I Don't Know

Decisions, Decisions...

 

Jessica kissed Yuri's pink cheeks and sat down in her seat. Snapping back to reality, Yuri put her hands out on the desk, faced Jessica sternly, and stayed in her seat with a proper straight posture. "You're confused, Kwon Yuri." Yuri titled her head to the side in question. "How?" Yuri asked, and the ice princess finally melted; her mysterious glass wall of utter confusion gone. "Why would I do such a thing all of a sudden, right?" Jessica replied. Yuri nodded her head slightly. "I was at the grand opening. I saw you with your girlfriend, laughing, happy, joyous... However you put it." Yuri's hand spread out to the sides of the tables and she stood up. Leaning down and staring into Jessica's eyes like a businesswoman, Yuri smiled. "Tiffany is not my girlfriend. Tiffany loves... Loves someone else.." Now Jessica stood and put her hands on top of Yuri's. "That pains you." Looking down at the table, Yuri nodded sadly. "Yes.. But I don't love her." Jessica leaned in and pulled on Yuri's shirt so tightly the buttons ed practically by themselves. "Then love me." This time, Yuri leaned in, causing Jessica to give a suppressed smile as their lips touched until...
 
 
 
SLAM!!!
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah! Good morning! We're ready for the first day--...." Taeyeon and Tiffany burst inside with a welcoming until they saw the scene before them. Taeyeon couldn't help her byuntae instincts and started to stare. Tiffany tightened her grip on Taeyeon and resisted the sudden urge to cry. After wincing a bit, Taeyeon noticed Tiffany's troubles and narrowed her eyes at Yuri. Even though she hates this fact, Taeyeon is very well aware that Tiffany loves Yuri. She couldn't let her best friend cry. "Kwon Yuri!" The mini-hero shouted with as much anger as she could muster. Jessica leaned back down and returned to her seat. Yuri followed and cleared . "Taeyeon, Fany-ah, this is not what you think.." Tiffany held her emotions bundled up inside and asked Yuri calmly, "I am going to my hospital room to set things up. Okay?" Yuri's heart hurt even though she wanted to love Jessica. Looking up at Tiffany, she nods. "Okay." Tiffany and Tae leave and close the door behind them as Tiffany explodes crying. Taeyeon kneeled down next to Tiffany.
 
--Taeyeon's POV--
 
My dear, lying there cold and sad... I wish to comfort you, with my own feelings, but I fear you do not feel the same. I feel that despite all we've done together, you love that Kwon Yuri. I let Tiffany rest her head against my shoulder as she wept.
"Tiff.."
"Yuri... Does she have feelings for someone else?" ..I know she does, but... I deny it for your sake.
"Pfft, no. She loves YOU."
"No she doesn't." ..Well then, Tiff. Challenge accepted.
"Oh? How can you be so sure?"
"Do you have feelings for someone, Tae?"
"You of course, my yeobo!"
"Haha, get back to work you byun!" 
I nodded and watched as my dear love walked away, to her hospital room.
I stood up and walked to my hospital room, arranged far across from Tiffany's. No doubt the work of Kwon Yuri.. I wondered to myself on the wa
If only you knew...
I wasn't joking.
Saranghae, Fany-ah.
 
--Inside Yuri's Office--
 
"I'm sorry." Yuri mumbled to Jessica. "No it's alright! Look Yuri... Tiffany doesn't love you. She probably loves that girl Taeyeon. "How do you know her name?" Jessica shook her head and sighed. "I don't apply for jobs just anywhere. Taeyeon met me when we both went to apply. She's kind." Yuri leaned back. "Anything new about Taeyeon?" Jessica looked into Yuri's pearly eyes as they looked at each other intently. Finally, Jessica spoke up. "Taeyeon... She loves Tiffany." Yuri jumped up.
"WHAT?!"
"I did not stutter, Yuri."
"B-But..."
"As I said before... Love me back."
Yuri's mouth went dry and she folded her hands as she thought about this. Jessica obviously was watching her for a long time. And fell in love everytime she did watch Yuri.
"Will you?" Jessica asked again.
"I need to think about this for sometime. But for now...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...I don't know."