Suspicious

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin easily enters the house as he knows where she hides her spare key. He runs up the stiars to her room and there she is hugging her knees,leaning on her bed,drenched in sweat. He kneels in front of her,holding her shoulders.

"Anna,get to your senses and stop crying will you?" he's worried about her,she's shaking and looking space out."Look,I'm here ok.There's nothing to be scared about"

"Those people"

"I make them leave" with that she stops crying and wraps her arms around Changmin.He freeze for a second before gently her back."Everything will be alright,I'm right here for you" He continues to comfort her as she slowly lift her head up to see his face.

"Let's get you on the bed" he lift her up,lying her on the untouched bed.She lies down without any protest."I'm only gonna stay for a few more minutes,it's already late now"

"I can't sleep" she blurted out with her puffy eyes."I didn't last night"

Anna is suffering from depressive bipolar where the patient can stand hours or even days without sleeping. She can suffers from hallucinations,social problems and depression leading to suicide.Changmin is well aware about all these that's why he feels a sense of responsibility towards her.

"Try as hard as you can,I'll stay for 5 minutes more.My wife is waiting for me to come home" he honestly said,taking a seat on a couch in front of her."Sleep"

She forces her eyes to close but she can't."Why did you come in the first place?"

"I was worried about you,you should stay at your parents' house so that you don't bother me" he sighs,making himself comfortable.He won't lie down as he might fall asleep.

"Your wife...she's lucky to have you"

"No, I'm lucky to have her.She's pretty and way too nice.I really love her,with all my heart"

"I'm jealous of her,to have you" she plays with her fingers showing that she's so energetic.

"Anna relax your muscles or you really might not fall asleep" Changmin pulls her fingers from tangling together.She smiles,giggling."Ok,ok.I won't do it again"

"Why do you leave Jaejoong hyung? I thought you love him" asks Changmin curiously.

"Because he's going to debut soon at that time so,we broke up. I don't think our relationship can go any further.He's too good for me" she starts to sound normal again which relieves Changmin.

"Do you still love hyung?"

"No" 

"As simple as that?"

"Yes"

Changmin glances at his watch."I better get going now,good night" He keeps the lights on as she insists so."Come to work tomorrow,last episode"

"I'll come,for you" He smiles,closing the door behind him,yawning.He can't wait to go home and pull you in his arms and he hopes that the night will go through nicely for Anna.

 

You're surprise to see Secretary Lee is not at her desk,where is she? She keeps dissapearing,is she having a boyfriend right now? You're even more surprise to see a bouquet of white roses on your table,you read the card in between the pretty flowers.

-SORRY, Joongki-

You crumple the paper throwing it in the bin along with the flowers.You sit on the leather chair,looking through the papers. You can't really focus well as Changmin's weirdness starts to build a big question mark in your mind. Last night,he comes home at 11 p.m. You're still awake but you pretend to be asleep. He lies down next to you,pulling you towards him. He sighs a few time before drifitng to deep slumber.Who is he meeting with to be in such a hurry?

You take out your lunch box from your bag, eating lunch alone.The employees have gone out for lunch,Secretary Lee usually ask you to eat with her but not today. You feel lonely when you look out the window looking couples holding hands heading to the variety choice of restaurants. You have never once hold Changmin's hand in public without him putting out disguise,you can't even tell if that's him or not.

You press on the first speed dial on your cellphone,it takes quite long before he answers your call.

"Darling,miss me?"

You chuckle."Where are you? Eating lunch?" It's a video call,he only shows his face so you can't tell where is he at.Changmin smiles,turning the phone to face his front, you can see his manager hyung eating from a lunchbox,he waves his hand at you.

"I'm in the van,lunch,you?"

"Same here.It feels kinda lonely" You smile bitterly.Changmin caress your face from his phone screen."Why? We're having lunch together now don't we? Just different places but,we can see each other's face.Isn't that enough darling?"

"Thank you" You take a bite of your egg rolls,made by Jaejoong."I can't join the other employees as I get nauseous eating in the restaurant.The smoke,you know... " 

"Why don't you eat at any exclusive restaurants.Aaahh~ You don't really like it,you said the food can't fill your stomach"

You start to keep eating,stuffing food in your mouth.Changmin laughs looking at you."How cute.You're a glutton" You point your finger at him."You teach me,remember?"

"Darling let's have dinner tonight,it's my last drama shoot today.Only two of us,I'll pick you up at 6" 

"Nice! I'll pay to congratulate you" You wink at him.He nods eagerly."Seems like my wife is saving my precious money"

Both of you happily have lunch together,as if,it is virtually. You don't feel that lonely anymore.Changmin is quite chatty when he's with you.He talks about his manager,the strict director and other cast members but,he didn't mention Anna.Why? Is he worried that he might slips his tongue? You immediately get rid of the thoughts because you trust him. Yes,you trust him.

 

Changmin calls Anna's manager,running towards him.Anna is in the van after the last shoot,she did a great job,acting as if everything's normal.Even the kiss scene was casual, she's really into her character. She didn't say anything the moment he saw him in the morning.

"What can I help you with Changmin-ssi?" asks the manager who's older than him.

"Can you send Anna to her parents' house?"

"Why?"

"Please hyung,if she asks you just said that I told you too.She will know what it means and this" he hands a chocolate A4 sized envelope to him. "Give this to her parents and make sure,the seal is not open.I'm hoping on you hyung.Please do me a favor" 

After that he hurries to fetch his sweetheart.

 

You're patiently waiting for Changmin who's 10minutes late when a man you know apprach you.Hands in his pockets, smiling charmingly at you.

"Waiting for Changmin?" asks Joongki,sitting next to you at the bus stop near the 'Fashionable Style' head department.You nod, blowing some air to your hands,it's freezing cold. Joongki moves closer to you that you brush your shoulder against his.You feel uncomfortable,looking away.

"Stay close, share some heat.It's really cold nowdays, winter's here"

"What if your fiancee saw you with me, this close? She might pull my hair next" You giggle as he does too.Joongki can't deny his own feelings that he's still into you. He sighs deeply."I don't know if I can open my heart for her"

"Then,why are you marrying her?"

"Bussiness, stupid friendship bussiness.Lucky you, your parents don't arrange anything for you"

"You sound jealous" You tug the strand of your hair behind your ears, without you realising,you're attracting his atention too. Joongki slowly tugs the strand of your hair to your ears while you're not looking at him. You fake a cough when a tall guy seems to be walking towards the both of you, with those mufflers on covering half of his face. Clearly, your husband.

He grabs your wrist harshly, pulling you towards him." Sorry, she's mine"

You lower your head as a apology for Changmin rude behavior of not greeting Joongki first. Joongki keeps watching him practically dragging you with him to his car.

You get in the passenger's seat. "Changmin it's not like waht you're thinking.It was a coincidence"

"Shut up, I'm not interested to know"

He drives to a beautiful 5 star restaurant, you follow his steps. He takes off his mufflers, letting go of your hand when it hits you, yes, he's not your husband now. A man who seems to know Changmin well leads you to a private room. There is a beautiful chandeliar hanging in the luxurious dining room. 

Changmin is not he type who pulls someone's chair so, you don't mind. 

"I ordered everything beforehand, hope you'll enjoy the meal"

Your smile fades as he's not smiling too. It was an awkward silence for like a few minutes which feels like forever for you. Suddenly, he reaches fo yor hand on the table. He brushes his thumb on top of your hand, your ring finger that has no ring on it.His touch calms you down, he's not mad at you.

"I'm sorry for being cold at you just now"

"It's ok"

He pulls your hands to his lips, placing a soft gentle kiss. " I promise you that later on this finger" He your ring finger. "Will have a pretty diamond ring that proof to everyone, you're married and you're my wife. Please hang on there darling, this I promise you. Before you give birth, I'll end this secret marriage, please hang on for a little bit longer"

You tangle your fingers with his. "Thank you honey." Your ees got teary. "Oooohh..hormones"

He chuckles showing his straight white teeth. " Honey, you trust me right?"

" Umm..yea"

He reaches for something under the table, it is nicely wrap with pink colour wrapper and golden ribbon. " For you, your congratulation present"

"Can I open it?" You get excited like when Mason got his first toy car.

"Your wish"

You carefully unwrap the present to see it's a shoe box. You open the lid to see a pair of silver flat shoes, sparkling right in front of your eyes. " It's cute"

"Darling, from now on no killer heels anymore. You're pregnant, I know you can wear those heels well but I don't want to risk anything. It's a designer label and that means it's expensive.I almost broke"

You laugh at his joke. " But, can I start wearing it for the next two months?" You grin hoping for his approval.

"But darling-"

"Please,please,please,pretty please?"

"Next one month or tomorrow"

"One month"

Changmin's phone is ringing when he's having dinner with you, you can just pray that he won't leave you alone and rush out of this restaurant. He's ignoring the call.

"Honey,your cellphone.Answer it"

"It's nothing important"

"You're sure?"

"What matters now is you darling" He turns off his cellphone, smiling warmly at you. You stick your tongue out."Cheesy"

 

Anna throws her cellphone to the mirror in front of her. Her parents rushes in her room to see her banging he head on the shattered mirror, her forehead is bleeding.

"Anna! Wha are you trying to do?!" yells her father, holding her back but she's strong. She pushed her fathr aside, continously banging her head on the mirror.Her mother starts to cry holding on her daughter." Sweetie, don't do this anymore.You're bleeding"

"Butler Oh!" calls Anna's father. "Help me to stop her"

Anna finally stop whe two men holds her back, Mrs. Choi immediately hugs her daughter."Look at your face, you're bleeding" She's sobbing harder, her daughter's face."What's going on in your mind that you're hurting yourself"

Anna seems to be in her own world as she's not saying anythingthan just look forward.

 

___________________

Thanks for the subs and comments. Please do me a favor and comments on the box below. I can't even update this alone on Anna's part, she's a total physcho now.. God help me and again i beg you to please don't break my heart for being a silent reader