The reality of secret marriage

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You're a bit dissapointed that Changmin didn't wait to bring you home. When you arrived at the mansion, you quickly climb up the stairs to your room.

Changmin is reading a book on the bed. You hug him from behind."I miss you~" and you peck his cheek. 

"Umm"

You move infront of him,cupping his face."You're not going to say that you miss me too? I thought you hate sleeping alone"

Changmin closes his eyes and lie down, putting the book aside.

You play with his hair, curling it with your index finger."Honey, can you talk to me? Don't sleep yet"

He softly groan,turning to the other side.He hugs your pillow tightly.

"So, you're not going to talk to me? Fine,I think I'll just sleep with Mason tonight" You snatch your pillow from him.

Changmin grabs your arm, harshly pulling you towards him making you stumble. You're on top of him with your lips just an inch apart. He smirks, looking like a bad boy.

"Who's that guy?" asks Changmin with a serious tone.

"Who?"

"The guy who kissed your cheek and hugged your waist and.....asking for my punch" His eyes round.

You laugh out loud, rolling on the bed,clenching your stomach. Changmin crosses his arms, starring at you.

"That's not funny! How dare he touched my wife!"

You stop laughing, laying your head on his lap. "He's my bussiness partner. The employees always tease us saying that we suit each other.That's all. He's kind to me so I'm being kind to him too"

"Still,I don't like him" 

"So, what am I going to do? I have to work with him maybe.....years?"

"Then, tell him you're in a relationship or something to make sure he won't even think of liking you.Got it?"

You playfully salute to him."Yes sir! Actually, he knows about you and me."

Changmin seems to not trust you and makes his 'shocked' face."How?"

"My mom told him about it.Remember when..." You stop, thinking about it makes you sad. "When you got into coma and I left you. I was going to leave to NY but, I didn't and stay instead.Ah muh nim was worried for me being alone so she told Joongki to take care of me.Ah muh nim told him everything about us too"

Changmin pressed his lips together, out of words. It was the time when both of you got into a huge fight. You used to be in a one-sided crush with Yoochun.After getting hurt multiple of time Changmin finally confess to you and it takes you time to realise your feeling towards him.Once, Changmin and his fellow members were on tour concerts.Yoochun was given a leave after his wife's passed away.You live with Yoochun and Mason for the time being. Unfortunately,Changmin got the wrong idea when he saw you and Yoochun looking intimate.Changmin got into an accident and he told you to leave him and you did.

"Ssshh.. stop thinking about that.The important thing now is that we're together.That's it" Changmin put his index finger on your lips.

"You know I only love you so, don't worry" You wink.

Changmin smiles."Yes my wifey, go to bath now. Get change"

"Yes,sir!"

"Stop fooling around"

 

The DBSK have a press conference today for their new album. After that, they go for a lunch together. Changmin is on his way back from the washroom when a lady approach him.Words spread around about her.She's a spoil brat who loves to flirt with guys.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Changmin politely smile to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Changmin-ssi.So, you're here with your members?"

"Yes we're celebrating our new album.Sorry but,I really have to go" 

She bravely holds Changmin's collar, running her finger from Changmin's cheek down to his chest."See you next time" 

Changmin keeps looking at her with his poker face till she diassapeared from his sight. He goes back to join his hyungs having lunch.

"What's with that face?" Junsu spotted the magnae's uncomfortable face.

"I met Anna on my way here"

Jaejoong rolls his eyes. "Can't she stop?It's not fun toying with people's feelings"

Changmin shrugged.

"She won't stop till you give in"

"Really? "

Jaejoong nods."You'll see what I mean"

 

You're watching tv with Mason at the living room.Mason is busy chewing candies. DBSK will be in a talk show and it is live. The MCs are telling the members to introduce themselves.Your eyes are locked on your husband.He's smiling and waving his hand.

The are continously talking about their experience living together. There are funny stories that you know and some of them are from long time ago which you have no idea about it. Then the famous questions of all 'their love story'.

The man MC looks at Yoochun. "Your sudden marriage announcement making the fans go crazy and after a few months in a married life.Your wife passed away. No one really know the true story about this.Hope you can share it with us"

Yoochun remains calm as he knows one day this will come up.He already agree to talk about it before coming to the show. "My wife's name is Chaerin. I knew her when I'm in America living with my brother, Yoohwan.She's a wonderful woman"

"There are articles saying that she was terminally ill.Can you?"

The other members are looking down on the floor.The atmosphere in the studio gets dimmer, they're focusing on Yoochun.

"When I first met her.She looked lonely.No smile on her face,just a sad look.By that moment, I felt like I want to make her smile.She had a rare expression on her face.She's wearing the hospital gown ,I secretly took her picture.She got mad but, I just can't stop from searching for her everyday.I asked around about her and I found out,she's sick" Yoochun is smiling warmly despite the aching in his heart."She didn't has much time left so, we got married"

The whole studio is quiet when a single tear escape from Yoochun's eyes follow with another. Yunho who's sitting besides Yoochun gently rubs his back to comfort him. Then Yunho starts to talk about their hardships when some fans left their fanclub and so on.

You turn to Mason, his eyes are teary. "Mason-ah, you're okay?"

He starts to sob, rubbing his eyes. 

You pull him into your arms."Why are you crying? There's no monster here"

"Appa...Appa.."

"Appa is not crying.His eyes got dust" You lied trying to calm the innocent child who can't bear to see his father cried."Come on Mason, big boys don't cry"

The show is back from the ads. Mason is lying down cupping his mouth, you lean his head on your lap.The MC is holding papers with questions from fans. 

"Umm.The famous question from fans.Are you guys still single?"

Changmin is drinking when he chokes on water. "Yes?"

"Changmin-ssi, can you answer this question?"

His looks changed a bit but, he still remain calm."Currently, yes.None of us have thought about marriage yet.We think it's still too early"

You turn off the tv. You don't know why but, you're hurt by his words. It's all lies for sure but, you just can't help it.Mason has fall asleep.You carry his small body to his room.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Finally I'm home for an update^^

Please do subs and comments.Don't be shy to-do-so.Thanks everyone ;-)