new friends?

Cafe DaNi

((niels POV))

I left the classroom and headed for the lunch room to tell them whats his face saved me. "Guys, guess what!!!" I plopped down and told them. "i was gonna get ambushed by five guys,and as soon as i was about to get attacked that guy from homeroom,he ended up helping me out!" They looked shocked. Guess he wasnt after my . Maybe i should apologize,no wait i cant let my guard down just because he helped me once. Forget it I'll make friends next time. We sat there until the bell rang me and chunji headed to gym and ricky had math class by himself. We had to where shorts, were they short!!! We reluctantly got dressed and headed to the gym floor. Again i had classes with that guy from before,he was chatting it up with sum girls they were practically throwing themselved all over him. Guess he wasnt gay after all. I didnt bother to make eye contact and just joined the game. We were playing volleyball,my fave sport. I was pretty competetive when it came to volleyball "YAH!! chunji!!!! the ball!!!" I yelled practically the whole time,chunji didnt mind he knew how i got playing sports this one in particular. "niel watch it!" i heard someone call. I looked and it was already to late.

""

((CAPs POV))

I had gym next so I changed into my sweats no way in hell was i wearing those damn short shorts. I headed out to the floor ljoe and changjo didnt have this class. I walked to the girls they can keep me company. "Oppa you look so good today, we should go to kareoke sometimes." the girls were cute but, i couldnt get niel out of my head,what was wrong with me. "Hey, how about we head to that new cafe that just opened up,i heard that its that new guys cafe,he's a cutie so we should check it out." Perfect, i get to see my kitten without it being suspicious. "Niel watch it!" I turned, kitten was in my class and just got hit in the face with a volleyball. I ran and to check on him, he was knocked out cold. "I'll take him to the infirmary." I picked him up bridal style and walked slowly i wanted to savor this moment. He was beautiful with his defenses down,he was still cute when he gave me a hard time to tho. He was light,with a slim figure,nice toned thighs. I was getting lost in my thoughts and almost walked right pass the infirmary. I entered and the nurse told me to just lay him on the bed he would be fine.The nurse said it was probably exhaustion and the ball to the face didnt help either. I looked down at his lips. Man where they perfect for kissing, i couldnt hold back i gave him alittle peck on his lips. "."  I whispered on his lips. I wanted more, I gave his lips another kiss and traced his buttom lip with my tounge. He started to move i moved away and face palmed myself. What the hell was i doing. I headed out and went back to gym.

((Niels POV))

I woke up and seems like i was in the infirmary. I was having the best dream, i got a kiss from a pretty noona, i touched my lips,the kiss felt so real. I blushed at the thought of a noona stealing my first kiss,well not really well does grade school count? Anyway i got up and looked around i wonder how i got here. "Your friend, Minsoo brought you here be sure to thank him,when you get a chance. oh by the way it wasnt the volleyball it was exhaustion,so do take care." I bowed and headed to math,hopefully Minsoo was there so i can thank him. When i got there he wasnt there i sat down and stared out the window waiting for the day to end.

((at the cafe)) 

I entered the cafe and my mother was already there setting up shop. "Umma,has ricky and chunji came yet.?" I went to the back to check if she was unpacking the boxes of the new coffee. She was and she was struggling. "Umma i told you dont life up heavy things where are the two waiters?" I grabbed the box and started unpacking. "They will be here in a few,they said they were bringing in friends from school." Friends? Who could they have befriended in such a short day. I put out the open sign and saw four boys running towards me. It was my friends and Minsoo's two friends. "These were the friends you spoke off?" I went inside and grabbed there aprons. "Put them on, its opening in five." I went back inside and my teeth. "Niel this is ljoe and changjo,there actually pretty cool guys." I looked at them and stared,i guess they we'rent so bad especially if they gor Ricky and Chunji to break down there wall in a short amount of time. "ughhhh fine!! and by the way tell your friend----" I was interrupted "Tell me what." speak of the devil. "I was gonna say,thanks for taking me to the infirmary today thats all." I walked away and set up the tables. I had to serve these guys.

((CAPs POV))

After that stolem kiss i took i headed to the bathroom to calm my nerves. I stared at myself in the mirror. "Minsoo,you needa calm down, what the hell was that." I splashed some water on my face. I wont touch him again next time it will be him to kiss me. I headed to class and waited for the day to be over._____

Classes were over i met up with ljoe and changjo. Niel's friends were with them. They did a better job then me at making friends. "hey there,you guys headed to the cafe? im sappose to meet some girls there." I introduced myself again and got a smile out of the two. They introduced themsleves and we all headed out to the cafe. They suddenly started running, they must of saw Niel. When i caught up, Niel was just about to say something but i cut him off. "Tell me what." I smiled. "I was gonna say, thanks for taking me to the infirmary." Then he walked away,why was this guy so hard to figure out?

 

 

hope you guys are enjoying it so far :) comments and subscribe silents readers i wanna know how im doing so far :) thankyu to the new subscribers~<33333