The mysterious guy

Best Accident

 

Myungsoo's view

 

“OPPAA OPPAA STOP RUNNING”

What the , why are these girls running after me even though I covered my face?

I quickly went into a side street, and ran quicker then first, I jumped down a stair and kept running. I went right when suddenly I bumped into a girl, she fell backwards and didn’t move.

“Are you okay?” I went closer to her and looked at her face, her eyes were closed, then I noticed the was some blood dripping from her head, she fell precisely on the edge from the street. I looked around and heard the screaming from the fangirls again, . I quickly picked up the girl and ran to the closest hospital with her in my arms.

When I arrived the doctor quickly helped her and then wanted to talk to me. “Are you her guardian?” “No sir.. I don’t even know her name, but I accidently ran into her” “I see.. well she’ll be fine so you don’t have to worry. It’s just a scratch, she probably fainted because of the shock. And she has a bag with her, so we’ll search for her identity in there” “Thank you doctor” I bowed a little. I continued sitting next to her bed, waiting for her to wake up.

Not much later the doctor came back and said: “Her name is _________, and we found her mobile phone but it has a lock on it. So we’ll just wait till she wakes up, it won’t take long anyway” he put down the bag and the phone on a table. “Yes, thank you doctor” I smiled.

 

The doctor went to attend other patients, when suddenly her phone rang. I looked at the screen it said: Evil aunt. I wonder whether I should take this call or not.. But this person is probably worried about her? “Aah _____ you finally picked up your phone!” “…” “Where are you? Your school called and said you skipped the last period?” “Oh.. I’m sorry but _____ is not available right now” “And who might you be?” the voice went from mean to ultra mean. “I eh.. I accidently ran into _______ and she’s at the hospital right now, but I’ll pay the bill and it’s not bad, she’ll wake up soon and will be able to go home then” “What? She caused trouble again? Jeez.. Well fine. While you’re at it, could you take her home as well?” “Is.. Is that okay? I mean..” “Please do me a favor and take her to her home” “..Okay” “Well then goodnight” “..Yeah goodnight”.

What. The. .  Was that woman? No wonder it said evil aunt.. She doesn’t even come when she heard that ______ is in the hospital. And to top is off she asks a random guy who she doesn’t even know to take her home..

She’s lucky I’m not a bad guy.

 

You

I tried opening my eyes but they felt a bit heavy, when I finally succeeded I looked around and found myself in a hospital bed with a mysterious guy next to me. This is a bit confusing..

“Doctor, she woke up” he called the doctor. “How are you feeling?” he asks while holding my hand. I just stare at him, aahh I can’t think. Then the doctor walked in he immediately started asking questions “What’s your name?” “Eh..” I tried to think but my head hurts so much.

I reached to my head with my hand and the doctor stopped me and asked again “What’s your name?” Ugh, stop asking. “My name is _______” I glared at him. “Ah, good, it seems you’re fine” he said. “What happened?” I asked, then the mysterious guy started speaking “I’m really sorry, I was running and accidently ran into you.. and you fell and hurt your head” he bowed.

“Oh.. So that’s why my head hurts..” I smiled and then the doctor talked again: “This guy paid for the costs and even waited till you woke up” I blushed a bit but turned to the mysterious guy and  said: “Thank you for all that” “No, no it’s my fault this happened..” The doctor then continued: “You should go home and take some rest, please take care” “Thank you” the mysterious guy and I answered at the same time.

 

“So.. your evil aunt had called” he said as we walked out of the hospital. “Eh? She called?” “Yeah, and she asked me to take you home, so if you’re fine with that..” “Oh.. eh well if it’s not so much trouble for you”. I don’t really know where I am and how to get home from here anyway…

 

“Yes, please let me take you home then” he smiled. “Okay” I smiled back, and then suddenly remembered I had an appointment with my friends in the evening. “Wait.. what time is it?” “Oh, it’s 21:00, why? Did you have something you needed to do?” “Ahh man.. I was supposed to watch this dvd concert from INFINITE with my friends…” The mysterious man coughed “INFINITE? Are you their fan?”. I looked at him, does he hate INFINITE? I can’t see his expression at all because of that hat and those glasses....

“Well…not really but my friends kept telling me to watch it with them, so they were happy when I said ok, but now I didn’t show up…” I pouted.

The mysterious man let out a sigh of relief, I guess he really does hate INFINITE?

“By the way, what’s you name?” “You can call me Myungsoo..” “Oh, cool name” I smiled.

“Do you know the names from the INFINITE members?” What the.,.. If he hates them, then why does he still asks about them? “Eh..Dongwoo and Hoya! L… Sunggy? Eh….Sungjong I think.. and.. I don’t know about the rest. I really like INFINITE H, so I do know Hoya and Dongwoo hahaha” “I see ha ha..” he laughed kind of like a robot. He’s weird..

 

We reached his car, “So where is your home?” he asked, I answered in which apartment I live and he started riding. I wonder who he is exactly… But I guess I won’t ever know, I looked outside the window.

“Is something wrong?” he asked when he saw me staring outside the window. “You’re weird” I sighed. “hahahahaha what?” he laughed, “such a weirdo” I smiled and stuck out my tongue to him.  “Meaniee” he pouted. Which made me laugh even more.

 

Myungsoo

 

We finally reached her apartment, but it felt kinda sad to never see her again after this… I stepped out and then helped her get out of the car. “How about I help you get your rest tomorrow?” I smiled while we walked to the entrance of her apartment. “Eh, but aren’t you busy or something?” she looked with big eyes. I ruffled her hair “No, it’s fine I’ll just hang around you to make sure you’re fine”. She smiled “Hehehe, well if you say it’s fine..” “Here I’ll give you my phone number” I said as I reached for her phone. She gave it to me and after I put my number in I decided to take my leave. “I’ll see you tomorrow then” she waved. “Yes, see you tomorrow _____” I waved back, and then went home.

 

I woke up early to make sure we’d have a lot of time together today. “Hyung, why are you already up?” I heard Sungjong ask as he walked into the kitchen. “Ahh, good morning, I’ve got an appointment today” I smiled and continued eating breakfast “Oh, I see” he said as he slowly walked to the bathroom. I finished breakfast and started my car.

 

You

 

I woke up early, because today the mysterious Myungsoo is coming. I smiled just by thinking about that weird guy I met yesterday. He must feel really bad about what happened..

I looked at my closet and picked out a cute white blouse with flowers on the sides, it’s see-through material so I put a bandeau top under it with cross printed trousers.

I looked in the mirror, happy to see that the clothes look good. I quickly took a selca and put it on my blog. I’ve still got to eat breakfast, damn I’ve got to hurry.

I made toast with strawberry jam, when I heard the doorbell. “Aish, he’s here already?” I ran to the door and opened it “Hello… Myungsoo” Why is he wearing glasses and a hat today as well? I was hoping to see his face..

“Good morning _____” he smiled. “Sorry I’ve still got to eat breakfast, but you can come in” I bit my lip. He followed me to the kitchen and sat across me. As he watched me eat he looked around and then asked: “Where.. are your parents?” “Oh, they died some time ago, I live alone” I answered and continued eating my toast. “Oh.. I’m sorry” “Haha, you don’t have to apologize for that? Do you want some as well?” I asked as I hold out my half eaten toast with strawberry jam. Before I could say anything else he took a bite from my toast. “Ehh, I was going to make you one though” “Oh.. but I’ve got enough with one bite” he smiled. “Weirdo..” I ate super fast so we could get out.

“Do you have a plan for today?” I asked as I drank my glass of milk. “Ye…” “What?” I put down my glass. Myungsoo started laughing “What? What is it? Why are you laughing?” I pouted. “Nice moustache” he said in between his laughs. “EEEH?” I quickly wiped my mouth with my arm. “Yaah, stop laughing!” “Do you always have a milk moustache?” he continued laughing. I stood up and walked to him and started poking his sides “You want to laugh? Fine I’ll let you laugh!” I said as I kept poking his sides and belly. Myungsoo couldn’t stop laughing “Stoooop, I give up, you win” he put his arms in the air. “Tcch, you’d better not laugh at me again now” I glared at him. “Yes yes Ma’m” “So what was your plan for today?” I said as I went back to my seat. “So I figured we should go take a walk in the mountains and then picnic there, so I prepared some food and stuff” “Hmmm.. that does sound kind of relaxing I guess”.  I finished my breakfast and so we went to Myungsoo’s car. “Which mountain are we going to?” “You’ll see” he smiled. I put on the radio and they played B1A4’s What’s happening! I sang along without thinking, since it’s my favorite song at the moment. “Woah, your singing is not even that bad” Myungsoo commented when the song finished. “Not even that bad?” I glared. “Hahaha okay, you’re good” he smiled. “Righttt, that’s what I wanted to hear”. I opened the window and enjoyed the soft breeze, it’s kind of hot outside but the breeze makes it the perfect temperature.

 

We reached the mountain, Myungsoo parked like cool guys always park. One hand on the passengers seat while looking over his shoulder. Woaah, I wish I could see his face now..

We stepped out and started walking, there were lots of couples, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.. I almost slipped but Myungsoo grabbed my shoulders and made sure I was stable before he let go. “Shall we hold hands?” “…eh” “Just to make sure you won’t really slip” he continued. “Well okay then..” he reached out to my hand. “Woaah you’ve got such big hands!” I accidently said out loud. “Hahaha thank you” he answered laughing. I blushed and hold his hand. He must be something like a player. He’s doing this way to smooth.

 

After 1 hour we finally reached the top. “Aaah, I’m so hungry! What food did you prepare?” I asked as I looked at him. “Patience” he said as he took off his backpack and opened it. He took out a big cute blanket for us to sit on. After that he took out a couple of lunchboxes and some drinks, he carefully opened the lunchboxes to show his beautiful creations. “Woaah you made this yourself?” “Of course” he smiled. “I must say, I’m impressed..” he laughed and handed me some chopsticks. “Shall we start eating?” We ate till we were full when suddenly a guy walked up to us. “Are you ______?” “Yesssh” I smiled. “Woah, can I take a picture with you? I follow your blog!” “Ahh, I’m so happy! Of course let’s take a picture”. Not much later there were lots of girls and guys around me who followed my blog and wanted to take pictures together. Then one girl said: “I can’t believe that you’re only 16 years old! You even have such nice s!” I blushed. What kind of remark is that? I just laughed instead of saying my normal thank you.

 

Myugsoo

Wait.. what? She is a popular blogger? And.. she’s only 16? O my god, if these people know who I’m they’ll think I’m some sort of pedo. I tugged her blouse in the hope she would understand that I want to get out of this crowd.

“Sorry everyone, I’m on a date right now. I’ll talk to you later on my blog” she smiled to them and they slowly took off.

“You.. are famous?” I asked her. “Well.. not really famous? Just a well known blogger?” she smiled. “Are.. are you.. really 16 years old?” I asked before clearing my throat. She looked down at her hands, “Yes, why?” I was in total shock, she’s only 16? What the.. I thought she was only one year younger then me.. “I’m 21” I said while checking her reaction. Will she be shocked? She won’t see me as a creep now, right? “Whaaaat? Are you for real? I thought you were like 18?” she answered. “Yeah, ehm so we probably shouldn’t call this a date, but a hang out?” I said while trying to smile. “Ah.. yeah I guess” she said while opening her bottle of water. But instead of drinking it normal, she drank without opening , causing all the water to fall on her blouse. I couldn’t help but laugh again. “What?! Are you laughing at me again?” she pointed her finger at me. “Maybeeeee” I smiled. She tried to attack me with her pokes again but I stopped her and ruffled through her hair. “Yaaah stop doing that to my hair!” “You’re like a cute little sister” I said while I kept ruffling her hair.

 

You

A cute little sister huh? I guess it means that 5 years really is too much of an .. I should just see him as my big brother then. When we finished eating he prepared for us to go to the sea as well. We walked down the mountain, but this time we weren’t holding hands. I don’t want to hold his hand right now.. I pouted. “What’s with that face ______?” “It’s my face, what about it?” I said angry. “Are you mad because of your hair?” he laughed. “Yess” I poked his side. “Yaaaah, how dare you poke me?” “AAAH” I ran away from him and he chased me (the chaser omg). I ran all the way to the car and was out of breath there, when suddenly Myungsoo back hugged me. “I finally got you” I felt his breath in my neck. “Yaah, let go” “Why did you run so far, people think I’m a creep” “You are” I laughed.

“Tccch, ahh I need water” he said as he went through his backpack looking for water. “I’ve still got some” I handed him my bottle of water. “Ah thanks” he opened the bottle and drank it. Woah, this is an indirect kiss right? Hihihihihihihihiih.

We got into the car and went to the beach. “Aren’t you hot with that hat the whole time?” I asked him trying to get him to take it off. “No, it’s fine. Lots of people wear hats against the sun you know?” Aissh, just take it oooffff!

The whole ride to the beach I was doing my best to get him to take off either his sunglasses or that hat. But nothing worked. When we finally reached the beach I took off my shoes and pulled my trousers up and ran to the sea. “The sea is still cold!” I heard Myungsoo scream behind me. “That’s greeeeaaaat” I answered and kept running. When I touched the cold sea water I let out a scream “WOAH IT’S RALLY COLD” “Yeah I told you” Myungsoo said when he catched up with me. We played at the beach for a bit and then ate at a restaurant. It felt like we were on a date, but he kept reminding me that he thinks of me as a cute little sister, by saying those words every half hour. It was getting late and he took me home. “Want some coffee or tea at my apartment?” I asked him when we got out of the car. “Well, why not” he answered and ruffled my hair.

 “Aissh, will you stop doing that” I glared at Myungsoo. “But you’re sooo cuteeee” he said as we walked to my apartment.

I made him some coffee and tea for myself and we sat down on the couch. “Thank you” he said as he sipped his coffee. “Oh, it’s not bad!” he smiled at me “Of course it’s not bad..” I stirred my sugar in my tea. We drank our drinks enjoying the silence.

When he finished his coffee I put down my tea and stared at his face, it’s now or never. I need to get his sunglasses off! I reached for his sunglasses but Myungsoo had a fast reflex and grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I quickly went for his sunglasses with my left had but he also grabbed my left wrist. “What are you trying to do ______?” he said in a deep voice. “I.. I want to see what you look like without sunglasses” I said while looking away, for some reason I couldn’t look at his face now. He sighed “Really?” “You never took them off” I pouted. He suddenly let go of my wrists which caused me to fall on top of him with my face against his chest. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the first chapteeeeer :'D