The deal

Cafe DaNi

((Niels POV))

I hate mondays!! I quickly woke up to dress and head to school i didnt really wanna go i havent seen minsoo since he kissed me. I didnt wanna see him now. I headed to homeroom,and scanned the room and walked to ricky and chunji and sat down sighing. "Why are you sighing so early in the morning?" Ricky asked leaning towards me. Why was i signing,i should be happy,I dont have to worry about my feelings getting all twisted up because of minsoo. "No reason." I looked around minsoo wasnt there. Then suddenly the front door i was expecting it to be Minsoo but it was just ljoe and changjo. They walked over to us smiling. "hey guys, beautiful monday isnt it?" Ljoe said squeezing chunji shoulder and kissing his forhead. "Grose." I whispered. I was happy for chunji i guess i mean he did get over his gay phobia but it was still weird to me. "Hey did you go on the date...i mean did you do that favour for me?" I smiled and nodded yes. "It wanst bad minsoo is a nice guy." I said as cool as possible trying to make myself believe my own lie.

"Your late hurry and head to your seat."  I looked towards the door and saw minsoo walking over to us. He just smiled,i guess he wasnt mad after all. He gave them a hug and a pound smiling and when it was my turn he just gave me a head nod. The others would have noticed but we we'rent close in the first place. He sat down next to ljoe,normally he would try and sit next to me,what was his problem. "ljoe,changjo lets go to kareoke tonight with the girls from 3a,they look hot!!" He playfully tapped  onto changjo's shoulder. I dont know why it was bothering me so much but it did. Before you knew it class was over and we all headed out. Today was gonna be a long day.

I sat down in science bored as hell. I looked over at Minsoo and he was talking with acouple of other classmates. He looked happy,smiling not caring about what happened. I sighed again. Why did this even bother me shouldnt i be happy. I wanted this day to end already and go to the cafe and work off my troubles away. I closed my eyes and laid my head down. DING DOOOONG~~~  class was over again. I headed out and cut up to Minsoo. "hey,minsoo....lets walk to lunch together,since we all gonna hangout." I waited for his reply he kept avoiding eye contact. "Nah actually i dont have the same lunch anymore, i have gym now gotta go but next time i'll walk you." Didnt have the same lunch? and now we dont have gym togther. I ran after him. "Wait minsoo,i gotta ask you a question."  I  caught up to him. "What is it im going to be late and so are you." He avoided my eyes again. "Are'nt we friends?"  I felt like throwing up my chest started to hurt. "We were never friends niel,we became close because of ljoe doesnt mean we needa stay this way isnt it awkward for you to be around me,anyway we're gonna be late,bye." Not friends, even tho it was because of ljoe i thought we would still be friends. I was being selfish,asking him to continue being nice to me even tho i said those cruel words. ! anybody would know i was just pissed and shocked. He shouldnt take everything i say so serious. I headed to lunch sighing.

((CAPs POV))

After niel had asked that question i wanted to hit him,well not hard but knock some sense in his head. How could he ask me to stay friends with him,we we'rent  even friends to begin with,i was always the one initiating the conversation. He wanted this he said dont come near him. I grabbed my forehead and sighed. His face when saying that he looked so sad. No if he lets me get close to him again he's just going to regret it. I headed to gym feeling like . This was going to be a long day.

((Niels POV))

I headed over to my table ljoe and changjo was there,guess since minsoo didnt have this period they would be spending more time with us. I sat down not wanting to touch my food, i didnt feel like eating. I didnt want to think about it anymore. So i got rid of my depressing look and joined in on the convo my friends were having. "hey niel today we wanted to go to kareoke with ljoe and the rest of the group you should come along. Chunji said excitedly i didnt really wanna go it was a school night not like i gave a damn but,it was our day off at the cafe,i wanted to go to relieve my stress. I didnt wanna go because i knew minsoo would be there. I shook my head, why the hell was i acting like a girl over this. yea im going why do i care i dont wanna be his friend anyway. "Yea i'll go,lemme just call umma and let her know." 

I headed out the caferteria and walked the halls,lunch was gonna be over soon. I was heading towards the stairs to the gym to wait for the bell to be the first one there i immediately stopped. Minsoo was there with some girl,he was smiling and had his hands over her head while her back was against the wall. I thought he liked me,what was he doing with some girl. I should of made myself known but i wanted to see what was happening. She kept giggling and he was whispering into hers ears. I wanted to run over there and give him a flying knee kick to the face. Suddenly the laughing had stopped and i heard heavy breathing. I looked from behind the wall. It was Minsoo breathing heavily. The girl was on her knees and im pretty sure you knew what that meant. He had his hands on her head and was pushing her head down on him,and he rolled his head back biting his lip. I turned my head and blushed. What was i doing even watching them. Why was he even doing this in school. What if he got caught? I started blushing again he was sappose to like me,well he's a man he has needs,and im pretty sure he was straight before his interst in me. I turned to look and noticed they were done. She wa sup on her feets and wiped  and they continued to talk. He zipped up his pants and sighed. He didnt look to happy for a guy who just got a . ~~DING DOOOONG~~~~~ I walked around the corner and acted normal. "Hey minsoo what exactly are you doing with this pretty girl." I tried being friendly i was lonley without him bothering me getting on my nerves. He just smirked and rubbed his head. "Yah,why are you here? didnt i say i dont wanna be your friend? your becoming a nuisance." He grabbed his bag and the girls hand and walked away. I was becoming a nuisance? I clenched my fist. He definetley deserved a knee to the face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((Niels POV))

Thank god school was over. I told the others that i would meet them there i needed to cool my head off because if i saw minsoo i swear i would of punched him. The old me would of atleast. I went to the cafe and helped out we didnt have to meet for acouple of hours so making coffee would relax me. I threw on my apron and began helping. I didnt care about the customers hitting on me i didnt care about anything rite now. "Niel your umma said you would be off today." I turned and it was my friend changbum. My mother's friend must be here. I gave him a hug "Changbum! long time no see,what are you doing here? i am off but i wanted to help out alittle. Im going out in half an hour." He told me he was helping out for today and was gonna stay over cuz his mother had buisness here. Perfect he could come to kareoke with me. "Hey come to kareoke with me,ricky and chunji will be there." I pouted and ofcourse he agreed.

We said goodbye to my umma and headed to the kareoke bar. When we entered the room, Ljoe was sitting with chunji, and changjo was with ricky singing horribly if they wanted to become famous they werent getting anywhere with those voices,and by the way did they also have a thing going on? I looked over at Minsoo he was chatting with the girls and the girl that was performimg services for him in the staircase. When we sat down and chunji immediately gave changbum a hug i introduced him to eveyone else as well. Changbum wanted to sing next,so he threw himself on my back and did aegyo. I couldnt say no. He picked the song gee by this girl group SNSD. We knew all the words and dance. We ended the song and bowed. Im glad i came out it was fun. I threw myself on changbums back and he carried me to the couch tickling me.

((CAPs POV))

Niel entered the room,and i immediately jumped inbetween the girls. I dont know why i was acting like a douche but i was. He walked in with some guy close behind him. His name was changbum,and he was alittle to clingy. When it was there turn to sing and they sand and danced a girl group dance, Niel was shaking his perfects round around infront of these guys and girls. When they finished niel hopped on his his back and the guy threw him on the couch and started tickling him. My jaw clenched. I turned to one of the girls and rubbed her thigh. "jeez you two get a room." Changjo said pushing my shoulder. I saw niel look over and i decided to listen to changjo's advice. "We'll be back." I tapped changjo winked and left the room.

((Niels POV)) 

Changbum kept tickling me and soon the others joined in. I tried kicking them off but they didnt stop. "jeez you two get a room." I looked over and saw minsoo flirting with the girl from the staircase. They had stop tickling me and all made an ohhhhhhh sound. He got up and left the room. Where did he think he was going? I waited a few minutes and told them i was headed to the bathroom. I dont why i was curious o why i was even going to ruin there moment. He said he liked me so why was he acting like a stranger,and like an for that matter. I walked towards the bathroom and didnt have to walk far they were right there infront of the door. I cleared my throat and walked towards them. I heard him his teeth and the girl did to. "Aish!! your everywhere! are you doing this on purpose.!" He raised his voice alittle. I felt kinda bad. "Find a better place next time." I said giving him the finger. "Whats your problem anyway,you said you liked me and your doing all this that shows the opposite,if you dont ing like me anymore just tell me!! so i dont have to ing feel this way anymore!!!! I ING HATE YOU MINSOO FOR MAKING ME QUESTION EVERTHING!!!"  I had enough i ran out of or the bar. I felt tears begin to flow. I dont know why i was crying,im not gay i dont like men!! But this is different. I slowed down and heard minsoo call my name. I kept running i wanted to go home. "Niel! slow down please,can we talk." I felt a tug on my shoulder and i turned around and slapped him. "I said dont ing touch me." I wiped my tears and continued to walk. Then i was suddenly was pulled by my wrist and dragged into a near by alley way. "what the do you want minsoo what the do you want." I struggled against his grasp. "will you just let me ing explain." I shook my hands free. "Hurry i want to go home." I wiped my tears and he spoke.

"How do you want me to act? That night you said you dont want me near you and you said dont ing touch you how was i sappose to act when you told me that? You say i should think about how you feel but what about i feel being near you and not able to touch you. I like you ok i do! nothing will change that." I stood there my heart started to beat faster when i heard that he liked me. He breathed and started walking away i grabbed his sleeve and spoke. "well what about me,ive been this way for eighteen years, i hate homos,what am i sappose to do? how am i sappose to change so quickly huh?" I let go of his sleeve and began walking away. "Tell me how you feel." I closed my eyes. I dont know what i was feeling. I just new my chest hurt. He turned me around and leaned in. "Niel can i kiss you." I blushed "dont ask that sort of question." He then brushed his lips against mine. ",can i kiss you again." He didnt even wait for my response and he brushed his lips against mine again. "Stop its weird." I pushed him away. "do you hate it." He asked rubbing his thumb across my lower lip. I turned my head blushing. "Stop asking weird questions." I didnt hate it,it was wierd beacuse i didnt. I blushed again and spoke. "Three minutes a day." I whispered. "I said three minutes.....three minutes a day you can kiss me just three minutes,any longer then that i'll kick your . He smiled like a little kid getting his favourite toy after asking for so long. "But in return dont ignore me and treat me like i dont exsist..i hate it i dont know why but i just do." He layed his forhead on mine and smiled. "Deal"

omg took me forever to write this ;_____; 

hope you like this its a long chapter.....but hope you enjoy :) i love you guys 

comment and subscribe thankyu!!! ~<333333