Ch:19

Glad To See You Again

You snuck in through the back door and grinned at the sweaty Shin Dongho. You handed him a water bottle and he gladly took it as he took a large gulp of H2O. 

"Sometimes I forget that you're an idol," you giggled as you wiped the sweat off of his forehead with a tissue.

Dongho shot you a glare. "For your information," he said while straightening up and slightly puffing out his chest, "I'm rather manly if I must say so myself,"

You rolled your eyes and pinched his cheeks. "Whatever you say," you muttered and fixed his fringe with the tips of your index finger. "I like your singing. You should tell them to give you more singing parts," you suggested while checking for any creases on his clothes. 

Satisfied, you pushed him away. "Go." you demanded with an edge to your voice. "Wouldn't want suspicion rising as to where you are, would you now?" 

Dongho sighed and gave you a kiss on your forehead. Before he could turn around to walk away, you grabbed onto his wrist and spun him around. He blinked at you curiously. "I'm proud of you," you said.

He grinned brightly and ran away. You laughed to yourself and headed back out of the back door once again, unnoticed. By the time you got to the front, it was packed with fans and you struggled to get through. To your dismay, you were stopped by a teenage girl. 

"Aren't you Dongho oppa's girlfriend?" she asked. 

You frantically shook your head in contradictory. "You've gotten me mistaken for someone else," you persuaded in a way that would make her believe you. The girl shrugged and turned around towards the entrance of the building once more. You let out a sigh of relief and increased your pace. Once you were out of the tightly packed crowd, you breathed in the warm air and softly smiled. 

Some day, we'll be able to peacefully be together, you dreamingly thought. You straightened up your posture and hailed for a cab. To not draw attention to yourself, you had taken a cab just in case so you didn't take any of your cars. "Teheranno," you said to the driver.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. 

You sat back in the seat and stared out the window. The passing buildings all became a blur to you therefore, you decided to pass time by playing around on your phone. 

When you arrived in the busy street, you handed the driver money and walked towards the company. You burst inside and ignored all of the greetings from employees. They were confused at your sudden behavior. You took the elevator to the top floor and burst into the COO's office. The person behind the desk looked up and smiled. 

"Wipe that smile off your face and tell me how many people want my head chopped off," you demanded as you threw yourself onto the couch. 

Minwoo chuckled. "They don't want your head chopped off," he calmly replied, "they're just jealous antis who wish they were in your place. Now, why don't you check your anti-fan cafe to see for yourself?" 

You rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at your brother. 

"Do you want me to die from a heart attack?" you sarcastically asked. Minwoo laughed and stood up from his desk. He walked over to sit down next to you on the couch. 

"I heard you went golfing with Dongho a few days ago. How was it?" he asked, changing the subject. 

You puffed out your cheeks and replied, "Fine. Minhwa and Dongho had a small conflict which ended up with the two fighting over a bottle of banana milk." 

Minwoo affectionately smiled as he wrapped his arms around you in a hug. You scowled at the sudden affectionate skinship from your brother and pushed him further away. The edges of his mouth curved up into a lopsided smirk. "How is my baby sister these days? Aren't you supposed to be busy?" he asked. 

You flicked his forehead. "I don't have classes today, for your information!" you yelled back.

Minwoo patted the top of your head. "Whatever you say, little sis," Minwoo chuckled.

You let out a groan and hit your brother with another pillow. You waved goodbye to him with the flick of a hand and walked out of the office in lighter spirits. You decided to pay your dad a small visit and popped your head into his office. Mr.Jung looked up and saw his beautiful daughter who had an unnatural smile on her face.

He invited you in and put down his pen. "What honor have I done to receive such a surprising visit from my lovely baby girl?" he sarcastically asked. You giggled and gave him a large bear hug. 

"You've done nothing much," you shrugged, "I mean if you don't count that time twenty-some years ago where you had enough courage to make---"

"Okay sweetie I get it," he held up his hand and smiled bitterly. 

You stuck out your tongue and giddily giggled. 

"Baby girl, congratulations." Mr.Jung congratulated without looking away from his computer.

You tilted your head in confusion. "For what?"

"For being the first normal person to have over 5,000 anti-fans!" he exclaimed with a large smile. You choked on your own spit and dramatically fell down onto the floor. 

Grabbing onto the edge of the couch, you pulled yourself up and took several deep breathes before straightening your clothes. "Gosh, I feel so loved," you sarcastically stated with a forced smile. 

Your dad gave you a gentle, reassuring smile, and picked up his pen once again. "You should go help out in the church tomorrow. I heard that they're holding this event thing for homeless children. It'll be a good way to get rid of all of your stress," your father suggested. 

You thought about for a second and nodded. "I'll do it," you replied and with that, you left your dad's office. You politely greeted each employee and they were once again confused with your sudden mood change. 

"I heard the miss suffers from cyclothymic disorder," one of them whispered rather loudly.

You slightly shrugged with a smirk. "They just can't handle my awesomeness," you whispered to yourself arrogantly. When you arrived outside, the driver was waiting for you and you guessed that your dad had called for him. 

"Ahjusshi, who told you to come and pick me up?" you asked. 

"Master Minwoo did, Miss Mi Ran," he replied formally.

You pursed your lips and nodded slightly. You took out your phone and pressed the #2 on speed dial. It didn't take long for the other person on the line to pick up. 

"Princess, what's up? Did something happen?" Dongho asked worriedly. 

You quietly laughed. "No, nothing really. Are you free tomorrow?" you asked. 

Dongho thought about it for some time and shook his head even though you couldn't see him. "I'm free in the morning until 6. Why do you ask?"

You smiled. "Come over early in the morning tomorrow!"

 

****************************************************************************************

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Oh and a COO is different from a CEO. No, it was not a typo