Jealousy part 2

Cafe DaNi

(niel speaking)

(minsoo speaking)

(david speaking)

(kou speaking)

 

"i got it i wont get in the way anymore." Niel turned around and began to exit minsoo's room,but minsoo grabbed his wrist telling him stop. "what are you doing? what do you want." niel pulled away and minsoo held him tighter and explained. "i am currentley kou's counselour, he's always wearing that expressionless face and he's very stupid when it comes to relationships with other people. Which means that im giving him counselling aka im his conversation buddy, do you understan now?" niel felt uneasy but nodded his head in agreement all he could think about was kou's expression whenever he talked about minsoo. just then minsoo chuckled and reassured niels thougts. "ha ha im sorry me and kou's actions made you unhappy right? well listen me and kou are just friends,niel i went through alot to get you to be mine have more faith in me,got it?" Niel blushed slightly and still felt uneasy he knew kou thought of minsoo as more then just some conversation buddy.deep in thought niel felt minsoo's lips press against his shirt. He didnt even realize minsoo had already ed his shirt and was already tugging at niels pants. 

"what are you doing i just came here to tutor you." Minsoo ignored the others protest and placed his mouth on the younger ones . "bastard."

 

 

School

"hello everyone i am the new nurse my name is ahn david, daniels older brother please take care of me." "exuse me david you cannot just take the mike like this." the nurse interuppted but that didnt stop david. "its fine isnt it? its my introduction anyhow i can say what i like.

 

Niel shook his head having have heard his brothers morning announcement. Could he be anymore annoying and eccentric niel thought. As the council members laughed at davids introduction minsoo walked in with a vase for the student council room. "i brought the new vase where shall i put it minho." Jonghwan yelled. "hey you temporary member could you be any slower you could of come sooner you know." "shutup bastard whose name i do not know." "That was to much dont you think? you even hurt my pride,damn you i'll kill you." minsoo just ignored jonghwan and contined placing the vase near the window. "hey niel check this out its beautiful right and its heavy be careful." minsoo said passing the vase to niel. "hello im here for the confirmation list for the public morals council." Niel twitched at the sound of kou's voice and the vase slipped from his hands smashing to the ground. "oh no i heard that was a really expensive vase." jonghwan added. Niel scratched his head and sighed. "im sorry i will go apologize to the princi-" Niel was interupted by minsoo. "ah gosh im sorry my hand must of slipped accidentley." "wait a moment minsoo." "thats right minsoo you go apologize,LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU IDIOT!! YOU'RE SO USELESS EVER SINCE YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING NIEL AROUND!! "You are so noisy shorty its because of your temper you cant grow any taller." "pfft how dare you i have you know i actually exceed national height!!!! "hey jonghwan stop yelling just now that was-" Niel was ignored again. "Well then i should go apologize to the principal, jonghwan make sure you sweep all of this." "how dare you speak to me in an arrogant tone." minsoo payed jonghwan no mind as usual and exited the room with kou close behind.

"minsoo wait." kou caught up to minsoo. "just now the one who broke the vase was that guy wasnt it the one you like, why....why did you cover for him, why didnt you get angry after being scolded. why." kou began to cry. "kou follow me, to the science room."

"why are you crying for dummy." "that guy must need you by his side but, but he doesnt even appreciate you and realize that having someone next to you is a blissful thing, during the meetimgs he always puts on a proud look and says your his little follower. But whenever you talk about that guy you always seem so happy,it makes me so angry,everytime i see that guy im just so angry. I, I just feel so jealous." Kou cried even harder burying his face into his hands. something clicked in minsoo's head. "Kou dont tell me, that you like me." Kou twitched at his words and cried even more and pounced on minsoo. "Why cant it be me minsoo? i like you. i like you so much. i even knew you longer, why does it have to be him. choose me he doesnt even appreciate you." Minsoo stared at kou calmly and spoke. "ive liked him since the first day he came here, no the first day since ive met him at the cafe, and he needs help more then you because just like you i cant leave him alone he needs me more. i have no intention of leaving him."

 

"that idiot i already said i would apologize what the heck is he thinking." Kou entered the room and spoke. "hurry up and get to the staff room,afterall you were the one who broke the vase were'nt you." "i planned to clean this before and apologize so you dont need to remind me." "he must stay by your side to spoil you."

"excuse me? what the hell are you saying."

"Let him go and give him to me." Niel grabbed him by his collar so quick and spoke.

"you better be ing joking, i dont have any idea what you guys talked about but me being spoiled is not the kind of relationship we have." Niel was flushed with anger. "YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE? I HAVE ALSO GAVE INTO CONSIDE anywhereRATION OF THAT GUYS PROBLEMS!!!" 

"Minsoo often says that you were often strict and would get angry easily in the beginning,and you never once said any kind words to him before, and that being there for you was very tough."

"no way... THATS A LIE DONT TRY AND LIE TO ME!!"

"Its the truth, can you be like me huh, listen to his problems and treat him gentley. I have had enough of listening to his complaints." niel grew more fustrated and snapped,pushing kou causimg him to slam to the ground knocking his head against a desk.

"SHUT THE UP,DONT GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU ING BASTARD!!"

Minsoo enterd the room and rushes to kou's side.

"KOU!! are you ok are you hurt anywhere." 

"im fine cap i just hit the back of my head."

"i um i was just."

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING." you shouldnt do these kinds of things its not like you. you've been acting strangely." Niel was shocked that was the first time minsoo had yelled at him and took someone elses side over his. "come on kou i'll take you to the infirmary. Minsoo said patting his head. "just to be safe."

niel hung his head low and exited the council room. he headed to the principal apologizing for the vase.

 

(meanwhile)

 

"i cant go in there with you, im sorry. if im not by that guy he would'nt make it without me." Minsoo said gentley patting kou's head. 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Niel exited the principals room with his head help low and clenched at his chest. "I cant believe him,he actually scolded me,he usually always takes my side and is never angry with me. that stupid guy left me to protect some other guy. my chest feels suffocating" Niel closed his eyes and began to cry in the middle of the hallway. 

"Niel are you ok?"

niel turned with tears in his eyes "big brother?"

 

 

 

___________

im baaacccccck havent been on in months!!! thanku for still staying loyal and staying subcribed i thought when i logged in you would all be gone!!! i finally updated is it too long?? do you guys like?? this story  will be coming to an end soon so hope you enjoy these last few chapters *^* i will be updating now more because i have a laptop now so thankyu again for not leaving me and hello new subscribers!!! love you guys!!