Ch:04

Glad To See You Again

"Mi ran-ah, you have to be nice today, okay? Don't be disrespectful because after all, she is my girlfriend." Minwoo firmly ordered. You reluctantly nodded in agreement with a wry smile on your face. Your brother chuckled, ruffling up your hair. "Don't worry. You'll definitely like her." 

"Yeah right," you muttered. 

Minwoo rolled his eyes and cautiously walked with you into the restaurant.

"Remember my words," he whispered.

"Okay I got it!" You sighed. 

Minwoo stopped you at a corner, taking a deep breath. He peered out from behind the wall and was relieved to see his shining girlfriend sitting at the table in the far corner. Taking another large breath, he grabbed your wrist and shoved you out from behind the corner. You blinked upon seeing the person who stood out the most from the customers. 

A smirk came on your face and you turned around to see your brother nervously biting his thumb nail. Confidentally strutting over to the table, you sat in the seat across from her and stuck out a hand.

Your smile instantly changed to a warm smile. "Hi Minwoo oppa's girlfriend! I'm his little sister and the only girl in his heart, Jung Mi Ran!" You proudly exclaimed. 

His girlfriend sweetly chuckled, taking your hand and shaking it. 

"I'm---"

You held up your hand and one edge of your lips tugged up.

"It's alright. I already know who you are. Gina Choi---what kind of little sister would I be if I didn't even know your basic background?" You jokingly asked with a wink. 

Gina couldn't help but giggle at your adorableness. Minwoo slowly waddled towards the table only to see the both of you laughing and being all friendly and such. He let out a stressed sigh and plopped down on the seat next to Gina, his arm draped over her shoulder.

Your eyes immediately darted over to his sudden skinship action. Glaring at his arm, you cleared your throat and obviously pointed out the problem with your eyes. Minwoo realized it and hesitantly dropped his arm to his side. You satisfactorily smiled as a waitress walked over to take your orders. 

"What would the three of you like today?" 

"My brother will have the Red Pepper Pesto Pasta and I'll take your special Light Fettuccine Alfredo. Lay off on the mushrooms," you replied without looking at the menu.

Minwoo stared at you in disbelief with his mouth wide open. You noticed and smiled, "Yah! Don't think I don't remember what you eat. 4 years isn't that long." 

"I thought Minwoo only eats Rigatoni with simple marinara and Parmesan---" Gina whispered, obviously baffled. You laughed at her sudden shock. 

"Gina unnie will have the Pasta Primavera," you turned back to Gina as the waitress bowed and walked away, "---by the way, Minwoo oppa only has Rigatoni on odd days." 

Minwoo laughed while nodding. Gina decided to make small talk to appeal to you and so the three of you talked about turtles for the whole 20 minutes that it took to get the pasta ready. 

"---but I don't think that Australians need to have a Reptile license just to own a turtle though!" Was all that the waitress heard you say before setting down the plates of pasta in a hurry and scurried away. 

Minwoo smiled at you. "I think you scared away our waitress with your weirdness,"

You shrugged, "Oh well! I was just stating my opinion." 

Your brother affectionately smiled at his adorable sister and slyly s his arm around Gina's waist. Being the sharp person you were, you cleared your throat and glared at your brother. Minwoo sighed in defeat and dropped his arm down by his side again. 

Smiling, your phone beeped and you took it out to find a text from Dongho.

~~~

To: My Lovely Girlfriend

From: Adorable Puppy

Meenah!! You're behaving
yourself, right? Hehehe
hopefully my lovely
girlfriend didn't go out of 
control while meeting 
her brother's girlfriend!! 
After this schedule, I'll come
and go on a date with you!!~
Puppy promises!


~~~ 

A huge grin appeared on your face after you finished reading the sweet text and you put back your phone into your bag, blushing. Gina and Minwoo exchanged knowing glances with pleased looks. 

"You can't get married before us, alright?" Minwoo teased; interrupting your thoughts. Your face became flushed red and you embarrassingly covered your face with two hands. 

You silently started to eat your pasta with thoughts of Dongho flying around your head. The two older people chuckled among themselves upon seeing such cute and bafled behavior. 

"I-I-I'll leave first now. Enjoy your time together! Oppa, take her home before midnight! Don't go to clubs!" You quickly warned before dashing out of the restaurant with obvious blush on your face. 

Minwoo and Gina smiled. 

"Your little sister is so cute," commented Gina. 

"I know." 

~~~
Your POV
Chelsea's House

I jumped onto Chelsea's bed and took a large sniff only to smell a very familiar scent. I immediately sat up on the bed and looked at Chelsea with a raised eyebrow. 

Chelsea turned around to find me looking at her and tilted her head in confusion. 

"Chelsea Hayaki---did Chun Hee spend the night?" I asked, smirking. My question took Chelsea by surprise for she tripped over nothing. 

She dryly laughed, dodging my gaze and sat in front of her makeup table. I rolled my eyes and obviously knew the answer to my question. "Next time, make him sleep on the couch!" 

Chelsea frantically nodded and started to randomly pat powder on her face. I laughed. 

"You're so cute when you're flustered!" 

"Mmmmmmm---" 

Chelsea was suddenly immensely concentrated on her phone. Apparently already knowing who it was, I walked behind her and hugged her from behind. 

"Chelsea!! What am I supposed to do? Dongho is at a schedule and you're here all lovey dovey with Chun Hee and texting him! I'm forever alone!!" I sang in depression. "I miss my Dongho!!" 

Chelsea laughed and turned around to pinch my cheeks. 

"Quit being so adorable, would you?" Chelsea chuckled.

I laughed as if I didn't know what she was talking about. 

"Adorable? That adjective cannot be found in the dictionary of adjectives to describe me. The following adjectives are valid: weird, awkward, embarrassing, obsessive, crazy, arrogant, and slightly narcissistic." 

Chelsea stuck her tongue out at me and sheepishly smiled. "Well to me you're adorable!" 

I rolled your eyes and felt a vibration in your pocket.

I smiled, hoping that it would be a text from Dongho but was disappointed once my eyes set upon the ID. 

~~~

To: Mi Ran

From: Oppa

Mum called. 
She says grandfather
wants to talk to 
you. You're not 
in trouble...or
so I think. Hurry up!

~~~

I let out a sigh and glanced at Chelsea. She smiled and gestured for me to go on. Giving her one last hug, I ran out of the apartment building and towards the nearest bus stop.

Without looking where I was going, I accidentally bumped into someone with bright red hair.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking as to where I was going!" I frantically apologized and bowed several times before scrambling away. What's with me and bumping into people these days, I thought with a sigh.

I jumped onto the bus that came just in time and waddled to the back. I blinked, realizing that I was actually riding a public bus. I shrugged. At least I wasn't like those usual snobby rich girls that you see in every day life and the dramas. 

Suddenly, a million thoughts flew around my head as to why grandfather would want to see me all of a sudden. 

I hadn't done anything bad---or so I think I haven't therefore, there really isn't any reason for me to be in trouble. Maybe it could be something involving the company?

No, that's not it. Grandfather would have confronted Minwoo oppa about it. I sighed and decided to leave the subject to the side until later. Meanwhile, I stared out of the window and watched the bustling Seoul life move around right before me. 

I wish I could sit like this with Dongho, I randomly thought.

 

*******************************************

Ackkkkk!! Update for my dear dedicated followers whom I love to death =] 

You guys are so supportive that it hurts(in a good way)

I love you all---you know that right? o(^^)o 

Awkward kimchii, out~ 

Enjoy the chapter!! *waves goodbye*

I'll update as soon as possible :)