First meeting

Cafe DaNi

(( the color is just for you to know when someones talking.))

 

"Welcome to Cafe Dani,may i help you." I looked up from the coffee menu. Gawd he was beautiful,his hair was to his neck soft and radiant,light brown,his eyes was shaped beautifuly,and kissable full lips. His name tag said Daniel. I guess i was staring long because my friend l.joe elbowed me hard. "Oh yes, can i get a caffe americano, and a starwberry shortcake." He walked away and i could of sworn i heard him his teeth. What did i do?

"Did he just his teeth?" L.Joe asked kinda angrily.Im sure we are mistaken,hopefully.Niel came back with our orders,and didnt even smile,why was he in a foul mood?? "Thank you Niel." I stared blankly. "Yea sure welcome" I watched him walk away what the heck did we do. I stared a while longer,appantley he was getting hit on by a customer.No wonder he was in a foul mood. "Lets go, we gotta meet up with changjo." I downed the rest of my coffee and followed ljoe.

"How was the new cafe heard it got good reviews." Changjo said as we entered his house. Oh yea we're pretty loaded,our parents new each other since elementry so its only natural that we became close to. My group is basically Ljoe, the pretty boy of our click and Changjo, he's the youngest. Then theres like i said before my names minsoo but friends call me CAP. Me and my friends are pretty popular in school because our money and good looks. "The place just opened up,how are there good reviews already?" I asked plopping beside ljoe and changjo. "The owner Dani,well Daniel is only 18, so its a pretty big deal." No way Niel was the owner,so young to own a cafe. "He was pretty rude,but thats cuz he was getting hit on by male customers." Ljoe let out a chuckle."Can you blame them tho? he was a looker,and his lips--" I elbowed him."I'd love to stay and chat but, we got class tomorrow bye." I could hear them complain as i made my exit.

((Niels POV))

 

Today was hectic. I barely got any rest and to think i had to go to school tomorrow. I wiped the tables down furiously thinking about those damn erted customers,thank god i a had Ricky and Chunji's help. Oh by the way my names Ahn Daniel,close friends call me Niel. I opened this cafe because i like coffee and making sweets. My two close friends Ricky and Chunji, no the real me tho. I hate gays, there disgusting,i had to learn to defend myself at a young age because of my looks i would always get hit on or even dragged away by shameless adults. Dont let my looks fool you im the strongest out of the three. "Guys,lets head to my place,you can sleep over." Ricky and Chunji entered from the back. Their just like me dont like gays, but alittle more nicer then me just alittle. Ricky is small and often gets confessed to, his small appearance is cute and draws attention. Chunji usually gets hit on as well but he never notices,he's kinda an airhead when it comes to these things. We exited and they head to my home first. I locked up shop,and screamed. "I hate gays!!!!!!!!"

 

 

well thats an end to chapters one :) 

its just like an intro of the characters :) it will get better i promise comments and subscribe<3