new deal and troubles

Cafe DaNi

((Niels POV))

We got to his house and i was thrown on the bed. "Yah!! what are you doing!!!." He took off his coat and stared at me with such an intense gaze. I swallowed hard this was a dangerous situation. "Why are you staring you erted !! and what is it that you want so i can quickly go home!!" He sat down beside me and whispered. "Nieeel~" He said singing my name. "Can we make a new deal?" He said my earlobe and i quickly pushed him away. What the hell is he thinking. He turned away and tilted his head back. "If you dont want to then thats fine,i guess this friendship ends here then." Bastard! It would be easy for me to just say no and leave. "You can go now." He said coldy,i my teeth."No,how much more time do you want?" He turned towards me smirking. "Thirty minutes." I almost choked. "No way, five minutes take it or leave it." He sighed "fine but,not just kissing also touching. I blushed and put my head down. I could just say no,i dont know why i didnt. "Fineeeah!! im setting a timer." 

I was quickly pushed down i turned my head away to avoid his eyes they were so intense i didnt wanna fall into them. He didnt speak he just ed my shirt and his hands were cold against my warm skin. I gasped at the sudden change in tempature. "Hey,i insist you look at me or it wouldnt be fun." I looked at him and blushed, he was so serious,did he like touching me that much. His hands roamed over my s. Sick bastard doing this with another man,im pretty sure he dated woman so why did he do this with me. Curse him for making me feel like this. I gasped again and his hands slid farther down and went to my belt. I opened my eyes and pushed him. "Stop,what so you think your doing. He smiled and grabbed my wrist and it "Do you like it?" I whimpered "stop it!" He continued to my wrist nibbling it and i moaned. I covered my mouth with my free hand. I didnt dislike it,he's different from the other men who touched me. Why? what made him different. I pulled my wrist away and he roughly pushed his against mine slipping in his tounge. ~beeeeep beep beep~ The timer was up and i tried pushing him off. "Yah,the timer ahh........" I let a moan escape. "its ringing." He wouldnt get off so i kneed him hard in his crotch. I got off  bed and buttoned my shirt. "Thats enough,im leaving!"

((CAPs POV))

I grabbed onto my hurting man parts and cursed. I didnt mean to make that deal but three minutes wasnt enough for me,i got an extra two minutes tho. I sighed better then just three and i get to touch too. I smiled and thought about what i was just doing seconds ago and blushed. I actually got to touch him. I wanted more. I layed on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Tomorrow i get my five minutes. I couldnt help but squeal like a little school girl. I smiled and covered my face. Is he starting to like me. Im confident he does,no man would let another man touch them just because they didnt wanna be ignored. I got up and plopped in my bed and closed my eyes tomorrow was gonna be good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((School))

((Niels POV))

It was the last period of the day, and i wanted hurry and leave i felt a chill on my back i looked back tumblr_me8jfbvfaQ1rhwygvo1_500.jpgand it was minsoo staring at me. What the hell was he staring at??? I told the teacher i had to go and i quickly left to the bathroom. I stood there and washed my face with water. This is dangerous I think, Im falling for him. I shook my head and smacked my cheeks. How did that bastard manage to ruin my whole life in just acouple of weeks. I lose all rationality when it comes to minsoo. If i give in to him i dont think i can control myself. I have to be cafeful around him. "wachu thinking bout?" I turned around quickly it was minsoo i was hoping he wouldnt follow. Again i was wrong. He got closer and i rushed towards the door. "You bastard you couldnt possibly want--"  He finished my sentence and slammed his palms into the wall on both sides of my head. "My five minutes a day." I my teeth, and he grabbed my wrist and headed to the stall. "hurry up i wanna go home." He chuckled and leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes and tried not to like it so much. But i did,! His hands started roaming and he just caressed my back. I gasped from the coldness of his hands and he slipped his tounge into my mouth. "I want you so bad niel." He whispered against my lips. "You bastard,thats enough so stop." I heard the door open and i quickly bit his lip and exited the stall. It was one of minsoo's friends i forget the name hyukjin i think. "Did you just both come out of there." I pushed past him and told him he was hallucinating.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((Next day))

((no ones POV))

Niel was getting dressed and wanted to head out early he did not want to see minsoo seeing as they lived near each other. He walked over to his window to draw his blinds and was suddenly grabbed by his wrist. "You should really close your blinds people can see everything, and thanks to your carelessness i know all your little quirks. Minsoo kissed Niels wrist and niel quickly pulled away his hand. "I want my five minutes a day." Minsoo closened in on niel. "yah we're gonna be late, its to early to act indecent." Minsoo pushed niel down on the bed and proceeded to him. Niel looked away and spoke. "That guy yesterday." He hesitated. "You mean hyukjin,dont worry about him he wont tell." He said on niels fingers. "he's a good guy and ive known him for a while so dont worry about him."

((Niels POV))

I dont know why i was getting angry was it because he was closer to this hyukjin guy or was it because i didnt know him. I shouldnt be jealous its obvious he knows lots of people here. He's had tons of friends before i knew him and he still does. I pushed him off and sat up. "Why do you keep doing things i hate." He stared at me blankly and spoke. "because you dont resist me whole heartedly,if you dont want it then just reject me." When he said that i snapped i quickly got up and grabbed my coat. "Thats because you dont give me an option!! You know what i dont care anymore leave, just dont come near me again." 

When i arrived at school minsoo wasnt there, i didnt see him in homeroom or in science. Is he cutting? When the bell rang i headed to lunch and went to the Minsoo's table where he would normally sit. I asked ljoe has he seeing him but no. I quickly left school early and headed to his house. I stared at his window,he would never draw his blinds where could he be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(next couple of days))

Minsoo still wasnt in school its been three days aready. I went thru my classes bored wondering where he could be. I was listless the whole day. How did that bastard manage to screw  up my train of thought without him even being here. I my teeth and headed home. Maybe this was all for the better, my life had went back to normal before i even met minsoo.

dun dun dun!!! lol ohhhhh things are shakay between them lol

comment and subscribe and thankyu my dedicated readers and subscribers

i appreciate the comments~<333