Being watch

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You're getting busier these days while your husband is resting after his drama end still, he always goes out in the morning and return back home pass dinner time. You're typing on the keys of your laptop when your cellphone rings, unknown number.

"Hello, Director Nam _______ speaking" You wait for a few seconds and no answer from the other line. You press the red button, continuing your work. It's not once but a couple of times already from different numbers, you don't bother to find out who as you have many other things to do.

Jaejoong is acting a bit weird too, he has dark circles under his eyes and sometimes he has nightmares waking up in sweat. Yunho decides to sleep in his room as he keeps on having nightmares that scare the crap out of him, he often cry after a few minutes of sleeping in the living room. Yunho brought him to consult a doctor, he was given sleeping pills for his insomina and told to get some rest. The question mark is, why can't he tell them what is that nightmare about.

You turn off the lights in your office, you're the last one to leave. It's December and so you're 3 months pregnant. You walk to the parking lot to see only about 5 cars left, you walk to your yellow Ferrari Italia to hear footsteps behind you. You walk faster and so do the person behind you. You get panick, reaching for your cellphone and dial Changmin's number, just two beeps and he's on the line.

"Honey! You're here? I'm on my way to my car now.You're just at the bus stop don't you?"

Changmin feels weird at your words."I'm at home now, why you want me to pick you up?"

"No,no, just wait there I'm coming" You walk faster,open the car door and lock it as soon as you get in.You're breathing heavily.You turn on the engine and drive out the parking lot.

"Darling what's going on there?" asks Changmin, wearing his shoes ready to get you. "I'm on my way there"

"No,no.I'm fine now. I'll tell you when I get home" 

You can see Changmin running towards you when you park your car in front of the fountain. You immediately hug him when he's so close to you. He your back.

"You look like you just saw a ghost or something"

"Sorta" You wrap your arm around his waist,leaning on him as he leads you in. 

"Welcome home little kid and little baby in there" Junsu greet you cheerfully handing you his glass of milk. "Calcium is important for the fetus"

"Thank you Junsu oppa" You take a sip,calming yourself. You sit down on the leather sofa in the living room.Changmin wipes the sweat on your forehead with his bare hands and place a kiss on your temple.

"Aigoo~ So romantic" teased Yunho. Jaejoong looks at your shaking hands, " something's off, why are you shaking?"

"I-I think someone is following me these days. I keep on receiving calls from unknown numbers and today when I was on my way to my car, I can clearly hear footsteps behind me"

"How long has it been?" asks Changmin, pulling you closer to him.

"2 weeks, I don't know.... it's too scary"

"You might just be paranoid darling"

"I think so"

Jaejoong shakes his head. "Those calls... how can she just be paranoid if she receives so many calls from unkwon numbers.Changmin, fetch her and send her to her workplace start tomorrow. What is she's really being watch"

"Ne,hyung"

 

You're lying down facing the ceiling,Changmin is on the phone again tonight.Sometimes he smiles,sometimes his eyes turns fierce when he's talking on the phone.You have no idea who's he's talking to. He always steps further away and you don't bother to ask as you did once.His answers are friend, manager hyung and friend again.

" Anna-ssi, what you see in the sky?"

"Razors, sharp razors" Anna hugs her knees moving back and forth at the corner of her room.

"No, that is stars why does it looks like razors?"

"To kill people" she starts biting her nails then her skin till it bleeds. Her parents are just in front of her watching her looking a bit normal when she talks on the phone with Changmin.

"You watch too much movies, have you taken your meds?"

She turns her head left to right, putting her index finger on her lips."I did"

"You're lying don't you? I'll come over this weekend,be good"

"You will call me don't you!?" she yells.

"Yes,yes,yes.Till then, good night"

You touch his shoulder making him jump a bit at your sudden move."Who were you talking to?"

"A friend, let's go to sleep darling" again he avoids further discuss, he open his shirt, lying down on the bed,facing you.Both of your forehead touch.

"You think I was just hallucinating all those stuff?"

"Don't say anything about hallucinating, cut it off. I know it's real, you're well don't you?" Changmin hugs you tight, afraid about the fact that Anna is really out from being herself anymore and that is not going to happen to you." Don't worry, I'll keep my eyes on you"

You peck his neck,pushing him a bit distance from you."I'm all healthy stop worrying too much" you giggle.

"I won't let you lose yourself"

"Honey~" You play with his bangs, softly blowing it away from his forehead. " Can you make me trust you tonight?"

"Trust me what?" he whispers.

"Show that you really love me"

He caress your face,sending shiver down your spine.Your heart never fails to beat fast for him, he has always been the one for you and you believe in that. He smiles, kissing your lips,murmuring "you mean like this?"

You wrap your arms around his neck feeling his lips moving from your lips to your jaw line and to your neck. He nibbles your ear when he pulls the hem of your night gown,tossing it on the floor.

 

Jaejoong drives his car to an abandon building, Yunho is by his side. "Jaejoong-ah, what are we doing here?"

"Sssshhh.. keep your mouth shut. I don't want you to wake anyone up"

"Wait! Someone is living here? In this scary bulding? Let's just go home" Yunho hardly swallow his saliva in this dark old bulding. "Have you been here before?"

"No"

"Then why!?"

Jaejoong runs his fingers on the wall by his right side, there are moulds and random drawings."I saw this place, in my dream"

"Your dream? Stop this childish act,let's go home" Yunho holds Jaejoong's arm pulling him with extra force but he insists, harshly pulling his arm from him. "What? Is this about the nightmare you keep having ? What really happen in that dream of yours?"

"Changmin...died"

"D-Died?"

"Anna was there too, she shot herself, _______ she was crying like crazy and, and" he slids his back against the wall, sobbing.Yunho kneels down in front of him, wrapping his arms around his bestfriend's body.

"That was just a dream, don't take any serious about it"

"But all of it seems so real, blood spills all over this place. But I can't see any other people except for those 3 of them" Jaejoong sobs, trying to get the vision out from his mind."________ said someone is following her, those calls.Can't it posibly lead to something bigger?"

"Jaejoong-ah..."

 

___________________________________________________

Mysteries?? Keep on commenting I'm reading every single bits of it.Silent readers...please just write something in the box below.

love,cassielf29