What are you doing, Sica?!

Decisions, Decisions...

Yuri nodded her head and gave Tiffany a smile. "Daebak! Well, we should be done, so you can leave now. Tell the others too, will ya? Oh and when you're heading home, please try and get some job applicants? Pretty please?" Tiffany giggled and put her hands on Yuri's shoulders. "Okay!" Tiffany walked around Yuri and headed to Taeyeon's room. Yuri exited and went upstairs to her office. Back with Tiffany, she opened the door to Taeyeon's room. She saw that Tae was fondling one of the syringes and when Tiffany tapped the short girls shoulder, like a static shock, she jumped up. "Aigoo! Wha--?! Oh Tiffany. Somethin' the matter?" Tiffany pointed to the door. "Tae, we have to go now. Yuri said we could leave. And don't worry, we're on good terms again." Taeyeon smiled and hugged Tiffany. Then they headed out. Tiffany lifted up a single finger and stopped in her tracks. "Oh wait, we forgot to remind Jessica!" Taeyeon grudgingly followed after Tiffany. They arrived outside her door and Tiffany opened it slowly. "Jessica?" Inside, Jessica looked up. She was sitting down on one of the chairs in the room. "Oh Tiffany... and Taeyeon.." Tiffany smiled. "We have to go now, Yuri dismissed us." Jessica nodded silently. "You go. I'll leave later. I need a couple of minutes." Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at eachother and shrugged. "Okay, see you tomorrow." And then they left. 

--Jessica's POV--

I buried my face in my hands after Taeyeon and Tiffany left. Thanks to that midget I might risk losing my Yuri. I stood up at last and headed to Yuri's office. I opened the door slowly and saw Yuri was filling out some new contracts. "Yuri.. Can I come in?" Yuri looked up. "You don't have to ask, Jessica." I hurriedly sat down on the chair and smiled at Yuri. "Saranghae~" Yuri rolled her eyes. "I know." I pouted. Is she playing hard to get? Aw! I looked around. "Hey Yuri.. Do you.. Have a place to stay?" That question must've struck Yuri hard. I could see the worry on her face. "No." My eyes widened. A millionaire in Korea, does not live in a proper house? Gosh, this kkab. "Stay at my place!" Yuri sighed and put the pen down. "Jessica.." I started to grow stubborn. How else would you convince her, right? "Stay at my place!!" I gave her my icy glare and Yuri scratched the back of her head. "...Okay." I jumped up and stood next to her. "Let's go home now!" 

"W-Wait.." She picked up some papers and stuffed them into a manila folder. I took her hand and pulled her outside. There, we walked to my house that was not very far from the hospital. The looks on Yuri's face was priceless when she saw the different buildings around the town. I opened the door and we headed inside. I dropped my bag down on the couch and Yuri followed after me without touching anything. Practically like she was my prisoner. "Yu--"

"SICA UNNIE!!!!!"

I turned my head and Krystal bear hugged me. "Agh.. Krys.. Loosen up a bit will ya?" 

Krystal, my sister stepped back and apologized. But then Yuri caught her eye. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! I am Jung Krystal. May I know who you are?" Yuri smiled at Krystal and bowed. "I am Kwon Yuri. PhD and owner of the new hospital nearby." Krystal bowed repeatedly. "Oh! You're Sica unnie's boss? P-Pleh-Please! Sit down, relax! What is the hospitals name?" Really Krystal? To be honest, there's no real name for the hospital. I wonder what Yuri has to say. Make one up on the spot, maybe? "Um, Great Axelin Hospital. Or G.A.H in short." I heard a short chuckle come from Krystal and I slapped her arm. "Yah! Go to your room. Yuri is going to stay here from now on. Got it? Treat her like family, not like a General." Krystal nodded innocently and waddled up to her room. I sighed. Aish, that sister of my'n...

--Normal POV--

--Jessica and Yuri's Room--

Jessica sat down on her bed. There was a second bed arranged next to hers. Yuri followed her inside and placed the manila folder that she was carrying, onto a desk next to her bed. Before they knew it, the nighttime arrived and they had finished dinner. Krystal was sound asleep and Jessica and Yuri went to their room. Yuri laid down on the bed and wrapped the blanket around her as she went to sleep. Jessica giggled as she saw her kkab in that position. Unable to resist, she climbed into Yuri's bed and snuggled next to her.

--Later, with Taeyeon and Tiffany...--

The two were laughing and talking as they were heading down the street to their house. They just watched a cool movie together. "Oh my gosh, Tae, did you see how he reacted?" Taeyeon nodded energetically and imitated the guy's reaction. Tiffany burst out laughing and clung onto Taeyeon's arm. "Ah, that was a awesome movie." Taeyeon smiled. "Yep." They silently walked, until two girls who were idling could be heard complaining.

"How do we pay then? Have any brighter ideas?"

"Yoona, calm down. Look, there was a new hospital opene--"

"But that must have millions of applicants already!"

"It doesn't hurt to try."

Tiffany saw them and rushed over to the two. Taeyeon tried to grab her, because it seemed foolish to talk to strangers, but to no avail. "Hey! The hospital still has tons of space!" The girl, Yoona perhaps, fixed her sights on Tiffany. "Really? How do you know?"

"Yoona..."

Yoona lifted her hand. "No, Seohyun. Let me handle this. Miss, how do you know this?"

Tiffany smiled. "I work at the hospital. So does Taeyeon over there. The owner knows me and her personally. I came with her to open this hospital in the first place!" 

Yoona rubbed her chin. "Yeah. I saw you in the newspaper. Cutting the ribbon. Your the owners girlfriend?" Tiffany blushed but Taeyeon only bit her lip. "No. Tiffany is not the owners girlfriend. Apply if you wish. Goodbye now." In haste, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany away and when they arrived at the door of their house, Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon. "What's wrong, Tae?" Taeyeon looked away. "Nothing. I just don't want your heart to be broken again. Don't think too much, 'kay? Just go to sleep." Tiffany nodded but still was curious. She held it back and went inside. Then, they fell asleep. 

--The next morning [9:00 AM]...--

--Yuri and Jessica's room--

Yuri woke up and saw someone... Blinking twice, she saw Jessica's face, super close. Her hand was on Jessica's waist. Yuri blushed intensly and her eyes widened. "What are you doing, Sica?!!"