I Don't Love You

Decisions, Decisions...

Jessica stood up and put her hands on her waist. "Arasso. I'll get to work now." After giving Yuri a super cute smile, she headed for the door. But before she turned the door knob, Jessica turned her head. "I'll wait for you, Kwon Yuri. Saranghae." And with that she headed out to her hospital room. Arriving at floor level, she stood in the middle of a fancy square. The floors were polished and decorated a coffee color like the walls. The rails of the balcony above her were dark brown. From her position, Jessica could peer over the dark rails to see the door of Yuri's office. It had a genuine gold plate on it that was inscribed with 'Kwon Yuri; PhD and Owner'. In the middle of the square, beside Jessica was a statue of a eagle on a pillar. Around the pillar were flowers and calm water. 2 benches were on either side of the statue. Feeling a bit drawn out, Jessica sat down on a bench and smiled to herself, raising a hand to her lips. Taeyeon strolled by the square, apparently, her room was the 1st room out of four that were placed on each vertex of the square. Taeyeon's room was the northwest room. Jessica's was right next to hers, being the 3rd one, or the room in the southwest corner.

  "Jessica... What was that?" Jessica looked up at Taeyeon apologetically. "Taeyeon, I can't hold my feelings anymore. You shouldn't hold yours either! Tell Tiffany! Yuri doesn't love her. Face it, you know it don't you?" Taeyeon clenched her fists. "Yuri may not love Fany, but... I know Fany loves Yuri. And my love is one-sided. As.. As her lover I will try and keep her happy! Even if... I don't get to feel her warmth in the end. Even if I have to make her hate me, I'll let her get to Yuri." Jessica shot Taeyeon a icy glare from her seat. Then she stood up and then intimidated Taeyeon a bit by her sudden height change. "What are you saying? Tae, you know I love Yuri and yet you're not afraid to say such things in my face? Accept the truth, damn it! You love Tiffany, and I love Yuri! Yuri is MINE; and mine ALONE." Jessica stomped off to her room and closed the glass door. She even pulled the curtains over so she wouldn't have to see Taeyeon's face. Left alone in the quiet square, the sounds of the water swaying back and forth were only to be heard. Tears started to stream down Taeyeon's face as she whispered to herself. "If only it was that easy." Wiping her tears, Taeyeon went to her room and closed the door as well. Tiffany, who was in the 2nd room (northeast) had her door closed so she couldn't hear anything from outside. Neither did she spot anything, because the childish little eye-smile princess was playing with the gloves. She already set everything up and was waiting for further instructions. Tiffany straightened the gloves and made a scary face. "Ohohoho~ I'm going to get you! Run, Tiffany, run! Muahaha!" She switched character and hugged herself. "Oh no! Please! Someone! Help!" She switched characters again and put her hands on her waist. "Do not fear! Your mini hero Tae is here! Dun dunn~!" She switched back to the high-pitched 'Tiffany' and smiled. "Yay! Saranghae, Taeyeon! You're my hero! Marry me?" Tiffany burst into laughter over her own antics until she noticed what she said. "Tae... You really are my hero. Stay by me always. Okay?" She stared at Taeyeon's room's door and smiled to herself. 

--Back inside Yuri's Office--

--Yuri's POV--

  I ran my hand through my hair and sighed sadly. "...Jessica... I don't feel anything for Tiffany. Honestly, I don't know her feelings.. I don't know them! Aish, I'm so messed up! Maybe, I should try talking to her?" I stood up and walked out the door, full of confindence. As I was walking across the balcony, sliding my hand across the railing, heading toward the stairs leading to the square downstairs, I heard Jessica and Taeyeon quarreling.

"Yuri may not love Fany, but... I know Fany loves Yuri. And my love is one-sided. As.. As her lover I will try and keep her happy! Even if... I don't get to feel her warmth in the end. Even if I have to make her hate me, I'll let her get to Yuri."

"What are you saying? Tae, you know I love Yuri and yet you're not afraid to say such things in my face? Accept the truth, damn it! You love Tiffany, and I love Yuri! Yuri is MINE; and mine ALONE." Jessica stomped off to her room and closed the glass door.

Tiffany... Loves me? Taeyeon's one-sided love for Tiffany? Woah, no no no! I need to see things for myself. So I headed over to Tiffany's room and was able to hear her say... "Saranghae, Taeyeon!" I smiled and exhaled from relief. I knew I didn't have to go through a melodramatic love triangle! La-la-la-la-dee-do-da! I happily opened the door and Tiffany's attention immediately moved to me. Her expression was shocked, I mean, I know I would be too. "Fany-ah. I'm sorry about earlier." Tiffany gave me her trademark eye-smile and that certainly lifted me and the atmosphere higher. "No problem. I understand." Easy parts over, Kwon Yuri. Time to ask her. "Kamsahamnida... Um, Tiffany.. Do you l-love anyone?" My hands were sweaty and I started stammering. Tiffany didn't seem to mind, but with all the confusion that goes on in this place, I'm not sure what the heck she's really thinking or not. "Yes." 

"Who do you love, Tiffany?"

"...."

"Tiffany?"

"...."

"Do you love me?"

"....Yuri?"

"Yes?"

"I don't love you."