Ch:36

Glad To See You Again

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been lazy and I ran out of ideas for fluff. Well, I at writing romantic stuff but bear with me just for a few more chapters. How do you write fluff. How do you fluff. Fluff. 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Dongho s his arms around your waist, forcing you to sit down on his lap. "Aren't you tired?" he asked, whispering in your ear. 
 
A rather noticeable blush crept onto your already rosy cheeks which amused Dongho very much. 
 
You tried to stand up but the stubborn boy just wouldn't allow it and so you were basically stuck atop of Dongho's lap. "Dongho! Let me go! What if someone walks in?" you hissed as you tried to pry off his arms from around your waist. The effort to remove his arms went in vain because his grip only strengthened. "Shin Dongho!" 
 
He placed his chin on your shoulder. "I'm tired though. Can't we stay like this?" 
 
"Just for a little bit," you sighed and gave up trying to get away. 
 
And so, the two of you stayed like that for who knows how long. During that time, you fell asleep. You didn't know when exactly but you had somehow drifted off into dreamland. 
 
When you had awoken, you were on your bed, lying next to Dongho. 
 
You almost screamed but saw that he too was asleep.
 
Tracing the features of his face was inevitable. He looked too peaceful.
 
Dongho is like the moon---part of him is always hidden away. There was this pure side to him that you never paid much attention to. Behind this childish persona is the person that you never tried hard enough to understand. There were so many things about him that you never tried hard enough to notice. 
 
This person who looked so unlike himself was someone you were unfamiliar with. He didn't look like a child anymore. This boy now looked grown up. 
 
You wondered if he had always looked this peaceful and different while sleeping. 
 
Sighing, you pulled your hand away but continued to stare at him. 
 
Some time passed and eventually, Dongho's eyes fluttered open. It gave you a shock which almost made you fall off the bed. Instinctively, you grabbed a hold of Dongho and held on tightly; like really tight. 
 
You breathed out a sigh of relief when you didn't fall but became embarrassed when you turned your head to face Dongho. Pulling away, you sat up while constantly blinking and avoiding all means of contact. You heard him chuckle. 
 
"If you're going to admire me, at least do it without touching my face." he chuckled. 
 
Blushing, you cleared your throat. "I-I wasn't doing anything!" you defended. "A-Anyways, how long have you been awake?" 
 
Dongho pushed himself off the bed and draped his arms over your shoulders. "Long enough to know that I'm sure you'll never leave me because I'm too handsome," he answered shamelessly. 
 
You looked down at the ground. 
 
Dongho turned you around so you were facing him although you refused to look at his face. Chuckling, he cupped your chin with his index and thumb. He lifted your chin up. "Look into my eyes," 
 
With no other choice, you looked into those puppy-like eyes of his. 
 
"Now tell me, what do you like most about me?" 
 
"Everything." you answered immediately without hesitation. 
 
Dongho frowned. "Really?" he asked just to make sure. 
 
"Yah! Are you doubting me? Have I ever lied to you before?" you scolded him, lightly hitting his arm. 
 
He thought about it for a moment and put up one finger. "You have! Once! Or was it twice?" 
 
You rolled your eyes, placing your index finger on his forehead. You pushed it and watched as he slightly stumbled backwards. "Stupid! Just believe me when I say that I love everything about you!" you repeated and stuck your tongue out at him. 
 
Dongho grinned. "I was just messing with you anyways! I mean, who wouldn't love everything about me?" 
 
You scoffed, crossing your arms. "Now you're just getting cocky," you sighed. "Oh well! I still love you!" you exclaimed, wiggling to try to act cute. Once you stopped, you smacked your forehead and sighed again. "I feel so embarrassed knowing that you're cuter than I am!" you cried aloud, covering your face. 
 
Dongho shook his head and bent down so the both of you were at eye level. He held your face with both of his hands, looking straight into your eyes. "You are adorable." Dongho firmly stated. 
 
You nodded and squeezed your eyes shut when you felt Dongho's lips on your forehead. Such a small task but  it still made you blush. 
 
"Such a charmer," you muttered low enough so that Dongho couldn't hear. 
 
You stood up straight, pulling Dongho up along with you. With your hands and his intertwined, the two of you walked out of the room. "Neh, Dongho-ah," you started. 
 
Dongho looked at you. 
 
"Promise me something." 
 
He nodded. 
 
"Stay with me," 
 
Dongho stopped walking. 
 
"Stay with me," you repeated. "Forever." 
 
His lips crashed onto yours. 
 

 

Hello. 
 
Is it cringe-worthy enough? No? I'm sorry. This is uninteresting. I apologize. Oh and I have a lot of fanfictions already completed and finished in my journal so when my mini hiatus is done, I'll upload them and you guys won't have to wait an eternity for updates. Yay. Huzzah. 
 
Have a nice day.