whats happening

Cafe DaNi

((Niels POV))

Why did he bring me here? Wouldnt my house be closer? Why why why why!! I hid under the covers and i could here him laughing. "Why the hell are you laughing???" I uncovered myself and stared at him holding a fierce gaze but i guess it didnt work,be cuz he just laughed and ruffled my hair. I slapped his hand away. "Dont touch me,i hate homos."  I covered my mouth i didnt want to be to rude to the guy who just helped me again. He just smiled and left the room. Oh i should apologize. 

I exited the bedroom and my mouth dropped open. His house was beautiful, i didnt know he was rich. In fact i didnt know anything about him other then his age and his his name. He was so nice to me yet i always snapped at him. I walked towards the staircase and looked for him,he was in ther kitchen making chicken soup with rice. "I'm not sick you dont have to make that for me." I said leaning over to see his face better. He was handsome no doubt about it any girl would be lucky to date him caring,tall, handsome and evem\n had a playfull side to him. "you keep passing out so i think you do need this,plus you didnt eat since lunch time." He smiled and poured the soup into a bowl. "Lets head back upstairs i told your umma, you were sleeping over,so you can eat and sleep in my room,if thats alright." I nodded my head yes. I sat down in bed and he handed me the soup,it was delicious. I unconciously smiled and praised him. He just smiled back he wasnt such a bad guy after all. Even tho he annoys me and touches me i dont mind it i feel at ease when im around him. "ahh Minsoo,im sorry for the way i act and what i say,ive hated homos forever,its hard to drop my guard,but just bear with me,your a good guy,and i wouldnt mind being friends." I put my head down,that was so embarresing. I felt him touch my head. "Thank you niel.you dont know how much that means to me." I smiled and continued eating my soup and he suddenly sweiped his thumb across my lip and i immediately blushed. "YAH! What are you doing."  He didnt say anything but instead just leaned in and i felt his lips brush against mine. I dropped my soup and immediately jumped off the bed. "im leaving." I grabbed my coat and ran downstairs. I  heard him call after me but didnt look back. "Niel im sorry, ugh dont go." He grabbed my shoulder and i shook his hand off. I didnt mean to say this next sentence but it just happened. "Dont ing touch me ever again,i hate you so dont come near me !!!" I slammed door and ran home. I wasnt really mad at him, i was mad at myself for liking the kiss. It felt like i knew those lips. I shoke my head. What was happening to me, i placed my hand on my chest and tried to calm my heart. What the is happening to me.

((CAPs POV))

After he said that my heart dropped. He HATED me. The last thing i wanted was for him to hate me. !! i ed up he was finally opening up to me and i had to go and do something like that. I went back up stairs and threw myself into the bed."Way to go bang minsoo way to ing go!!!"  I hid under the covers and screamed. What was i going to do,he said he hated me. He told me to stay away and never touch him again. Hearing those words just made me want to rip my own heart out,how was i going to stay away??? I stared at the ceiling for acouple of hours and finally came to a conclusion if thats what he wanted then fine i'll stay away, no matter how bad it hurt me to do so.

 

 

sorry this chapter was short but i'll update again in a little while :)

thankyu for subscribing and commenting! saranghaeyo