Chemical Emotion

Decisions, Decisions...

 

--The first day of the vacation--
--Kwon Mansion--
--Jessica's POV--
 
I walked up the long stone path holding the gift I bought closely to my chest. I already had the necklace she bought for me on my neck again. I was wearing a long and simple purple dress. Just then, a man emerged from the garden. "Annyeonghaseyo, ma'am. What are you doing here?" He smiled and his face was covered with green smudge. In his hand, he a knife and that scared the crap out of me. I screamed and ran up the steps. "YURI! YURI! YURI! OTOKE?! SAVE ME!" I ran toward the door and was about the bang on the doorbell when the door suddenly opened and I collapsed on the floor with the person who opened it. I blinked twice and lifted my head. "Yuri! Are you okay?" I stood up and brushed myself off. Yuri stood up and looked at me, confused. "What's wrong?!" I looked behind and saw the scary man walking over here. "THAT!" I pointed and wrapped my other arm around Yuri. She just giggled. "... 'That' is my personal driver, best friend, and servant Heechul." I arched my eyebrow up and squinted. Heechul wiped the smudge off and put the knife down. "Hey! What's up with her? Sica-ah, don't worry!" I sighed and waved. "Mianhae! I didn't know you were friendly.." Heechul just gave a thumbs up and picked the knife up. I gasped as he did. But he just walked off into the forest that is know as Kwon Yuri's garden. 
 
--Resturant--
--Yoona's POV--
 
I stared at Seohyun from across the table. She was reading the menu and ordered something for us. Then, she laid her hands down on the table as she looked elsewhere. Why wasn't she paying any attention to me anymore? I trailed my hands down the table and touched Seohyun. Almost immediately, she retracted. "Seo~" I tried my best aegyo but she ignored me. I folded my arms and laid back. "Fine. Ignore me. I don't care." Seohyun stood up and sat down next to me. I was caught a bit off-guard. I thought she was ignoring me? Or is she just playing hard to get?
Seohyun put her hand on my lap and leaned close to me. She whispered into my ear softly and seductively. 
"..Not now... Wait until we get home, Yoong."
Seohyun started to on my neck and I tilted my head back in pleasure. She lifted her head, revealing the red mark. Seohyun pinned my hands down and started to kiss me passionately as her tongue explored my mouth. She pulled away and her lips. I opened my eyes and grinned as the chemical emotions stirred within both of us.
"I can't wait for Round 2."
"Neither can I.."
 
 
--Carnival--
--Tiffany's POV--
 
Sipping some soda, I wandered around, hand-in-hand with Tae. It was going well until...
..She spotted the haunted house.
Taeyeon kept tugging on my arm and whining. "C'mon Fany! It'll be fun! Please please please please please!" I couldn't take it anymore. "FINE." I stomped toward the booth and purchased two tickets. We waited and then entered. It was dark. Very dark. There were flickering lights here and there though. Until the lights flicked and a figure appeared. I screeched. "Omo, omo, omo! What is that?!?!!" I ran around it and Taeyeon caught up and grabbed my hand. "Fany! You scared the monster!" I stopped and blinked. I looked behind and saw the dark figure covering his ears. "Oh... Sorry!" Taeyeon laughed like a ahjumma and started off. I followed after her, embarassed. What was I doing? I hope I didn't scare anyone else... To be honest, I never noticed myself. Anyway, currently, I regained my equilibrium and walked down the hall. Until the lights stopped and it was completely black. I held my soda tightly and went to take a sip. This did not feel like soda. I noticed arms around me and my hand empty. The lights flickered again and I saw Tae. I let the chemical emotion flow as I returned the kiss. Ah, my mini-hero. 
 
You're going to stay with me forever, aren't you?
 
 
--5 minutes later--
--Kwon Mansion - [Living Room]--
 
We were sitting in the cool, clean, living room. There was a giant TV in the middle of it and a wooden table. I was sitting on a mahogany leather couch with Yuri beside me. It was silent, except for the tweeting of birds. One of her servants laid down two cups of tea for us. It looked really nice. I couldn't wait to taste it! Yuri smiled at me. "Cute.."
I glanced at her with a smile. Aigoo~ Seobang thinks I'm cute~
 
I picked up the cup of tea and sipped it. "Wow. This is really good." Yuri smiled and tilted her head to the side. "It's from Japan." Cool, I always had a knack of liking Japanese stuff. I recalled something was missing. Oh! My gift! I picked it off the table and handed it to Yuri. "Oh, this.. is a little gift for you." I blushed as I looked down at my twiddling thumbs. 
"It's wonderful. But..."
I froze. Oh my gosh, is it bad? Cutting off my tension, Yuri lifted my head up and leaned close to me, the chemical emotion enthralling both of us with desire. "..It's not as wonderful as you are, Sica-ah." Our lips touched and I knew our love story had ended. This was it.
..
...
Yuri is mine now.