You'll get punishment

Best Accident

You

After L and Sungyeol got dragged out of the karaoke bar by their manager I turned around while Tao was backhugging me, so I was facing him now. “Why did you say something like that?!” I said as I gave him a light slap on his chest. Tao pouted and said “But he started with glaring huney”. I sighed as I understood that Tao never backs down “But you didn’t have to answer him with that..”  I was the one pouting this time. “What do you mean?” he asked while raising a brow. I blushed as I answered  “You know.. that.. kissing thing. It’s weird, we’re not really a couple so don’t say stuff like that”. He smirked as he saw that I was blushing and was having a hard time with looking into his eyes. “What? But it was the truth right? We were not kissing”  he winked at me. “Ugh your jokes are really lame, you know that?”  I said as I pushed him away from me, ending the hug. The others already went into the karaoke room I wanted to go in as well but Tao stopped me. “I’m sorry, but.. You know that I just want to be sure that no guy ever plays you, right?” he said sincerely as he looked into my eyes. My pouting face now turned into a smiling face “ Yes, I know.. Thanks Tao” I said and gave him a hug and then we entered the karaoke room to enjoy our singing.

 

Chanyeol and Yongguk were busy with singing when I took a little break and went to the restroom. On my way back I spotted a guy with sunglasses and a hat, but he was wearing rather flashy clothes. He looked up and walked towards me when he spotted me. I checked his neck and immediately turned around as I realized that this mysterious guy could only be one person. The person who said he’d teach me how to be a good girl. I almost reached the restroom when he pulled my arm and pinned me to the wall. “Trying to run off? How can my little sister be such a bad girl?” he said while shaking his head. “Eh… Hello Myungsoo oppa” I smiled cutely hoping he’d let me off. What is he doing here anyway? He was practically waiting me up? Did he follow me with GPS or something? He’s not some sort of creepy right? Seriously, this is a bit scary Myungsoo….

 

Myungsoo

 

I bet that ______ had lots of fun with her friends and her BOYFRIEND while skipping school after me and Sungyeol got caught by manager hyung. I walked towards Sunggyu hyung and gave him my famous smile. “What is it?”  Sunggyu sighed in defeat. “I need a little break, can you let me escape for 10 minutes?” “You just had a ‘little break’ which lasted 30 minutes though” he glared at me. “ I’m sorry hyung, but I really need to talk to some one, please let me off? I’ll clean you room, okay?” he won’t be able to say no to me now. “Fine, but if you get caught by manager hyung it’s not my problem” “Yes! Thanks hyung”  I gave Sunggyu a hug and quickly went into disguise and walked towards the karaoke bar again. As I walked in I saw _______ leave the karaoke room and walk towards the restroom. Perfect, now all I have to do is wait her up and ask her what she’s doing her during school time. Though that’s not even her biggest problem, her biggest problem would be the fact that she has that boyfriend who touches her like that in public and that we were on a date before and she.. I just can’t believe that she has a boyfriend.. I seriously need to talk to her about that, but she doesn’t know that I’m L  so I can’t randomly start talking about that tall guy just now..

 

I sighed and looked at the ground as I leaned against the wall waiting for her to get out of the restroom. The door opened and she got out I looked up and knew that she had noticed me, but what shocked me is that she immediately turned around and walked towards the restroom again. I ran after her and grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall to make sure she won’t run away from me, her big brother. “Trying to run off? How can my little sister be such a bad girl?" I said while shaking my head in disappointment. “Eh… Hello Myungsoo oppa” she smiled at me cutely, causing my heart to skip a beat. But I won’t fall for that little sis.

“You couldn’t be at a karaoke bar during school time unless you’re skipping school, isn’t that right little sister?” I smiled at her. But I soon regretted my actions as I saw fear in her eyes. Crap, did I scare her just now? “I’m sorry, Myungsoo oppa” she said as she looked away. I let go of her and took a step away. “Sorry did I scare you with suddenly showing up? It’s just that I saw you walking in here and I told you that I’d teach you how to be a good girl and and”  my mouth was going on and on I didn’t even make any sense anymore. And then she started laughing, her smile made me feel all better again. She’s not scared anymore, right? She knows that I’m not a creeper. “Hahaha, I thought you were going to be scolding me a lot. But instead you’re here trying to give me an explanation of why you saw me skipping school” she said through her laughs. And then suddenly the door from the karaoke room opened and the tall guy from before appeared.

 

He glared at me as soon as he saw me, that guy seriously can give deadly glares. “Huney, why did it take you so long? Who is this?”  he said as he intertwined his hand with hers. “Oh, so you even have a badass boyfriend?” I said, as this was my chance to confront her about this stupid glaring giant. “Yeah, I’m her badass boyfriend”  he said with a confident smirk as he gave her a kiss on her cheek which caused her face to turn red in no time. “TAO, I know him so stop this! This is Myungsoo oppa, he brought me to the hospital once. Myungsoo oppa, this is Tao, my stupid friend, not my badass boyfriend”. Tao’s confident smile disappeared as she took her hand away from his. “Sorry babe” he smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck and she blushed again “Go back in, okay? I’ll be back in a couple of minutes” she smiled at him. Their relationship is really weird, they have so much skinship and she blushes around him but still calls him her ‘stupid friend’. They probably have the hots for each other but are too scared to admit it I scoffed in my mind. “Are you sure?” Tao asked her, as if she shouldn’t be fine alone with me. “Yes, now go in” she pushed him back inside the karaoke room and then turned towards me.

 

“Why are you wearing such flashy clothes by the way? They seem.. so not your style” she giggled. I looked down at my clothes and remembered that I was already wearing my clothes for the fansign. “ Yeah, I just tried out something else, but I don’t really like it either”  I laughed along with her. “ Anyway, don’t try to change the topic here.. You’ll get punishment from me and I want to talk with your aunt about your behavior” I said with a serious face which made her laugh fade. “My aunt? Seriously Myungsoo?” “Yes, since she is responsible for you, she should know what you were up to today”  I said trying to sound as mature as possible. “She doesn’t give a about what I’m up to though” she answered while looking away at the ground. “Well, I still think she should know” “What?” she said now looking into my eyes. “This whole brother-sister thing is fun, but you’re not my real brother so don’t talk like you’re in charge of me!” she looked pissed off. I grabbed her arm and said “I do think of you as my real sister though”  “Nice for you, but don’t meddle with my family life. Since I don’t know anything of yours, it’s only fair if you don’t know anything about mine either”.

 

Her words hurt me so much, my heart felt like it was stabbed by every word she said. It’s true that I don’t want her to know about my family, but it’s not like I was going to become best friends with her aunt or anything. “I understand, but we do need to talk about this more. I’ll come to your apartment tomorrow at 8 in the evening okay?” I said as I bit my lip, hoping she would still be able to talk to me normally after this.

 

 

You

As soon as I got rid of Tao I turned towards Myungsoo oppa again, I had to hold in my laugh as I checked out his clothes again, it’s so not something I’d ever imagine him in. “Why are you wearing such flashy clothes by the way? They seem.. so not your style” I giggled a bit as I asked him. He looked down at his clothes and then got up with an excuse saying “Yeah, I just tried out something else, but I don’t really like it either” he chuckled a bit as well.

But then his face turned more serious “ Anyway, don’t try to change the topic here.. You’ll get punishment from me and I want to talk to your aunt about your behavior” he said which instantly made my smile disappear. Excuse me? Talk to my aunt? My aunt is already horrible the way she is, I normally tell her I was just sick and stayed home when I skipped school but if he tells her I was hanging out with my friends.. Who knows what she will do to me.

 

I got mad and being unable to control myself I just spat out what came up in me. “My aunt? Seriously Myungsoo?” “ Yes, since she is responsible for you, she should know what you were up to today”. I laughed in my mind, this is the best joke I’ve heard in ages “She doesn’t give a about what I’m up to though” I said unable to look into his face while saying it.

“Well, I still think she should know” “What?” I looked into his eyes. How can he act like he knows the relationship between me and my aunt when he hasn’t even met her yet. How can he act like this, when he’s so mysterious about himself. “This whole brother-sister thing is fun, but you’re not my real brother so don’t talk like you’re in charge of me!” He’s seriously pissing me off right now, even though I was having such a nice day.. I wanted to walk away but he grabbed my arm and looked at me with a hurt expression “I do think of you as my real sister though”. I could see in his eyes that what I said hurt him. But it’s the truth, we’re not real brother and sister, and he knows that damn well. “Nice for you, but don’t meddle with my family life. Since I don’ know anything of your family it’s only fair if you don’t know anything about mine either” I blurted out and saw in his eyes that this hurt him even more then my previous words. But I just don’t want him to act like he’s my real brother. It doesn’t feel right.

 

He sighed “I understand, but we do need to talk about this more. I’ll come to your apartment tomorrow at 8 in the evening okay?” he said and bit his lip. I’m sorry Myungsoo oppa.

I nodded and watched him leave before going back into the karaoke room.

----------------------------------------------------------

HELLLOOO
I updated fast, for the first time hahahaha
I got mad while writing this chapter lol. I was like: Why am I being such a about him talking to her aunt? But then I was like, he does meddle with her too much just because he titled himself as her brother..Right?
Thanks for reading and subscribing<3