so. Our eyes met and I knew he was different. His eyes didn't give any more adoration but emptiness which made me want to cry a thousand time.

 

"That's good, since today I have appointment with Ms. Park" I should have been happy with him but in fact my hand turned very cold and my eyes gradually full with tear.

 

"Alright. Cool" Looking down suddenly, I hid my tear. Fortunately nobody noticed. My world came to an end, we were walking on a complete parallel that would never have a common way. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter