Arrival of Dreams and Question

Decisions, Decisions...

 

"Ms. Yuri! Over here!" The black pearl turned her head as her beautiful straight hair swayed along the breeze. "Oh. Yes, I'm coming!" She ran over to her butler and he escorted her to a black limousine. Yuri entered the car and sat down with a sigh. "So, how do you think it's going to be like?" She asked the girl sitting next to her. The young girl tucked her red hair behind her ear and gave Yuri a gleaming eye smile. "Daebak! Nothing could possibly go wrong!" The butler then came in and started the engine as they rode onto the highway. 
 
 
 
Arriving at the Town Square... (the area where the hospital was established.)
 
 
 
Yuri peered out her window and gave a wide smile. "Woah!" Tiffany screeched out of excitement. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yuri-ah! Come on~!" Tiffany ran out the car like a child and opened Yuri's door. "Come on!" Yuri giggled and walked out. TIffany closed the car door and clung onto Yuri's arm lovingly. "I'm going to cut the ribbon, okay? Seobang, please?" Yuri blushed slightly and looked away. "U-Um, sure Fany. I don't mind." Tiffany jumped up and kissed Yuri's red cheeks which brightened further. "Thanks!" When they reached the door, pictures were being clicked every second. Tiffany's smile brightened as she held the scissors and Yuri swore she saw a young man in the crowd faint. After Tiffany cut the ribbon and the crowd dispersed because the hospital was not ready for service yet, Tiffany and Yuri opened the doors and walked inside. "Fany-ah, you can look around if you like. I'm sure our friends set up the equipment already, so be careful. I'll be in the office department upstairs organizing the paperwork." Yuri gave Tiffany a reassuring smile and headed upstairs. Tiffany called out for Yuri before she ventured to her office. "Yuri!" Yuri turned around and looked at Tiffany straight in the eyes. "Saranghae, Yuri." Almost immediately, Yuri's cheeks flushed. "S-Saranghae." Shooting Yuri her eye smile, Tiffany skipped away into the hospital. 
 
 
 
Up at Yuri's Office..
 
 
 
Yuri finished signing the last contract when Tiffany walked in with a less happy face than earlier. "Yuri..." Yuri looked up at her. "Hm?" Tiffany held up the paper.
 
"There are only two names on the list..."
"What... Augh. That's alright. We can postpone the official opening of service until next month at the maximum, so don't fret. Kamsahamnida anyway."
 
"If it's fine then OK. Ya know, my friend from childhood, Kim Taeyeon is on this list."
 
As Tiffany was conversing, Yuri was writing on a paper. As soon as Tiffany mentioned a childhood friend; someone closer to Tiffany than Yuri, the pencil broke. The eye-smile princess sat down on the chair in front of Yuri's desk and stared at the pencil silently. Noticing this, Yuri nervously laughed. "What? Oh, this.. I guess I shouldn't use pencil." She took out a nice new pen and signed the paper swiftly and tucked it away. "Anyway, what were you saying?" Yuri folded her hands and stood straight with a short smile. "...Nothing. It's 9. I should go before it gets too dark. I'm staying at Taeyeon's place. I'll see you tomorrow, Yuri." Tiffany solemnly walked out the door and headed home. The short smile that managed itself on Yuri's face faded away and a lone tear escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry. I care about you. I'm n-not jealous..." She lay her head on the desk and slowly fell asleep..
 
 
 
At Taeyeon's House.. [10:00 PM]
 
--Tiffany's POV--
 
 
 
I knocked the door repeatedly. God, where is she? Doesn't she know how creepy it is to venture out in a unknown place? And that too at night? Aish! I ringed the bell as well, but to no response. I could hear slight movement but i wasn't even sure it was Taeyeon. Then, I felt cold hands wrap around my waist. Soft kisses landed on my neck. "W-Wh..." I turned to see a unknown grimy guy with a mischievous smile glued to his face. I screamed and tried to get out of his firm grip. "Aah! Let go of me! Mmmffpph!!" He covered my mouth and started to pull me away, to a alley perhaps? Luckily, my mini hero Kim Taeyeon slammed the door open. "T-Tiffany!" Her gaze turned to the man and she clenched her fist tightly and swiftly ran toward him. The man grabbed Tae's wrist and let me go. I backed away, covering my mouth as I cowered in fear, helpless. Taeyeon then shot me her grin. "Aish. Don't worry, yeobo!" I felt myself blush, and I smiled. Flashing back to reality, Taeyeon kicked the guy in his stomach and finished him off with a roundhouse kick to the head. "Babo, bring a knife to a fight, will ya?" Great God, is she trying to get killed, or what? "Taeyeon, ibdagchaeyo!" The man ran away, holding the back of his head that was red and cut. I looked back at Taeyeon when I noticed she was talking to me. "Yah! I save you, and you tell me to shut up? Hmph!" Crossing her arms, she looked away. Oh, she can be so cute sometimes! I hugged her tightly and started planting a bunch of kisses on her cheek. "W-Wha-?! F..Fany-ah!" I stopped and gave her my best eye smile. "Yes, seobang?" Taeyeon was blushing furiously at this point and to get off the subject she pointed to the door. "C'mon, let's go inside now. You must be cold." I laughed at her silliness and followed her inside. I slept soundly that night, especially since Taeyeon allowed me to cling onto her all night.  
 
The Hospital [9:00 AM]
--Yuri's POV--
 
I felt hands on my cheek, caressing them slowly. I didn't want to wake up... Agh.. I lifted my head slowly and blinked twice. I expected someone like Tiffany or Tae, but it was someone I never saw before. "Aish, how did you get in? What do you want?" The girl was sitting in the chair across from me. I suppose I sounded rude, but I just woke up. Give me a break, will ya? She glared at me and gripped the folder in her hand. "I am here to apply for the job. Because of that I came here. Thank you very much for the welcoming!" Sarcasm huh? Two can play at that game. W-Wait.. Job applicant?! I jumped up and bowed. "Oh! I-I'm sorry! I am the owner of this hospital, Yuri Kwon." She probably felt enlightened because she stood up and bowed as well. After we both sat down, she smiled at me. "You know, you're pretty cute for a busy billionaire surgeon." I blushed slightly and looked down at the desk. The young girl stood up, casually walked around the desk and stood next to my chair. I turned to face her and instead of talking, she lifted my chin up.. Just then, she kissed me, passionately. Right there, at that time and place. I barely know her! You get what I mean right? Right? As she slowly pulled away, she smilled. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I am your Ice Princess. Jessica Jung."