She doesn't need you

Best Accident

(lol, I forgot that I used Jinyoung’s name for one of her friends even though B1A4 is her favorite boygroup :l So let’s just pretend that her Jinyoung friend is not really Jinyoung xD The other guys are the real , but just not famous)

-------------------------------------------------

The fansign was alsmost starting and Haeri dragged everyone with her to the center of the mall. Jiae hid her excitement but I know that Sungjong is actually her bias and the guy she has a load of pictures from on her phone and in her bedroom. Inside her mind Jiae was probably fangirling way more than Haeri.

My heart skipped a beat as well as soon as I saw the guys on the stage. They were going to sing two songs from their new album and while Jia, Haeri and me were glued with our eyes to the singing and dancing boys. Our other friends were enjoying a drink in a café that was only 20 steps away from us.

 

I felt my heart beating faster as I watched L dance, though he’s not the best dancer out of the group his figure and face are definitely the best. I guess that if someone asked me who my favorite was I’d say L. But no one can replace my B1A4 oppa’s! I smiled inside as I thought about Sandeul. At first Jinyoung was my bias but since I became friends with this guy who has the same name I found it lame to have him as my bias and just changed to Sandeul.

Suddenly I noticed that L was looking over at me, and his eyes widened as we had eye contact. Does he remember me from before and is shocked to see me again after what happened? I must say it’s kind of embarrassing, but neither of us broke off the eye contact. Haeri pulled my arm and came closer to me “L keeps looking at you” she whispered, which made me blush a little bit. It’s true that we’re having eye contact but.. Aaaah, I don’t know.

 

This feels so weird for some reason. I broke off the eye contact and just looked at the other members, after they were done with their singing I went to the café were the boys were waiting. I don’t want to get their autographs, I mean I’m not really such a big fan and I’m scared that L remembers me and will say something awkward..

Haeri looked at me with big eyes when I told her I was going to the café but she didn’t hold me back since she still had Jiae who couldn’t wait to get Sungjong’s autograph.

 

The rest of the day went well but as soon as I got home I started getting nervous for the next day, Myungsoo oppa will come over. And the last words that I said to him weren’t exactly nice. I’m determined on the fact that he doesn’t need to talk to my aunt, and all I can do is hope that he’ll understand my situation..

I checked out my blog and wrote a review about a new product that I had recently bought while listening to some music after that I decided to go to bed early today so I won’t wake up too late for school again tomorrow.

 

I went to my part time job straight out of school, I actually love my part time job, my colleagues are all super nice and the costumers are nice most of the time as well. I put on my cute uniform, since it’s a cake/ice cream shop we get we wear a cute black dress.
 
It’s a small shop but we’re always busy, because it’s kind of popular for its ice cream especially in the summer. I quickly put on the uniform and went out to take some orders when I spotted two tall guys coming in. Damn, one of them is Tao. I haven’t told him about my part time job yet. I hid behind the counter and spied on him, he wasn’t alone. Chanyeol was with him and they took a seat together, meaning they weren’t just going to quickly buy an ice cream and leave since we have free wifi and I know they will gladly sit here for the rest of the day once they find out.

 

I was taking an order with my back to them, hoping someone else would help them with their order.

 

“_______!” I heard Sarang call my name. Nooooooooo please don’t call me right now.. “ Yes, what’s wrong?” I turned around to see her and quickly glanced behind her to see if Chanyeol or Tao heard my name being called. It seems like they haven’t noticed me yet though.

“Is it okay if you take all the orders, they want me to help out in the kitchen” Sarang smiled at me. I wish I could switch with her.. I want to be in the kitchen so no one recognizes me, but I don’t know how stuff works in the kitchen yet. I can only make some drinks.. So I faked a smiled back and answered “ Yes, of course” “Thank you ______! Start on that side with taking orders okay? Those guys have been there for some time, you should probably help them first, I’ll take these orders from you to the kitchen for you okay?” “You’re welcome, yes and yes” I smiled and slowly walked towards Tao and Chanyeol. I guess it’s impossible to hide this part time job for a long time anyway. “Hello, can I take your orders?” I smiled at them, I saw them looking at my legs and slowly look up to my face and then their eyes widened. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Tao gasped at me while Chanyeol went back to checking out my legs. “Shhh”  I hushed Tao “Don’t start a scene now, this it my part time job” I smiled at him. “No wonder the guys from the club said that there was a hot girl here” Chanyeol said with a smile. “Ugh stop it” I glared back at him and Tao kicked him under the table. “I can’t believe you got a part time job without telling me” Tao pouted “Sorry, I wasn’t really trying to hide it though”  I smiled trying to make his pouting face disappear. “So anyway, what do you guys want to order?”  “This dress is way too short” Tao said while glaring at me. “How will I keep guys away from you here?” he pouted again. “Calm down, no one has tried to hit on me yet and I’ve been working here for over a month now. Soooooo what will you order?”  “This dress even has an open back” Tao continued. “If you’re not going to order then I’m going to help others” I glared at them. “I want a strawberry parfait” Chanyeol beamed, he’ll never forget about the food.

 

“What about you Tao?” “I want a hug” he pouted. “I don’t have time for this” I said as I walked away and I pretty much knew what Tao was going to order anyway. He always liked chocolate chip ice cream so I’ll just give him that. I walked around to get some more orders and to give some people their orders, when I arrived at Chanyeol and Tao’s table again Tao’s eyes widened and then he quickly began to devour the chocolate chip ice cream while giving me a thumbs up.

(omg just look at this super cute strawberry parfait *-*)

 

It was almost closing time but Tao and Chanyeol of course hadn’t left yet. I walked up to them since I finished cleaning. “Did you forgive me for not telling you?” I asked Tao while pouting hoping he’d say yes immediately. He looked at me and then smirked “No!” “Whaaaat? Why not?” I cried softly, so I wouldn’t disturb other people. “I’ll forgive you if you treat me to dinner tonight” he smiled. “Pfft, even though you’re a guy you always ask me to treat you” “Well.. So what?” he cried. “It’s not very gentlemanly Tao” Chanyeol said while sticking out his tongue “Exactly, but he’s not a gentleman to start off with” I laughed making Chanyeol chuckle as well. “That’s mean! I can be a perfect gentleman!” he said while pouting again. “Yeah right, well anyway. I was going to make pasta at home.. So I won’t take you out to treat you for dinner” I said while sticking out my tongue. “Oh, by the way. It’s closing time now, so I have to ask you guys to continue your date somewhere else” I smiled and left to clean up some more tables so I could quickly leave after Tao and Chanyeol left.

 

As I was walking home I had the feeling that someone was following me so I started walking faster and then I suddenly got hugged from behind. “YAH!” I screamed and turned around to face my stupid friend Tao once again. “I almost got a heart attack because of you” I said as I pushed him off of me. “Sorry huney! But you have to treat me to some homemade pasta” he smiled as he took my hand in his and we started walking again. “Fine but you have to leave before 8 ‘o clock okay?”  “Why so early? If you want to watch a drama I won’t mind watching it with you” he pouted. “No, someone is coming over. So you can’t be at my apartment then” “Is it your aunt? Because then I have all the more reason to stay” he said while squeezing my hand. I smiled because Tao can be so soft when we’re alone, I’m always reminded about what a good friend he actually is. “Luckily it’s not my aunt though, so just leave early okay?” “Then who is it?” he seemed determined to know who’s coming to my apartment in the evening. “Just a friend” I smiled, but I knew Tao wouldn’t let go of this so fast so I changed the topic to his friends. “How are your friends doing?” “They’re fine, they said they wanted to see you again” he loves his friends a lot, but doesn’t like them hanging around me. I chuckled “Should I go see them soon?” “No! Although.. We do have a new dance which we wanted to show you” “I got it, tell them I’ll come by the day after tomorrow” I winked and soon Tao forgot about the reason he had to leave early.

 

We ate the pasta of two days worth all in once, man now I’ve got to cook tomorrow as well.. “Was it yummy?” I asked as I drank my milk. “Of course it was!” he smiled back at me while he grabbed his water. We decided to watch some television since it was only 19:00, I still had around 45 minutes before I had to kick Tao out of my apartment. But as we were watching television I felt my eyes become heavier and heavier and soon I couldn’t keep them open anymore and I fell asleep on Tao’s lap.

 

Myungsoo

 

The whole day I’ve been busy with thinking about an punishment for that girl, but somehow I can’t come up with a good one.. Taking her gadgets isn’t really an option, neither is not giving her food, since she lives on her own. There has to be some way to give her a punishment, right?

I lay down on the couch and looked up to see Sungyeol glare at me for not giving him any space on the couch. “What’s on your mind?” Sungyeol asked as he sat down when I made some space for him. “Just.. No I won’t tell you”  “What? Now I demand you to tell me” he said while threatening to tickle my feet. “Nooo, you won’t dare to do that” I glared at him. This was the trigger for Sungyeol who started tickling my feet making me roll of the couch, he then got off the couch as well and sat down on me holding my arms “You better tell me now” he threatened again. “Or else?” I asked while raising my eyebrows, “You don’t want to know” Sungyeol said as he came closer to my face.

 

“What is a good punishment for a 16 year old girl who lives on her own?” I asked him. “Seriously, that was what you were thinking about? That’s gross L..” “WHAT? NO IT’S NOT GROSS, just because she skipped school” I defended myself.

“We skip work all the time, why do you want a punishment?” “Just because, I read about it on a site, and her mother decided to take away her gadgets, but that’s stupid right?”  I asked trying to sound as if it wasn’t a matter related to myself.

“You read it somewhere?” “Yes” “Then why does it matter so much to you?” he asked while raising a brow. Damn, he got me now. But I really need to know a punishment since it’s almost time to go to her apartment. “Fine, there is this girl I met, and since she is only sister we sort of became brother and sister. But she skipped school, and I told her I’d make her become a good girl and so I decided I would give her a punishment” after I said that I took a big breath for air. Sungyeol got off of me and sat down on the couch again.

“Eh, how did you even meet a 16 year old school girl that lives on her own, and why the hell did you ‘sort of become brother and sister’?” he asked with a serious tone. “I ran into her and she fell and hurt her head, so I took her to the hospital and then to her home. But when I found out that she was living alone I felt more guilty” I answered while looking at my feet. “And because you felt guilty you became her brother?” he said while raising a brow “She’s pretty and we went on a date and then when I found out that she was only 16 I said we should hang out as brother and sister”. Sungyeol his eyes widened a bit “You went on a date?! So she doesn’t know that you’re from infinite?” he said kinda shocked. “Well.. she knows infinite and the members, but I always wear a hat and glasses and then she doesn’t recognize me” I explained.

 

“And now you don’t want her to know?” “Yes, so anyway back to the topic. I need a punishment” I sighed. Sungyeol looked at the ceiling while thinking for a bit and then he suddenly stood up. “I know something” he smiled evilly.

 

I rang the doorbell twice but there still wasn’t an answer. I told her that I’d come at 8 ‘o clock, don’t tell me she is ignoring me on purpose right now? I rang the doorbell once again and this time the door did open but I wasn’t happy when I saw that Tao was the one opening the door as he hushed me. “Stop ringing the doorbell, she’s sleeping” he scolded me. “What? She’s sleeping?” I said as I pushed him aside and walked into her apartment. “Wait a second, who are you? Are you that ‘Myungsoo-oppa’ guy?” he said as he imitated her voice. “Yes, I’m Myungsoo” I answered as I walked into the living room and saw ______ sleeping on the couch. “She’s tired, you should go home, mister star” Tao said.

Wait a second, mister…star?

 

“What did you call me?” I glared at him and hoped I just heard him wrong. “Mister star” he said as he sat down on the couch and carefully lifted her head so she was sleeping on his lap.

All sorts of thoughts were going through my mind, how did he find out? I’m wearing my hat and glasses and he didn’t notice it last time either.

 

“Your glare is one I won’t forget fast” he said while he ______ hair. What gives him permission to touch her so much and act so cocky. “I’m not sure what you’re talking about” I answered trying to play safe. “I bet you’re hiding it from this slow girl right?” he said back. I guess it’s too late to play safe. “I just don’t want her to know yet” I answered truthfully this time which caused him to turn around and glare at me “Why are you here anyway? What is your relationship?” he asked me, I could hear in his voice that he won’t let me get close to her while he’s around. “She’s like my sister, and I’m her brother. I told her I’d come today to talk to her” I answered as I came closer which earned me another glare from him.

 

“She doesn’t need you” “Who are you to say that on her behalf?” I asked him while returning a glare. “I’m more like a brother to her then you’ll ever be” he smiled as he placed a kiss on her forehead. “You don’t sound like a brother though, more like an way too overprotective boyfriend” I said while our glaring battle continued. “I guess that will be the next step then” he smiled at me, “Now why don’t you leave?” “I suggest that you leave, since I’m the one that has an appointment with her right now” I answered as I pulled his hand away from her head.

 

He sighed and woke up _______. “What is it Tao?” she said in a sleepy voice while slowly opening her eyes. “You’ve got a visitor” he answered as he smiled at her. It’s unbelievable how two faced this guys is. Just now he was like an devil but when he talks to her he becomes a little angel boy. She quickly sat up “TAO! I told you to leave before 8 ‘o clock!” “It’s not my fault, you fell asleep on my lap” he answered as he stuck out his tongue. “Ugh, fine. Just leave now, will you?” she said as she stood up and then she greeted me with a smile.

 

After that annoying tall guy finally left we sat down at the dinner table and the mood turned serious once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meeh, I almost need to go to my part time job, but my mom is not home yet to make dinner for me D":
I waaaant foooooooood... And omg lately I've been way too obsessed with exo, maybe it's because I bought their album? hahaha

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Thank for reading, subcribing and commenting<3