Ch:33

Glad To See You Again

 

 
A/N: Well I at writing fluff but here it is. The first part at least. Oh and this fic will be ending soon. I'll make it a smooth ending and not abrupt because those . I'm not sure how many chapters will be left but yeah. After I finish this fic, I'll be going on a hiatus. It's not a permanent one but it'll be pretty long. Why? I'll explain at the end of this chapter. 
 
***
 
"Yah Shin Meenah!" Dongho yelled, bursting into your hospital room.
 
You looked up from the book that you were reading with an amused smile. "Shin Meenah?" you repeated. 
 
After realizing what he had just accidentally yelled, Dongho blushed in embarrassment. "I-I-I mean J-Jung Meenah!" he clarified with red cheeks.
 
Smirking, you placed the book down and patted the empty spot on the bed. Dongho grinned at you cheerfully before literally skipping over to the bed and gleefully plopping himself down. 
 
You rolled your eyes as he kept on insisting on a kiss.
 
When he wouldn't stop, you leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek(much to his dismay). Honestly, he was as childish as a kid. 
 
Dongho fell back onto your legs with a satisfied smile. "I have the best girlfriend in the world!" he exclaimed, waving his arms around. 
 
You fought back a chuckle and hit the side of his head. 
 
He grinned up at you. 
 
Sometimes you questioned how busy of an idol he actually was. The guy visited you so often that the hospital was like a 3rd home for him. 
 
The reason why you still hadn't gotten discharged was because the doctors were carefully monitoring your health. Your body was in a super fragile state and no one knew when it would revert back to its original state.
 
No worries though! You never missed any lessons because Dr.Baek would personally teach you at the hospital. You liked that so much better. 
 
Thinking about all the things that has been happening lately, Dongho snapped you back into reality with the click of his tongue. 
 
You glared at him. "What?" 
 
Dongho bravely pinched your cheeks. "How have you been handling the changes?" he asked. 
 
"Fine," you simply replied. 
 
He wrinkled his nose at your simple answer. "Did you know that you anti-fanclub got shut down?"  
 
You nodded. "It was all over the internet. Thanks to you, the whole nation knows me now," you sarcastically exclaimed. 
 
Dongho poked your cheek. "You were bound to be known all over anyways!" 
 
With a shrug, you pushed Dongho off of your legs. "Please stop comming here," you pleaded. "You're busy enough with schedules. I can take care of myself." 
 
Just as Dongho was going to say something, Jay bust into the room. "I have to protect you from certain pricks," he stated, jutting his head towards the person by the door. 
 
You rolled your eyes and gave Jay a smile. "May I help you?" 
 
"I just came by to check up on you," Jay said with a nod. "Are you feeling okay?" 
 
Dongho raised an eyebrow and interjected. "Did something happen to her that I should know of?" 
 
Jay smiled tightly at Dongho. "Didn't you know? She threw up and had migraines last night." 
 
You saw Dongho twitch in annoyance. You grabbed ahold of his hand and squeezed it while looking at Jay. 
 
"I'm fine, Jihwan-ah. How's practice these days?" you replied and threw back a question. 
 
The both of you had a light conversation with a left out Dongho interrupting parts of the convo here and there with his scoffs at Jay's replies. 
 
The talk came to a stop when Jay noticed the time. He announced that he had to leve and told you the usual things before heading towards the door. When he was leaving, he glanced in your direction with his eyes momentarily lingering on Dongho a little longer than it was supposed to. You weren't sure what the stare meant but you had come to one conclusion: Jay and Dongho should never be alone together in a room. 
 
After Jay had left, Dongho went blabbering on about how he hates people like Jay. 
 
You rolled your eyes, holding back your laughter. "Make note that he's one of my friends," you reminded him. "Be nice." 
 
It came out of more as an order rather than a suggestion but you didn't really care. 
 
There was the famous wrinkled nose of his again. 
 
Giggling, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your forehead against his. The familiar scent of whatever a man should smell like embraced your senses. You smiled unknowingly. 
 
"Yah, do you want to go out on a date?" Dongho asked. 
 
You pulled back and stared at him with wide eyes. Just to make sure, you looked around the room but no one else was there. "M-me?" 
 
Dongho rolled his eyes. "Then who else am I asking? That ghost in the corner?" he said sarcastically. 
 
You pouted. "B-but!" 
 
Shaking his head, Dongho got up. "We have time and there's no one after you. The ones who were have been put into jail or something like that! Nothing will happen." he reassured. 
 
You narrowed your eyes at him as your hand traveled to the nurse call button. Dongho noticed the movement of your hand and instinctively grabbed ahold of it. 
 
Panic flashed across his eyes as he kept a firm grip on your wrist. 
 
Sighing, you removed his iron grip from your wrist and moved to the edge of the bed where you attempted to stand up. That was pretty useless because your legs completely failed you as they wobbled dangerously. 
 
It was pointless to try. You looked at Dongho with pleading eyes. "Call the doctor." 
 
Dongho bit his bottom lip. He made his way cautiously towards the door with his eyes glued on you. He fumbled blindingly for the doorknob and eventually found it. 
 
You that that he would never peel his eyes off of you but he miraculously listened. 
 
His reluctant and heavy footsteps could still be heard even when he seemed to be pretty far away. Being the lazy person he is, Dongho would probably stop halfway in his search to sit down or something. 
 
With a small smile, you pressed the nurse call button and spoke into the speaker. "Call the doctor, please." 
 
 
 
<> <> <>
 
"Doctor, you know that I am fully capable of taking care of myself!" you argued, pouting like a child. 
 
The doctor sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He knew that an argument with you concerning something like this would go absolutely nowhere. After another long sigh, the doctor looked at you long and hard. "Don't get yourself into trouble like last time." he said. 
 
A wide smile spread across your face as you nodded like an idiot. "Don't worry! I am Jung Meenah after all." you stated with an arrogant shrug. 
 
"Just remember to take your supplements on time," the doctor reminded before leaving with an amused chuckle. 
 
Once he left, you hopped off of the hospital bed with renewed energy and a foolish grin. 
 
You ran over to the bag of clothes on the table, pulling each piece of clothing out one by one. It was difficult to choose which outfit to wear and you wanted to go crazy. 
 
You placed two outfits side by side, comparing them. Slumping your shoulders with a defeated sigh, you placed the two outfits back in the bag. 
 
A nurse walked into the room without you noticing. 
 
"A man that makes you feel as though it's the first date all the time is a rare one," the nurse stated with a small smile playing on her lips. 
 
You grinned up at her and held up two dresses. "Floral or ruffled?" 
 
"Ruffled." 
 
 
 
********************************************************************************
 
Well the reason why I'm going to go on a hiatus after the completion of this story is simple: writing has become a burden. It's not that I don't enjoy it anymore. Writing will always be a favorite hobby of fine for as long as I live. It's just that the burden of having to update all the time so you guys don't get mad at me is just very heavy on my shoulders. With school starting up soon again, I don't think I'll be able to keep up. As much as I love each and every one of my readers, the love isn't big enough for me to risk my perfect grades slipping. 
I promise I'll be back soon with a story that will hopefully blow your minds with my improved writing skills. For now, I'm just going to start on it in a journal or something and if I finish it up, I'll upload it when I think the time is right. 
I hope you all will understand my decisions. 
 
 
 
Have a nice day, neh.
I'll upload the next chapter when the ideas come to me.