Ch:18

Glad To See You Again

"Oh my gosh---Minhyuk's little sister---oh my gosh," you gasped and grabbed onto Dongho's arm. "That little girl is crazy. She looks up to me so much and oh my gosh, she's going to murder you for being my boyfriend." 

Dongho gulped and tried to hide behind you before the little girl ran up to the both of you and threw her arms around your waist. You giggled, hugging her back. "Unnie! I haven't seen you in forever!" She squealed. 

You nodded and allowed her to give you a peck on the cheek. Dongho growled in jealousy and tugged on your arm. He pulled you along without even taking one glance at the little girl hanging onto your leg. 

"Yah! Since when did Minhyuk hyung have a sister?" He asked low enough for only you to hear. You glanced at the little girl and cleared your throat. 

"Couple of years ago?" You answered, unsure. 

Dongho kept on looking at her in a weird way and tried to tug you away but something was stopping him from doing so. Minhyuk's little sister looked up and glared at him. The glare went unnoticed by you. 

"Meenah! That kid just glared at me and she looks like she wants to murder me!" Dongho cried. 

Minhyuk's little sister blinked up at them with innocence written all over her face. You furrowed your eyebrows, shaking your head. "Dongho, Minhwa is an angel. Just be nice---mmkay?" 

Dongho hesitantly nodded and took one last glance at Minhwa before running off towards the course. You grabbed Minhwa's hand and walked towards the golf course while creating cute little small talk with your cousin. 

Minhwa looked up at you and signaled for you to bend down and so you did. "Unnie, is Dongho your boyfriend?" she asked. You awkwardly nodded and hid back a smile but Minhwa could tell how much you wanted to. After all, Minhwa had very sharp eyes and was a super smart little girl. "Unnie, tell Dongho that you're mine and only mine!" 

You chuckled and nodded as the two of you rode the golf cart towards where your dad had already started to address the ball. He swung back his club and hit the ball. It flew over the large pond and landed on the other side. Your dad pumped up his fist. "Yes!" 

Your mother laughed along with you at his reaction and he handed a club over to Dongho. You raised an eyebrow as Dongho took it in his hand and placed a golf ball on the tee. The ball was sent flying in the air and---

Plop

Minhwa snickered and smirked at Dongho. He growled and snapped at the little girl. "Well why don't you try it!" 

You shook your head. 

"You really don't want to see her play," you told him.

"Why? Is it because she worse than I do?" asked Dongho. You only shook your head and ushered for him to take another turn. This time, the ball actually crossed the pond. 

Minhwa didn't look too happy when it crossed the pond though. She was expecting him to fail once more. Dongho grinned widely and went over to hug you. "Look! It flew over the pond!" 

You giggled as his lips landed on your cheek. The little girl started fuming and stomped her feet childishly. Just then, an evil smile formed on her lips. Minhwa had just thought of the most perfect way to keep Dongho away from you. 

"Unnie, I want to go to the lounge. I'm tired," Minhwa pouted while tugging at the fringe of your khakis. Dongho looked up from the bag of golf clubs and walked over to the both of you. 

"I'll come along!" He chimed. 

Minhwa scowled at him but regained her innocent look instantly. You grabbed her hand and took the golf cart back to the building with a pouting Dongho. 

Once the three of you reached the lounge, Minhwa asked for you to go get her something to drink. "Ok sweetie, I'll be right back!" 

As soon as you disappeared from sight, Minhwa turned towards Dongho and glared at him. He flinched back a little and he swore he could see devil horns growing from atop her head. Dongho gulped. "H-hello there Minhwan," he stuttered nervously with an awkward smile. 

"Stay away from Mi Ran unnie! She loves me more than she loves you!" Minhwa growled and snapped her teeth. Dongho forced a small smile on his face and looked away. Minhwa smirked and pinched Dongho's cheeks a little too strong. "Oppa, you have such chubby cheeks," she said through a clenched smile. 

Dongho winced and rubbed his cheek. "You're one wicked little kid, aren't you?" 

Minhwa shrugged. 

"Well is it wrong to be protective over Mi Ran unnie? I mean, no guy in this world deserves her more than AA's Kimchi!" Minhwa's eyes lit up once she said 'Kimchi' and Dongho sighed. "Kimchi is so perfect! I heard that they were best friends when unnie was in high school! Of course I wasn't born yet or I just was too young to know. It'd be so great if Kimchi could be my cousin!" 

Dongho abruptly stood up and walked away from the little girl with a cold expression. He stood by the glass windows and looked out towards the courses. By the time you came back and handed Minhwa her drink, Dongho had a completely different mood. You furrowed your eyebrows and threw a glance at Minhwa.

She shrunk down in her chair and averted all possible eye contact. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your chin on his shoulder. "Did Minhwa upset you?" You asked. Dongho shook his head and refused to turn around to look at you. "Is it because of me?"

That made Dongho spin around and cup your cheeks. He shook his head and pouted. "Why would I be mad at my princess?"

You grinned and threw your arms around his neck. 

"Don't be upset! You're supposed to be happy right now because you get to rest!" 

Dongho laughed and looked over at Minhwa. She was peacefully sipping her banana milk while sitting cross-legged on the chair. Dongho frowned. 

"Why did you buy that devil a banana milk but not me?!" Dongho whined. 

 

***************************************************************************

Oh deary I take forever to update. GUISE. DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE T_T