Further

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Mason is running down the stairs wearing his new pair of shoes, excited for his school's trip. You're at the kitchen preparing some food for him. Changmin is off to work early as his filming will be in Jeju-do.

"Omma! Omma!"

"Mason-ah, don't run you'll trip!" shouts Yoochun catching after his son, holding him in his arms. Mason chuckles.The mansion is so lively in the morning.Junsu is playing Xbox with Yunho at the living room while Jaejoong is still upstairs.

You hand Yoochun the picnic basket."Here, enjoy yourself"

"Thanks" Mason is struggling to free from his father, Yoochun puts him down.The little one run and hug your legs.

You kneel down, hugging him back."Why? Excited?"

He eagerly nods."Can't you come with us? Can you? Can you?" He cups your face , playing with your bangs.

"I'm so sorry.....I'm unwell"

He touches your forehead."Is that a no?"

Yoochun pats his shoulder."Let's go or we'll be late"

Mason peck your cheek, you give him a flying kiss and follow his steps with your eyes.You head to the living room, where the leader and the dolphin are playing games.

"Guys, you're so loud" You sit on the couch facing their back.

Yunho swings his hand and-

"STRIKE! _____-ah! Did you see that? Cool me, huh?" brags Yunho, sticking his tongue out to Junsu.

You giggle."Yes, you are" Junsu shakes his head, giving you a menacing glare."You too Junsu oppa"

"Hyung, you should give me a chance or pretend to lose.You're too good that's why you want to play this game" Junsu crosses his arms."So unfair!"

"Well, I'm not that fair" Yunho points to his skin. "I'm getting myself tan, so?"

"Haha, not funny" Junsu turns to you. "______-ah, let's go out and leave him here, ALONE"

You nod, looking around."Where's Jae oppa?"

"In the music room, I guess" answers Yunho."Junsu-ah, one more game"

Junsu rolls his eyes. "No!"

 

Sad melody is played by the long slender fingers of the gorgeous guy in front of you. Jaejoong is wearing his spectacles and his hair untidy. You move closer to him,sitting next to him.

You lean your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes.Jaejoong is smiling at you.

"Hey"

"Hey" You lookup to him."Sad?"

He shakes his head."No, that's romantic"

"I don't think so" You hit a note."Teach me how to play"

Out of a sudden he leans closer to you,wrapping his arms around you.You pat his back.

"What's wrong?"  You ask him, his grip tighten, you hear him sighs."Can you share it with me, I can be your shoulder to cry"

Jaejoong is hesistating whether to tell you about his nightmare or keep it to himself.Slowly he releases you. "I just want to hug you, why can't I?"

"It's not a big deal anyway...Oppa"

"Mmm?"

"Recently, Changmin has been really busy and me too so we rarely see each other.He told me that he felt like we're drifting apart....Secretly, I'm afraid if he leaves me...."

"D-Don't say it that way! Changmin is not going to leave you.Never!"

You hold his shouders, his eyes are into yours, sharp and panic."Calm down, Jaejoong oppa.But I think of one way to bring us back together"

"H-How?" Jaejoong massages his temple,still looking at you.

You touch your tummy."By giving him what he wants, a baby.Our baby" You smile thinking of how happy he will be if what you say come true.

"In this state, you can't"

"Why!?" You got mad at his words."I thought you'll be happy too"

Jaejoong grabs your hand."Your marriage is a secret. What do you think people will say if you an unmarried woman got pregnant? You're a president of one of the top fashion label and Changmin is someone who can't even go out from this mansion without wearing any disguise. Then, this 'little' secret can be something that tear the both of you apart"

Your face turns red."You're sounding cruel!"

The door opens, revealing Yunho and Junsu. You walk out the room with fast steps, taking your car keys.You close the door hard. A loud bang can be heard from upstairs.

"What happen?" asks Yunho.

"Women" Junsu shakes his head.

Jaejoong ruffles his hair in frustration,taking off his spectacles."Yunho-ah, take care of Changmin"

 

Changmin is sitting by the sea all by himself, feeling the wind brushing his skin.He's looking at the single picture of you in his cellphone.

"I'll be away for a few days,hope you'll be fine"

"Changminnie~!" Anna peck his cheek casually.Changmin rolls his eyes, turning his gaze away.

"What?" He takes his bagpack, jumping down from the rock.Anna fasten her pace walking beside him.

She crosses her arms,following the way Changmin walks."Manly,masculine,chin up!"

Changmin chuckles."Okay, now stop it"

"Treat me to a meal first,please....."She makes her cute faces."Please?"

"They don't have fancy restaurant at this countryside" 

"I just want a cart food or any street food will be fine.Come on, let's go" She grabs his arm, pulling him with her.Anna is not so like what he imagine.She might be a bit arrogant and a spoil brat but she's like you. Simple yet, captivating.

 

You take the last ferry to Jeju-do, hoping to meet Changmin.You had a row with Jaejoong so you really want to get out of it. From far you can see a tall guy wearing mufflers and shades walking hand in hand laughing with a woman, looking like a model.

The woman is leaning her head on the man's shoulder, pecking his lips. You come to your sense, there are no cameras around, no boomer and absolutely just them, it's not a drama, it's a true story.Your legs feel wobbly.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Leave comments^^ and subs

ne?

-love cassielf29-