Honeymoon

Do you remember?

Daehyun woke up and smiled at his sleeping beauty. Emotions stirred deep in his heart, and his smile widened. He lifted up her hand, which was laced with his, and stared at her wedding ring. He still couldn't believe that he had married the most amazing woman in this universe. He wished that Jae's life wasn't so messy, but that's what he was here for. He was here to help her, love her, comfort her, and stay by her side as long they both live their lives. He leaned in and gently placed a kiss on her lips, and he carefully slipped out of bed. He shivered as the cold air hit his body, and he pulled a hoodie over his bare chest and slipped on some socks. He trotted into the kitchen, gave Lucky some food, and went to work on their breakfast.

A delicious scent filled the air, awakening Jae from her sleep. She slowly sat up and smiled as she stared at her ring. This had been her routine for the past week. Waking up and automatically staring at her ring. She couldn't believe that she had married such an amazing man, who had accepted her, even though she doesn't remember him.

Jae sighed happily and slipped out of bed to brush her teeth, then she walked straight into the kitchen where a special breakfast was being prepared for her.

"Good morning my lovely wife." Daehyun chuckled as he set the plates down on the table. She giggled and smiled at him, taking a seat down at the table.

"Good morning babe." He set a special bowl of fruits and light cereal for her, and a glass of warm milk. She couldn't eat her favorite strawberry pancakes anymore, since it now made her sick due to the pregnancy. But she also loved the combination of fruits and cereal.

"Thank you." She happily munched on her cereal, and Daehyun smiled at her and ate his pancakes.

"So today is the day we go on our honeymoon. Are you excited?" Daehyun asked, and Jae beamed and nodded.

"But... I want to take the boys with us." Daehyun raised a brow at her.

"They've done so much for me... I just feel like a trip would at least help them relax from their jobs with B.A.P..." She said, and Daehyun smiled.

"Of course, babe. I was thinking about that too. I mean, as long as they give us alone time..." He wiggled his brows, a huge grin on his face. Jae blushed and nearly choked on her milk.

"S-stop it!"

"I was kidding." He chuckled, but he felt a small blush rise on his cheeks.

****

"Wow, it's beautiful!

"I can't believe how lovely it looks, even in winter!"

"I feel like I traveled to Hawaii!"

"Yah! Calm down you punks!" Yong Guk yelled, trying to get the boys under control. Jae giggled and held Lucky in her arms, smiling as the small pup fell asleep. She couldn't bear to leave the poor pup alone. Daehyun chuckled and dropped his things off at the room.

"Alright, let's go to a food court. I'm starving!"

****

After Daehyun was finished eating 3 trays full of food, he sneaked out with Jae, making sure that she was wrapped in warmth, before walking down the beach together. They held hands, and they silently walked together for several moments.

"Um-" They both began, and they laughed. "You first." Daehyun urged. Jae blushed and nodded.

"Thank you." She simply said, and Daehyun raised a brow. "For what?"

"Everything. I know you heard me say this a million times, but really, thank you." She said, lifting her scarf up to cover her lips from the cold air. Daehyun smiled and stepped a bit closer to her until their shoulders were barely touching.

"I didn't do much..." She glared at him.

"...Are you joking? You stuck by my side for 4 years, and you haven't given up on me once. You stuck to my side this entire time, made alot of sacrifices for me, and now... we're married, having a baby boy. I don't know how to ever thank you." She quietly said, looking down at the frosty sand. Daehyun squeezed her hand, enjoying the warmth radiating from her body. Without her by his side, he would freeze to death.

"You already have." He stated, staring off at the horizon. He spotted a huge rock nearby, and he led Jae to it and sat down on it. She snuggled closer to him, watching the sun set.

"I love you Jae." He said after several moments, and she smiled. Her heart always did flip flops whenever he said to her.

"Saranghae."

****

The next day, Yong Guk rented a car so they could tour around the whole island. After hours of touring, they decided to stop by Daehyun's memorable place, the waterfall. However, when it was in sight, the car suddenly shut down. 

"What happened?" Himchan asked, and Yong Guk stared at the steering wheel. 

"I think we ran out of gas." He lamely stated, and Himchan stared at him. He pulled out his phone and glanced at it.

"No service. You?"

"None." 

"Oh no! The end of the world is beginning!" Zelo cried, and Jongup began gasping as if it was a horror movie. Jae burst into laughter, and shrugged.

"Hey, we can just relax at the waterfall for a while. Maybe we'll get service somewhere in that area." She said, and they nodded and hopped out. Yong Guk sighed and ran a hand through his tousled brown hair.

"I think I should've listened to Himchan when he said to fill up the car...." He murmured, and he sighed again and hopped out. They walked towards the waterfall, and Daehyun smiled to himself.

"This was where I proposed to my lovely wife." He said, and Youngjae grinned at him with awe. Jae was sitting on a nearby rock, replaying the memory in her head. She was so shocked by the proposal, bu she was so happy that it happened. She couldn't imagine life without Daehyun.

"Jae, we're going to walk around for a bit. Wanna join us?" Himchan called to her, and she blinked several times and nodded. She took a few steps forward before she felt something warm trickle down her legs. She stopped and looked down, nearly freezing in horror. She lifted her dress up a bit, and her stockings were soaked with warm liquid. She gasped and shock crossed her face.

"I think my water just broke!"

 

 

~ Ahh Daehyun's giving us kisses *o* Lol :) I just had to put that pic up xD