And the troubles begin...

Do you remember?

Jae angrily made the cookie dough and baked them, angrily tapping her foot and staring at the clock. It was already 6 p.m., so Daehyun should be home soon. She needed to find a way to burn off some steam before he came home. She didn't want Daehyun to get involved in her problems. He had already done enough for her, and besides, she could take care of this herself. Lucky sensed her frustration, because he was no whimpering and clawing at her leg. She winced as Lucky's nails dug into her skin, but she smiled and bent down to pet the little puppy.

"Lucky, it's alright." She said, and Lucky wagged his tail. She went into the closet and tossed him 2 small doggy treats, and he barked and took one in his mouth and ran off. She smiled, and she felt her anger starting to diminish.

Think happy thoughts.

Daehyun strolled into the kitchen, catching her by surprise. 

"Hey babe, did you miss me?" He grinned, and Jae rolled her eyes and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

"I sure did." Daehyun sniffed around and grinned.

"Is that cookies I smell?" He asked, and Jae smiled and nodded as she placed the freshly baked cookies in a medium sized container.

"Oh, I ran into Mee on the way home... Um, she wanted to know if she could hang out with you tomorrow?" Jae slammed the empty cookie tray down onto the counter, causing Daehyun to jump at her sudden action. She felt her anger reforming.

First she's nice, then she threatens me, then she wants to be nice and ask to 'hang out'?!!!

"I can't. I'm going out." She pasted a fake smile on her face and put the second batch of cookies in the oven. Daehyun stared at her for several moments.

"And where exactly?"

"I'm going to visit Yoo." She said, working on the final batch of cookies. Daehyun shrugged and stood next to her, leaning against the counter and observing her.

"You look angry." She stopped for a moment, but she didn't dare look up. She didn't want to give anything away.

"I'm fine." She said, rolling the dough into small balls. Daehyun poked her sides, causing her to jerk to the side.

"Dae-" Daehyun pressed his lips against her, pressing his body against hers. Despite her hands being sticky with dough, she encircled her arms around his neck. She could feel every inch of his body against her, causing her heart to hammer up to the point where it may just jump out of her chest. Daehyun pulled away and gave her a sly grin. The phone rang, and Jae reluctantly pulled out of his embrace to answer it.

"Hello?"

"I thought I warned you to stay away from him." Jae slammed the phone down on the reciever, causing Daehyun to jump again.

That infuriating woman!

"Jae, what's going on?" Daehyun questioned, and he could feel the fury burning from Jae's body. She placed another fake smile on her face and resumed to her work.

"Nothing babe. Take a couple of cookies and watch TV while I finish these off." She smiled again, and Daehyun nervously rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

Sometimes I just don't get women...

**** 

The next morning, Daehyun left for his shift, and Jae got dressed and grabbed the cookies that she baked. She walked down to the boys' dorm, which was only a couple of blocks away. She knocked on the door, and Jongup opened it, wearing nothing but sweat pants.

"Oh Jae, I wasn't expecting you. Sorry that I'm half right now." He smiled his adorable smile, and I couldn't resist. I gave his abs a playful punch.

"Looking fit as always Jongup." She giggled, causing him to blush slightly. Jongup was so adorable, and no matter what, he always had a smile on his face. Jae found Youngjae and Zelo also shirtless on the floor doing push ups. Jae raised her brows, clearly not expecting to walk in on this.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" Jae giggled, and Zelo grinned.

"I want to be like my hyung."

"I want to get rid of this stomach fat." Youngjae said, causing Jae to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Well, I brought you guys cookies..." They all jumped up, and Youngjae reached and took 3 of them.

"Forget the stomach fat, I want these cookies." Jae laughed again and smiled.

****

"Jae!" Jae was lost in thought, and she thinking about how much she wanted to slap Mee.

"Hey Jae!" Jae was only thinking about Mee at the moment, so she assumed that it was her that was calling her.

"Jae!"

"Yah! What do you want?" She turned around and came face to face with Yoo, who gave her an amused smile.

"Well, look who fell on the wrong side of the bed." Jae blushed with embarassment and sighed.

"Sorry Yoo... I thought you were someone else." Yoo chuckled and smiled his handsome smile.

"It's nothing. So any luck with the memory?"

"Yeah, I've been remembering things lately. Not much but it's better than nothing."

"That's good..."

****

Jae arrived later that afternoon, and she found a note attached to the door.

You're going to get it now.

Jae crumbled up the note and tossed it in the trash as she came in. She was fed up with her silly threats that never seemed to take action, and she was a little intimidated that she'd found her address and house number so quickly. As Jae walked into the kitchen, her eyes fell upon some beautiful yellow flowers that were lying on the table. She glanced around and wondered if Daehyun had left them there.

"Daehyun!"

"Coming babe!" He called from upstairs, and she heard his footsteps. Daehyun came into the kitchen and froze when she saw her picking up the yellow flowers on the table.

She can't-

"Babe, those are Bush Daises! You're allergic!" Jae froze and screamed as she dropped the flowers onto the floor. Daehyun quickly threw them in the trash and walked over to Jae, who was already starting to feel the effects. She started sweating, and her breathing became ragged. Daehyun quickly dialed 911 and stayed by Jae's side.

"Babe, listen to me. You'll be fine..." He whispered, panicking. However, Jae hadn't heard him.

She had already faded into the darkness.