A role

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin is the only one home.He just signed a contract for a drama.He was force to agree with it for his own good. What troubles him is that Anna will be his couple in that romantic comedy. Anna is the idol killer he met few days ago. Jaejoong has a past with Anna, it's a long story and the members are not going to mention about it anymore.

In order to safe his career Changmin agree to do this drama.The fans are giving negative comments, blunt guy, too quiet, boring guy,no fun guy and secretive freak. Changmin sighs, carelessly looking through the script.

His mind is full of worries.What if you don't like him to act? What if you get jealous? There will be kiss scenes and maybe even bed scene.He doesn't know, this script is just for the 2 episodes and he didn't even bother to read it because his mind is full of the thoughts of you.Can you bear to see he kisses another girl? Hugging? Loving?

"Arrgghhh! Fool! I signed it anyway.No turning back" Nervously he reaches for his cellphone, he needs to infrom you about this. His fingers are shaking.

"Hello"

Smile curled on his lips when he heard your voice. "Darling, have you ate lunch?"

You look at Joongki who's infront of you, lip sync 'excuse me' and goes out from the room."I'm in a restaurant with Joongki"

"Joongki!? That ert!?"

You close your left ear with your palm.He must be really mad, it's the first time he shouts on phone.

"Don't say that way, he's a nice guy"

Changmin is walking back and forth at the living room, hand on his hip."You know I don't like him.Is it the only two of you?"

You bite your lips feeling uneasy."Yes but it's just lunch.He promised to buy and so he did" He's not answering making you curious.Is he that mad?"Honey? Are you there?"

"Can you come home early tonight? I have something to discuss with you" says Changmin, his voice is emotionless.

"Yea,sure. I'll be home before dinner.Do you want me to cook something for you? I'll go buy the groceries"

"Just cook everything that you know.I'm a glutton remember?"

You burst out laughter.

Changmin ended the call.

Joongki walks out to check on you. "Sounds happy, Changmin?"

You nod."Umm, he told me to come home early and he's jealous that I go lunch with you"

"So, we better finish our food and get back to work"

 

Jaejooong is at SME building's rooftop with Anna.He drags her here when he bump into her.

"What do you want Jae?"

Jaejoong's emotion is unclear as he's wearing shades."Stop all of the things you're doing"

She crosses her arms, giving a question look."What things?"

"You linger around guys, flirting.Anna, if you continue to do that, you won't be happy"

She smirks,walking in a circle."Ask yourself why I did that?"

"Just stop it! Changmin is not someone who will love you! and he won't lean on you like the other guys did, turst me.I know." 

"Jae, you don't have to worry about me. I do this drama because I like the script and...I like him.At least he won't leave me when I cried 'don't' does he?"

She's about to walk away when Jaejoong harshly grabs her arm."I was so young back then"

"What's the different? You're still the guy I know.The same Jaejoong who's selfish enough to just care about himself.Jae, it's my life.I can do whatever I want and yea....I'm the bad girl and you're the angelic Jaejoong!" She snapped her arm and walk in a fast pace.

Jaejoong just stand there doing nothing and let the cool wind touches his skin.

 

You quickly take a warm shower and rush to the kitchen.Changmin is watching tv at the living room with Mason,Yoochun and Junsu.Yunho is currently filiming a drama so he will be home late.Jaejoong is nowhere to be found but he's a grown up, they don't have to worry about him.

"Dinner's ready!" You shout while setting up the table.

Mason is running towards you."Omma! Can I have ice-cream for dessert?"

"No! It's cold, you might get a flu or cough.Take a seat"

The boy pout and lazily sits on a chair.

"Smells good, umm.. my favourite chicken soup! Thanks for meal ______" Yoochun pats your back and sit beside his son.

Junsu is already to dig in. "Where shall I start?"

Changmin is holding his chopsticks."Thanks for the meal!"

All of you can't help but just to watch him eating like a kid with his excited eyes to see the various foods on the table.

"Luckily you're married or no women will want you" states Junsu.

"Omma! I need a new sweater, can we get it tomorrow,afterschool?"

You eagerly nod and pat Mason's head."Okay sweetie."

"No, Mason-ah go with appa, ne?" asks Yoochun.

"Appa is always busy."

Yoochun knows how much his son favours you more than himself but, it's you.So, it' okay. "Just say that you like omma better than me"

Mason just smiles.

"Where's Jaejoong oppa?"

Junsu shrugged."He said he will be home late.I texted him"

"You better worry about me than Jaejoong hyung" Changmin is talking while eating something that you really don't like.You pour a glass of water for him.

"Drink up, you might choke on your food,eat slowly"

 

"Argghhh! It's scary!"

You continously massage your husband's arm."Aigoo~ Why did you eat so much? Let me prick your finger"

"No! It might draws blood" He pulls his arm.

"That's the reason why. Do you want to get well or not?"

He nods and you get to prick his finger with a needle to draw the blood out.As expected he's having indigestion.

"Done, not painful right? Lie down"

Changmin is lying down on the bed with you sitting by his side."Sleep, you'll be fine soon"

"Darling, I have to tell you something"

"What is it?" You look into his eyes but he looks away."You're looking nervous.What is it?"

Changmin takes the script from the side table and hand it to you."Read it"

You look through it, flipping the pages.Changmin s trying to read your emotion but you seem so calm and no reaction at all, too cool.

"You're acting? Can you?"

Changmin moves closer to his wife and hug her waist line, she's still sitting on the bed."I did before, 'Paradise Ranch', remember?"

"This script is fun so, you're the leading actor?"

"Umm.."

"The actress?"

"Anna"

The name sounds familiar."Aaaa...I know her.She used to be a model for my dress.Anna Choi?"

"Umm"

You try to remember her face,her figure."She's a goddess.Guys on set goes crazy over her and you?"

"No! You know I have you.Why should I go for another?"

"Well...who knows?"

Changmin is feeling uneasy, you seem to be unhappy.He sits on his bottom and holds your hands."Honey, can I do this? I already signed the contract"

"Why should I say no? It's your choice" You lie down and pull the cover up to your chest.

"Then why are you looking unhappy?" asks Changmin pouting.

"You're cute!" You chuckle."Honey, do you want to run around this room smiling like a dork to celebrate it? Okay, I'm fine with it.It's just acting anyway"

"You're sure?"

You're getting annoyed by his questions."Honey, just go to sleep okay" You touch his face.He grabs your palm and kiss it.

"There will be hugging,kissing and maybe....bed scene.You're still fine with it?" He gritted his teeth waiting for your answer.

You nod,smiling warmly at him."Like I said, it's your work. I know you love me so, why should I be jealous?"

"Not a slight jealous,even?"

You close your eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Darling?Darling?"

He kisses your forehead and caress your face.You can feel how much he loves you so, why should you be bothered by those acts on screen.

"Goodnight, my princess" He turns the lights off and lie down next to you,pulling you closer.

You hug him back,smelling his scent.Your favourite scent.

'Goodnight too, my prince'

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Please do comments and subs if you like this ff.

Comments are highly appreaciated, it motivates me to write more so can you? help me to get my motivation?

Man in love is DAEBAK! I'm drown with Infinite's charms.Tomorrow's music bank can't wait to see them^^