Danger

Do you remember?

Jae was yanked into the alley, and before she even opened , a hand clamped over .

"Don't scream." Her attacker hissed, and Jae's eyes widened at the voice. She elbowed her attacker, catching her off guard. Her attacker hissed and let her go, and Jae took several steps away. Her eyes widened in horror when she recognized who it was.

"Mee Yon?!" She gasped in horror, and Mee smirked at her. "Long time no see." She paused for a moment, finally realizing Jae's baby bump. Her eyes widened and dropped open, and she stared at Jaae for several long moments.

"Y-You're pregnant?" She whispered, and Jae slowly nodded, slowly taking another step back. She didn't know how Mee could already be out of jail, but she didn't like where this was going.

Jongup....

"Please tell me that-" She noticed Jae's engagement ring, and she bit her lip nervously. "Are you engaged and pregnant with Daehyun's kid?" She asked, and Jae didn't answer. She didn't know what she'd do if she did. Mee realized, and she was seething with rage.

"Y-You disgusting pig! How could you?!" She reached out and grabbed a handful of Jae's hair and pulled. Jae yelped with pain and tried to push Mee off of her, but she was strong. Jae was more concerned for the baby.

I can't let anything happen to my baby.

Jae stepped on Mee's foot with all of her strength, and Mee yelped. Jae pushed her off of him, and she tried to run, but Mee grabbed her stomach. She squished her stomach, her nails beginning to dig through her dress. Jae screamed and punched Mee, knocking her away. Jae backed away, but then she felt blood trickle down her legs and onto the ground. Her eyes widened in horror.

Please tell me that is my blood and not the baby's....

"Jae!!" Jongup came running into the alley, shocked to see blood dripping down on the floor. Jae slumped to the floor, clutching her stomach. Tears trickled down her face, and she gasped at Jongup. Searing hot pain spread through her private area, and it felt 10 times worse than a mentrual cramp.

"My baby... My baby might be in danger!" She yelled, and Jongup's eyes widened again, and he quickly called an ambulance. Unfortunately, Mee fled from the scene.

****

Daehyun was busy cleaning an empty table when his phone rang. He knew that he shouldn't answer during work, but when he realized that Jongup was calling, he figured that it must be important. Jongup never calls unless it's serious. He walked into the bathroom and answered.

"Hello?"

"Daehyun, you need to come to the hospital now!!" That was the first time Daehyun ever heard Jongup yell, since he was always quiet.

"What happened?" He asked, and Jongup sighed.

"Mee attacked Jae, and the baby is in danger! You have to come right now!" And with that, Jongup hung up. Daehyun felt cold as ice as the news registered into his head. His hand began to tremble, and from the mirror, he saw his face pale. He ran out of the room and ran straight into Park's office, who was busy sorting out files.

"Sir, you have to let me go early! I promise to work extra for the hours I missed!" Daehyun said, startling Park.

"What are you talking about?"

"My baby is in danger! I have to leave, so-"

"Go on boy." He said, shocked at the news, and Daehyun smiled and nodded, and bolted out of the restaurant.

****

Daehyun burst into the room, panting and sweaty, and he saw Jae sobbing on the bed, and the boys huddled around her, trying to comfort her. Daehyun's heart sunk into his stomach as he walked over to Jae's bed. Jae looked up at Daehyun, and he immediately felt tears in his eyes. Doctor Ryu came into the room and sighed loudly. Everyone looked up at him now, expecting the worst new possible.

"Jae... You were so close to having a miscarriage, but don't worry, the baby is fine." He said, and everyone relaxed in relief.

"So my baby is alive?" Jae asked, clutching her stomach. Doctor Ryu nodded and smiled softly at her.

"Yes, but Jae, please do be more careful from now on." He said, and a nurse whispered something to him, and he excused himself and walked out. The boys walked out to give them a moment, but Jongup stayed behind. For once, he was frowning and had a guilty look on his face.

"Jae, I'm sorry, I should've been more careful. I'm so sorry." He half expected Daehyun to punch him and blame him, but he patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

"It's fine Jongup. We don't know what could've happened if you hadn't been there at all." He said, and Jongup smiled again.

"Jongup, thank you for helping me. It's not your fault, don't worry." Jae assured, and he nodded, smiling his gorgeous smile again. He left to give them a moment. Daehyun turned to Jae, and he sighed and kissed her belly.

"Jae, you don't know how worried I was about how something could've happened to you and our son. I was ready to give myself a heart attack. What happened?" He said, and Jae wiped her tears away and smiled briefly.

"Daehyun... Mee came back... she attacked me and she pressed hard on my belly... When I saw blood, I got so scared that I lost my baby..." Jae whispered, and she wished that she hadn't glanced at Daehyun.

Daehyun was seething with rage, and Jae thought that steam would pop out of his ears.

"That-"

"Dae! Not in front of our son!" Jae yelled, and he sighed.

"Honestly, when our baby is born, I'd like to give her a piece of mind and fist." Jae groaned, and Daehyun smirked.

"You won't need to worry about that." He grinned to himself.

****

The next day, Jae was released from the hospital, and this time, Daehyun asked if the boys could watch over her while he was gone. He had to make up for the hours he lost, and he had a little business to take care of first.

Daehyun walked down the street, and as expected, spotted Mee coming out of her favorite coffee shop. Without stopping, he grabbed her arm and dragged her into a nearby alley.

"Daehyun, what are you doing?!" She said, half surpised and half excited. Daehyun ignored her and dragged her to an alley, and he went in deep before he softly shoved her against the wall and slammed his hand down on the wall beside her head. She flinched and stared at him.

"Listen, and listen good Mee. I'm going to make myself perfectly clear. Don't you EVER come near Jae and my baby ever again!" He roared, heart accelerating with fury. He had never been so angry in his life. He would never hit a girl, but right now, he wanted to punch something. 

Or someone.

Mee's eyes widened, almost as if she was offended, and she placed her hand over her chest and batted her lashes innocently.

"What are you talk-"

"Don't even start with that crap. Don't test my patience Mee." He growled, and Mee was starled. She had never seen Daehyun like this.

"How could you be engaged to that-that tramp? And how could you knock her up?! She doesn't remember you!" She yelled now, her hands balling into fists. Daehyun ran his hands through his hair in frustration. 

The nerve of this woman! What the heck was I thinking to become friends with her?!

"Stop bringing up Jae's past! The past is the past! She's slowly recovering, and you know what, who cares if she doesn't remember me?! I don't care anymore!!!" He yelled, feelings his eyes burn with blind fury. He didn't like making threats or yelling at girls, but he couldn't help it.

"Listen, if you ever dare to even look at Jae the wrong way, so help me..." He didn't bother wasting his breath, it wasn't worth it.

"I don't love you Mee, and I never will." And with that, he turned around and left, leaving Mee shocked, speechless, and hurt.

~ Guys, sorry, but I have to bring her back, no matter how much of a ___ she is. She plays a good role, and I need her for the finale in the story(It won't be over yet..)  :P Just bear with me, she'll only be here for maybe 2 more chapters. Sorry! :( But then maybe I'll sink her into the sea :) Sorry! :(

~