Taeny?

Decisions, Decisions...

 

Yuri, Tiffany, and Jessica were waiting outside the operation room. The doctor walked out without the operation light going off. "We need... someone who has experience in lung surgery." Jessica looked at him and raised her hand. "I'm experienced in that. I'd love to help." The doctor and her headed inside, leaving Yuri and Tiffany alone. 
 
-15 minutes later-
 
Tiffany's stomach growled and Yuri giggled. "I can get you something to drink or eat if you want." Tiffany nodded. Yuri went to leave but Tiffany took her hand and walked with her. After arriving at the vending machine, Tiffany picked out a water bottle and drank it. She put the rest in her bag and her face darkened as she hung her head low. "It's all my fault. Tae..." Yuri put her hands on Tiffany's shoulder. "No. It was Taeyeon's choice. You had no part in it. Tae is brave and strong. Don't fear." Tiffany sniffed and wiped her tears. Yuri lifted her head and Tiffany leaned in. Yuri followed almost automatically. Soon, their lips touched, resulting in a intense and passionate kiss. The same thoughts rung in their heads.
 
This is wrong.
 
We swore our hearts and care to others...
 
Yet I love you.
 
Is this love?
 
..Or lust?
 
-Back at the operation room-
 
Jessica finished and the doctors nodded. The heart rate increased and Jessica smiled. The doctors filed out after Taeyeon regained consciousness. "Jessica..? I need Tiff.. Where is..." The ice princess glared at Taeyeon and put her hand on Tae's chest. "No. Don't you dare move." Taeyeon looked away and sighed. Jessica folded her arms and brought out a wheelchair. "Fine. I mean, if she can't visit you, you can visit her." After they got Taeyeon ready, Jessica escorted her out the door. "Tiffany? Yuri?" She looked around. "Maybe their buying something? Tiffany sure has an appetite." Taeyeon suggested. Jessica laughed and headed toward the vending machine. She turned the corner and gripped the handle tightly. Taeyeon smiled, and bit her lip as she fought tears. 
 
"Yuri... Take care of her." Taeyeon thought.
 
"Jessica, it's alright. Bring me back to the operation room." Jessica heard Taeyeon's whispering and returned; letting Taeyeon lay down on the hospital bed. Jessica exited and saw Yuri and Tiffany were sitting outside, laughing, and talking. She sat down and shot both of them an icy glare.
"Sica-ah? Is Taeyeon alright?" Jessica scowled and sarcastically remarked, "Oh no no, don't worry about her, continue your important conversation." Yuri and Tiffany looked at each other and back at Jessica who then stood up and walked outside the hospital. Leaning against the brick wall she cried but soon wiped it. Yuri followed after her and stared. "You're crying?" Jessica stomped. "A-Aniyo!" Yuri squinted a bit and pushed Jessica against the wall. "Yah! Let me go!" 
"Not until you tell me what happened."
"Don't think you don't know, Kwon Yuri."
"Jung Jessica. I will know once you tell me."
"I saw it, Yuri. I saw you. And Tiffany."
"....I'm sorry."
"For how long will this last?! The mistake that makes me cry, your apologies... I don't like it at all!"
Yuri stepped back and looked down. A silence remained until a scream was heard echoing down the hospital halls. Yuri took Jessica's hand and they ran down the hall. It was Tiffany.
 
-Taeyeon's POV : 3 minutes earlier-
 
I stared at the ceiling, tears streaming down my face. The dreadful thoughts caressed my mind, then it with a knife. Why is fate so cruel?... Doesn't she notice my efforts? Does she even notice me?! It's always Yuri isn't it? I can see it in your eyes, Fany-ah. You don't love her. Yet what causes you to do such... Is it her money your after? You're not like that. Tiffany... Oh, my princess. The times we spent, it was so bittersweet. It was nice for as long as it lasted. All I can say now, is....
As if expected, my chest started clogging, and I coughed violently as blood spurred out of my mouth. I sat up slowly. I pressed the buzzer and nurses rushed in. Blood was everywhere, my veins were losing color slightly. My vision started blurring. The last clear thing I could see was Tiffany rushing in beside the nurses who tried to push her back. Yuri and Jessica followed. I managed to scramble the words before fainting.
 
"Goodbye."
 
-30 minutes later-
-Tiffany's POV-
 
The doctor came out and shook his head. I wiped my tears but they just kept streaming as I saw his facial expressions. My eyes widened and I held the chair tightly. "What?! How is Taeyeon?!!" 
"I'm sorry. We failed."
 No. I covered my mouth. No! They allowed us to go inside. Jessica didn't want to go and she forced Yuri to stay by her. I didn't care anymore. My Taeyeon can't be dead. I scrambled inside the room and sat by Taeyeon. her arm was extended and I held it. "Tae... Seobang... Wake up, please..." I couldn't hold it any longer. "I want to confess. Please, wake up! Taeyeon! Taeyeon!!.. I... I love you!"