What now

Cafe DaNi

((CAPs POV))

After that deal we made in the alleyway i thought i would be happy. Truth is are relationship is like same it was before. I get the three minutes a day but thats all. Niel always yells and fusses all the time. But at least i can stay by his side,i mean thats what he wants right. I was in my last day of class art,and i had it with niel its like the gods even wanted us to be togther we had  five classes togther. Oh i switched my classes back to be with my kitten. I was behind him this was the only class where the damn teacher assigned seats. I reached over and played with his locks of hair and i leaned in and whispered. "Hey,i want my three minutes." I felt him tense up and i got out of my seat and told the teach i had to use the bathroom. I headed to the bathroom and waited for him. 

He came in about five minutes later,it was our routine after all. I pretend to use the bathroom and niel does the same acouple of minutes after. "Can we not do this all the time in school." I covered his lips with mine. I didnt wanna waste my three minutes talking. I deepened the kiss and slipped my tounge into his mouth. I slid my hands under his chest,and his tightened under my palm. "Stop you idiot i said just kiss!" He pulled my hand from his shirt. I pushed my growing hard on against him. He gasped. "Push that somewhere else!" I chuckled his face rite now was so cute he was flustered and he looked like he almost had a fever. I leaned in one last time and kissed his nose. My three minutes were up. This ,i sighed and slid on to the bathroom floor. I hated having to take care of my "thing" by myself. "I'm leaving." I looked up and he was gone. Come to think of it, was niel even hard? He always rushed out as soon as we were done. What did he think of me?? He did like me right,i mean he hates homos but he lets me kiss him. So thats a yes right? I facepalmed myself i wasnt hard anymore thinking about all those sad thoughts made me forget all about the hard on i had. 

((Niels POV)) 

I quickly exited the bathroom and headed to class. My heart was beating like crazy! He pushed his,his thing against me. Why was he so hard. I blushed again thinking about what we just did. I tried to calm my thoughts. I called chunji and told him to get my bag. I couldnt go in there with a semi-hard on. I went to the back of the school to take care or my problem. I came thinking of minsoo. Oh gawd i was turning into a homo. I sighed and headed to the front of the school and waited until i saw chunji and ricky with my bag and we headed to the cafe. I was hoping that he wouldnt come today,but who was i kidding ofcourse he would come. What was the point anyway he used his three minutes. Why did i make that damn deal anyway. "You've been sighing alot lately,wassup?" Ricky said hugging me from behind,making the girls in the cafe squeal in delight. He was quickly pulled of by changjo making the girls squeal more. Now im sure they have something going on,so ricky and chunji turned homo. "Im fine dont worry just thinking alot lately." Ricky's eyes looked glimmery and he smiled. He moved from changjos grasp and dragged me to the storage room. "Spill it,how are things going with minsoo?" He leaned in causing me to stumble backwards. "I'm not like you guys! I didnt turn homo!!!." Ricky just shook his head. "He's not a bad guy,he treats me nicely,he's alittle over protective but i like that side of him,ever since we been dating tho i havent gotten hit on thats the plus side of having a lover,oh and just in case you were wondering we havent done anything." I blushed. "Have you guys kissed?" He laughed "why so curious?" I shook my head, "forger it!" I left and headed back to the customers.

It was eight pm, closing time. I didnt notice earlier but minsoo didnt show up today. Thats surprising he would of normally came along with changjo or ljoe. I smiled well atleast my evening went smoothly. I told ricky and chunji they can go ahead with changjo and ljoe and that i would be alright. I told umma i would be home as well and to not worry so i made the guys walk her back. I cleaned the tables and swept the floor,it felt good just relaxing. I made coffee and cut me some crumb cake and sat down. Its been awhile since i could sit down and relax. I leaned my head back and indulged in my cake. I jumped when i heard a tap on the glass i opened my eyes and it was minsoo. I sighed and headed over to unlock the door. "What do you wa---no wait what are you doing here?" He let himself in and sat down smiling. "I waited for you but your umma said you stayed to lock up so i came to check on you." I rolled my eyes,just because he saved me he thinks i cant handle being alone? I handed him a coffee and we sat there in silence.  "Niel,can i ask you something." He sounded serious and my heart started beating faster, i nodded my head. He hesitated for a second and looked away. "Nah forget about it,since your fine i'll go." I thought everything was ok now why was he avoiding eye contact? He got up and started leaving. I quickly followed and grabbed his hand. "yah whats wrong? why are you leaving." I realized i was still holding his hand i quickly let go. He was still avoiding looking into my eyes. What the hell was wrong with him. "We made a deal didnt we, you said you wouldnt ignore me." He looked at me and sighed. "If i asked you'd just get mad at me." I looked at him cluelessly "do what?" He suddenly grabbed my wrist and gragged me out the cafe. I locked the door behind me and tried pulling my hand away. "what the hell,where are we going!!" Without looking back he answered. "My place."

((CAPs POV))

I had planned on just walking him home but when i saw his face,i thought abour how he would just deny my question. So i decided to leave. As i was walking out he grabbed my hand. "yah whats wrong? why are you leaving." He quickly let go and continue to speak. "We made a deal didnt we,you said you wouldnt ignore me." I looked at him and sighed "if I aksed you'd just get mad at me." He looked at me and made the cutest clueless face ever.tumblr_m9gt3hN6C21qlqksro1_1280.jpg I just stared at him because of how clueless he looked. I couldnt hold it back i grabbed his hand and dragged him out the cafe.((KYAAAAAA CAP LOOKS SO ASGFGFGBJFB IN THIS PIC anyway back to the story)). He tried pulling his hand away and said. "what the hell,where are we going!!" I didnt turn around. "My place."

 

woot woot done with this chapter hope you like!!

the next chapter may contain some probably!! 

thankyou for the love and comments ;_____; i love you guys

member to comment and subscribe if you like :)