You're not in her heart anymore.

Decisions, Decisions...

 

After the clock struck 9:00 PM, all the staff gathered in the lobby. Yuri bowed and smiled at everyone. "Thank you for your work today. You may leave and go home after instructed. I expect everyone here again tomorrow by 10:30. Am I clear?" Everyone nodded and Yuri shifted her gaze to Tiffany. "And Tiffany, Taeyeon, this rule falls into effect mostly on you. Why were you so late anyway?" Taeyeon blushed and looked down. "The usual late wake-up time. W-We'll set a alarm this time, Yuri-ah." Yuri nodded. "OK. Tiffany and Taeyeon, you may leave." While leaving, Taeyeon shot a glare at Jessica, causing the ice princess to raise her head and clench her fists again as she held her anger back. Tiffany pulled Taeyeon over and whispered in her ear, "You are so not setting an alarm for me." Tae laughed and they both exited. Yuri looked at Yoona and Seohyun. "You guys have the hang of things already, right?" The two nodded. "Well then, you can go home and relax. Remember to come tomorrow at--" Yoona rolled her eyes. "Come tomorrow at 10:30. You are clear.." Yuri stared and cleared . "Y-Yes. You may depart." Seohyun gave Yoona a 'what-are-you-doing-babo' look and Yoona just smiled and followed after the younger girl. That left Jessica and Yuri alone in the lobby. "Sica..." Jessica looked up and smiled at Yuri. She walked over and put her arm around Yuri. "Seobang, you'll never leave me, right?" Yuri inhaled and held her breath. "I can't assure you I won't. Go home, I need to pick up some papers." She coldly took Jessica's arm off of her and walked to her office. This left Jessica staring off into the balcony, tears forming in her eyes.
 
--Jessica's POV--
 
That did it. She doesn't really love me. I.. need her. I can't live without her. I'm doing this because love is crazy, and my love is even crazier. I'm falling in love with someone whose already in love. No.. Not in love with me. Yuri's in love with... Tiffany. 
I clenched my fists. I need to have her realize the truth. Tiffany does not love her. I walked out the door and walked down the dark streets alone. I heard voices in an alley. I even saw shadows. Stopping in my tracks, I listened in. "Wait. Be quiet, or he may hear." Tae? "Don't go.." ..Tiff. If I pulled on Tae, Tiffany would call me a name or something. That's enough to tick Yuri off. This sounds so shrewd... But I need to do this. For my love. Forgive me, Tae. And Tiffany.. Let this be a lesson. I stepped in front of the alley and ed Taeyeon toward me violently. 
 
--Yuri's POV--
 
I tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear and carried my files in one hand. I turned to go down the street and saw––
 
SLAP!!!
"Get away from her, you monster!" 
 
My eyes widened as I saw Tiffany slap Jessica. Taeyeon backed away to Tiffany's side as Jessica held her cheek and leaned against the wall, tears streaming down her face. Almost immediately, I shouted out for her. "SICA!!!" I ran to Jessica, letting her rest against my shoulder. I rubbed her back and narrowed my eyes at Tiffany as they filled up with tears. "Tiffany.. What.." She held her hands up in protest and backed away. "No! I didn't do it on purpose! Yuri-ah, you got it all wrong! Jessica, she's the one at fault! T..Taeyeon? You saw it, right?" Taeyeon as covering in shock and didn't say anything. 
"Tiffany.. Get out of my sight before I do anything stupid.
"Y-Yu––"
"Get. Out. Of. My. Sight."
The young girl wiped her tears and rushed off. Taeyeon bowed at me and I nodded as the short girl followed after Tiffany. I saw Jessica smile vaguely but I disregarded it. Instead, I put my hands on her shoulder and wiped her tears. "Don't cry... It pains me." Jessica looked at me and nodded. "Remember... I'll always be with you. S....Saranghae, Sica-ah." Saying that, Jessica's face lit up and broke out into a smile as she kissed me. I kissed her back and enjoyed the moment as it lasted.
 
--With Taeyeon and Tiffany--
--Taeyeon's house: Living Room--
--Tiffany's POV--
 
I sat on the couch and buried my face into my hands as I thought about what just happened. I don't care if I'm dwelling in the past. What I did was unforgivable, especially for me. I'm not like that. Yuri... forgive me..
Me and Tae were running from the man from before who demanded money. Tae at first rejected, but the guy got all violent. We walked away and he followed us, and turns out he had a knife with him. We ran, hid in a alley, and then...then... this.
I burst out crying again. Taeyeon sat next to me and caressed my back. "Tiff... C'mon.. I'll make you some steak with salad. Yum, right?" I lifted my head and laughed. Tae gave me a tissue and I wiped my tears. "Kamsahamnida. Arasso, let's eat." I stood up and went to have dinner.
 
--Yuri and Jessica--
--Normal POV--
 
Yuri pulled away and Jessica smiled. She took Jessica's hand and walked down to their house. 
 
-Inside the house-
 
The lights were off and Krystal was asleep. "Well, she doesn't seem to care that we were late." Jessica laughed. "Krys is just like that. I apologize on her behalf." Yuri kissed Jessica's cheek and gave her a cheeky smile. "Aigoo, don't be sorry. It's nothing wrong. She's a young person after all, right?" Jessica nodded like a child and headed upstairs to go to bed. Yuri scratched her head in question. "No dinner, hm? Aish, I guess I can make my own food." Yuri walked over to the kitchen and pulled out some microwaveable noodles. "Otoke~" She read the instructions and managed to successfully warm the noodles. After finishing and washing up, Yuri walked upstairs and sat on the edge of her bed. Jessica was sleeping soundly, hugging a white teddy bear. She had an arm up and Yuri saw a suppressed smile fade off. Yuri laughed knowing Jessica's clearly awake. The black pearl walked over and brushed Jessica's hair from her face. Pinning her arm down to the pillow, Yuri kissed Jessica softly on the lips until Jessica held her down and pulled her into the bed.
 
--Taeyeon and Tiffany--
 
Taeyeon climbed into bed and laid down. The door to her room opened to reveal Tiffany. Taeyeon gulped and sat up. "Aish, my heart... I hear you. All you do is 'dugeun dugeun dugeun' anyway, so hush up!" She thought internally. Tiffany had a pillow that she was hugging to her chest. "Can I sleep here for tonight..?" Taeyeon nodded. "Sure!" They lay next to each other and the mini-hero instinct of Taeyeon kicked in as she saw Tiffany's uncomfortableness. "Tiff... Don't follow after Yuri anymore. She doesn't love you. I'm not trying to be mean or discouraging, but the truth must be revealed. And I don't want you to be hurt anymore." Tiffany looked up and frowned. "R-Really?" Taeyeon put her hand on Tiffany's. "I'm sorry to say this. But..
 
 
You're not in her heart anymore.
That Jung Jessica is."
 
 
A/N: // I hope this created enough Yulsic for everyone that demanded it, because now I'm going to have to focus on Taeny more. After that, I may add a little YulTi, that will then have Taeny push Yuri away, and it'll return to Yulsic. Oh, I hope this wasn't confusing. But, if it was, sorry and I'll have the confusion disappear chapter by chapter. Well, thanks for reading and especially commenting! Your comments help a lot and if you subscribe, awesome! See you later! ^^