New Guys

Cafe DaNi

((Niels POV))

 

It was early in the morning i didnt even wanna go to school. I was woken up by ricky and chunji giggling. We were gonna be the new kids in school what the hell were they so happy about. "Yah!!! will you guys be quiet!!!,hurry and get dressed!" I yelled throwing a pillow. "We already got dressed we're waiting for you!" I looked down and realized i wasnt dressed. 

I finished dressing and we immediately started walking to our new school. It was huge and filled with rich snobs, ofcourse i was rich to but i didnt go around flaunting it. I could tell i wasnt gonna like this place or the people. "Lets hurry to our next class, and get the introductions over with." Luckily we had homeroom together,lunch,gym and engish.

((END OF NIELS POV))

Niel and his friends had entered the room and immediately all eyes were on them. chunji.jpg Niel didnt like the attention, he and the others introduced themself quickly and found a seat.

((CAPs POV))

No freaking way!!! The cafe guy and his waiter friends were the new students. I tapped ljoe and he was already smiling. "Lucky you CAP, hes our classmate!!" Ljoe said that rather loudly so i had to punch him in the arm. I turned around and stared at them,so they were friends huh. I smiled politely and waved. The little one named ricky gave me the finger. Not very nice now are they. We got up to introduce ourselves accordingly. "Welcome to the school, I'm minsoo but you can call me CAP,this is ljoe and changjo." Niel didnt even look our way. "yea nice to meet you guys." Didnt seem like they wanted to make friends, well atleast Chunji gave us a smile. "If you need anynoe to show you guys around you can ask us." We headed back to our seats. "What the heck??? a normal person would of smiled and begged us for a tour of the school." Ljoe said rubbing the back of his head. We sat there in silence and waited for the bell. Acouple girls walked over to the table and the trio was all smiles. WTF?? He was giving me and my boys a hard time but not those girls. The bell rang and I gave it another shot. "Hey let me see your schedule i'll walk you to your next class." Ricky rolled his eyes. "Niel can we go already??" He stood up and pushed pass me. Honestly what was going on.

((Niels POV))

We entered the class and immediately eveyone stared. It pissed me off,what were they all gawking at. I finished introducing myself and immediately found a seat. "Why was eveyone staring?? i feel like my ity is in trouble." I laughed and notuced three boys coming up to us. They introduced themselves something bout CAP and blah blah blah. They walked away when they notuced we werent interested in befriending them. "Hyung now im sure our ty is in danger." I laughed at the look on ricky's face when he said it. He was cute no wonder guys hit on him. The bell rang and once again, the three boys from before came walking over asking for my schedule. I clenched my fist. Ricky must of noticed because he was the first to speak. "Niel can we go already??" We got up and pushed past the boys and went to our next class, unfortunatley science was the next class and we didnt have that together,niether did we have math. "See you guys i have science next meet you at lunch." I hurried upstairs and just made it. "Cutting it close there arent we?" I rolled my eyes and headed to my seat. I scanned the room and noticed how many guys there were,most of them were even checking me out, "disgusting" I muttered under my breath. "Hey,we're in the same class." I turned around to see,the same boy from homeroom there. I immediately faced front. Just great i have two classes with this guy perfect. I cant wait for lunch. I didnt even pay attention

~DING DOOONG~ i was fast out my seat and headed towards lunch. "Guys hows your math class?" I said walking over to them. "Boring, and one of tose guys from homeroom is there so annoying!!" Chunji siad pouting. Can this day get any better? "Hey are you niel?" i turned around scowling. "What of it?"  The nameless student gulped down. "The science teacher wants you."  Aish what the hell could he possibly want.

((end of niels POV))

((CAPs POV)) 

He ignored me during science and rushed out. Was there something wrong with me? It seems like he had lunch cuz so did I. He sat down smiling 40674858_YICVPSHR.jpg nd laughing with his friends but when it came op me he was all defensive. I sat down wondering what the heck was going on and suddenly i looked he was gone. He was apparently called out by a student. I followed to make sure he would be ok. I followed him towards teh science room and heard noises inside and immiately entered. "Look the teachers coming." I laughed as soon as i saw them run with there tails between there legs. "Dont think im in your debt or something i could of handled those guys,im stronger then i look." I  got closer and he didnt back upbut he difinetly had his guard up,like a cat. "Im sure you could of,but wouldnt want to risk it." And with that i headed out the classroom.

((end of CAPs POV))

((Niels POV))

I entered the class room and was immediately greeted by 5 guys. . I backed up slowly and tried to open the door but it was locked. "What the hell do you fags want." I said viciously. "Calm down there little kitten,we just wanna have sum fun."  I cringed at the thought. "Theres tons of girls at the school why me?"  I clenched my fist harder. This is why i hate homouals,there disgusting they think because my looks im helpless. I grabbed a pen out my back pocket. "You guys can go ahead and try something, just no before i go down at least one of you will be missing an eye."  As soon as i said that the door was suddenly opened, i thought it was locked. I turned around and it was that damn annoying guy from homeroom. did he set me up? "look the teachers coming." guess not. "Dont think im in your debt or something,i could of handled those guys.im stronger then i look."  He came closer but i didnt flinch. "Im sure you could of,but wouldnt want to risk it." And with that he left. Maybe he's not a bad guy after all.