Newly wed

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Both of you are walking hand in hand to the hotel's 5 star restaurant. You ordered a private place for just the two of you.Changmin is in disguised, he can't let people know he's DBSK's Changmin. You walk in with your husband.It's winter.You look outside to see snow.

"After this let's go over there, I want to play with the snow" You point out the window with an excited face.

"Okay"

Changmin is eating his steak quietly while reading his messages. You poke his cheek to get his attention. He holds your hand and kiss your finger.

"Why darling? Anything wrong with your food?"asks Changmin.

You shook your head."You have a lot of work to do? We can cancel our honeymoon if its troubles you."

"No! Don't worry"

Changmin immediately turns off his phone and focus on eating.You smile bitterly to see how he reacts.You know he loves you that's why you want the best for him even though if it might hurt your feelings.You brush your thumb on his face.He smiles showing you his thin lips.

"Darling, you can stare at me all day if you want but I don't want you to starve" 

You open your mouth widely."Aaaa..."

He chuckles,feeding you."Eat your food or we'll not going to play the snow"

You beam.

 

You spread your arms, turning around. "I love winter!"

"Me too!" Changmin makes a snowball and throw it at you."Got ya!"

"Here take my revenge!" You make a bigger one and throw it at his chest.

"That won't hurt me darling"

Disatisfied you throw more at him, he just laughs at your action. 

"Darling just stop it,here let's make a snowman" He grabs your hand leading you to a hidden place behind a wood cabin.There's no one here.Only both of you.

You kneel down taking the snow making a big ball for the base.Changmin helps you with it. He pokes two holes for the eyes. 

"Honey let's give it a name" You suggest.

"Umm..Mini ____?"

"It's a man"

"Really? Then mini Changmin?"

You nod. "Perfect!"

You rubs your gloves together to clean the snow.Changmin leans backward and fall flat on his back.

"Look _____! The sky is more beautiful from here"

You look up."It's a clear sky"

He pats the empty space besides him."Lay down here."

"It's cold" You cross your hands.

"Don't worry,I'll keep you warm" He reaches out for your hand.You hesistantly grasp his hand and slowly lie down next to him.

You exhale to see water vapour coming out from your mouth."It's cold.I'm shivering"

Changmin wraps his arms around you,hugging you from the back and pull you even closer to him. "Warmer?"

"What if people see us? It's embarassing Changmin"

He ignores you and hug you even tighter.

You turn behind to face him.Changmin's eyes are close.

"I thought you already have enough sleep honey" You brush your fingers through his hair. 

Changmin leans closer to you and capture your lips with his. You feel his soft lips kissing you so gently.Getting impatient, he bit your bottom lips asking for access. You pull away afraid if the kiss gets deeper.

"Honey..."

He opens his eyes."Umm?"

You flick his forehead."What are you trying to do here? In PUBLIC"

"Nothing" he shows you his innocent-puppy-eyes.

You interlaced your fingers with his."Answer my questions,okay?"

"What prize will I get?"

"What do you want?"

"Kiss me for each questions that I will answer, no matter you agree with it or not" He puckered his lips."Yes?"

You nod."First question, who am I to you?"

"My wife? Easy question.Now give me a kiss for my answer"

You peck his cheek.

"No,no,no" He shook his head. "On my lips"

Your eyes widen. "Laying down here next to you,this close is embarassing enough,now you want me to kiss you on your lips? Honey?"

Changmin shrugged.

"So, let's move on to the next question.How much do you love me?'

He turns his gaze away from you.

"Come on,honey answer my question" You cupped his face.

Changmin is still not looking at you.

Surrender, you kiss him on his lips, making a loud kiss sound. "Satisfied?"

"More than I can say.That's my answer, now a second kiss?"

You cover his lips with your palm. "Enough, let's do something else"

"Like what?" His voice is unclear as you're still covering it.

""Let's take our pictures together,hmm?"

Changmin's eyes fell. He holds your hands helping you to stand up.

"Come on,I want to have your pictures in my phone" You reach in your pocket to get your phone but, he grabs your hand,stopping you.

"______-ah, you know we can't do that.We have to be extra careful, We are not allowed to take picture together.Even our wedding pictures are hidden safely.I'm so sorry darling" He your hair. 

You look down to your shoes. "I forgot, sorry"

"Now, let's just go for a walk over there."

You smile following him.

 

Song Joongki your bussiness partner, the young owner of 'BeLLe' fashion label visits your office to surprise you but, you're not around.He goes to search for your secretary.

"Secretary Lee, where's ______?"

"She takes a leave for a few days to spend time with her grandma.She will be back in two days"

His face obviously looks dissapointed."Ohh,I see.Just tell her to call me when she's free.I have something to talk to her"

"I will Mr.Song"

Joongki's family is a family friend of yours.Joongki had helped you before when you argued with Changmin.He helped to look after you to make sure you're fine. He has no idea about your marriage but, he does know that Changmin and you are lovers.All of the workers in the company knows nothing about your marriage too.

He dials your number,hoping for you to answer but, to his dissapointment

The number you have dialed in unavailable.Please try again later

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks a lot for the subs.reading and comments everyone^^

Feel free to comment and please don't be silent readers^^Thanks again