Mister Star

Best Accident

Hellooo guys! Sorry for updating so lateeee, I was a bit busy with partying hahah. Since I passed my final exams! yaaaaay
And I'm having technical problems.. My computer is going to die soon I'm afraid D":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled and leaned forward “Really?” he leaned forward as well and cupped my face. “Yes, really! I will teach my bad little sister how to be a good girl” he smiled.

 

 

I woke up and looked at my phone to see what time it is. “8:30” I sighed, “Ah man, I’m late for school”. I laughed at my oversleeping  as I remembered the conversation I shared with Myungsoo at the restaurant. Does this count as being a bad girl? But there is no way that he’ll find out if I’m skipping school though. I decided to slowly get ready for school or whatever I’m going to be doing today. Since I’m already too late it doesn’t really matter anymore I thought to myself and took a nice shower to wake up. I put on some comfortable clothes, my favorite blouse with my high waist bright pink skirt. While looked at my texts I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. “Should I still go to school? It’s already 9:30 and if I go to school now I’ll probably get some stupid punishment” I thought out loud. The toast was done and I started eating as I received a text from Haeri. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

“_______ are you skipping school today? Jiae, Chanyeol, Tao, Jinyoung, Zelo and Yongguk want to skip school if you’re not coming :p So we should skip school together ^^”

 

I laughed, because this really did make it look like I’m some sort of bad girl. Skipping school and making my friends skip school together with me. But I still texted back “Yeeees, I woke up too late Q-Q Let’s meet at the mall around 10” and continued eating my toast. “It’s fun to skip school from time to time after all” I chuckled. I finished my breakfast and grabbed my spiked backpack and ran out of my apartment to meet up with my friends.

 

I arrived at the mall around 10:15 and slowly looked around to see where my friends are. Yes, I am known as the girl who always comes later then her own said time. I couldn’t find my friends outside the mall but when I was further in the mall I looked around once again and saw a couple of giants, obviously they were Zelo, Tao and Chanyeol... I walked up to my friends and half of them attacked me as soon as they saw me walking up to them. “AAAAH, Stop guys! Don’t tickle me!” I screamed as I tried to struggle. My struggling was obviously in vein so I just started to randomly tickle Zelo, Tao, Jinyoung and Chanyeol back. I was surrounded by my idiot friends who kept tickling me, while Jiae, Haeri and Yongguk watched the whole scene, being too lazy to join the tickle fight.

“It’s your own fault for skipping school and even coming too late at our meeting point” Zelo said as he poked my cheek. They finally let go of me after seeing the looks that the people in the mall were giving us. I hid behind Yongguk as I said “Sorry guuuys, forgive me and let’s have lots of fun today?”. Everyone nodded except for Tao who was still pouting, I went to stand in front of him and made a weird face which caused him to smile again and he forgave me by puling me in for a hug. “Okay then, but you have to sing with me when we are going to do karaoke!” he said as he let me go. I nodded and then turned to the others who were talking amongst themselves. “So, what are we going to do first?” I asked while tilting my head a bit, wondering whether they had things they wanted to do. Haeri started jumping and then squealed “I HEARD THAT INFINITE IS GOING TO BE IN THE MALL TODAY”. The guys immediately ignored what she said only Jiae was interested and honestly I was a little bit interested as well but there is no way Infinite is going to go to the mall in the morning when all their fangirls have school. “In the morning?” I asked Haeri “No, no later in the day so we can have fun first and then go see them!” she started jumping again. “Well, I guess that’s fine” I smiled at her. The guys all gasped, Chanyeol immediately asked “NOOO, don’t tell me you’re going to be a fangirl as well ______?” I laughed when I saw his face so surprised. “Don’t worry yeollieee, I’m only you guys’s fangirl” I answered while winking. “Cheeesy” Jinyoung added, ruining my sweet answer.

 

“Let’s go get a milkshake first?” Zelo suggested and everyone agreed so it didn’t take long before all of us were in a café enjoying our milkshakes. “I want to buy some new clothes today” Jiae told us and the guys actually weren’t displeased, they liked shopping with us. Because we never take that long to find what we want, and most of the time they have fun with laughing at weird clothes and then they try to get Haeri, Jiae or me to wear it.

“Actually I’ve wanted to buy a new dress as well, so it’s not such a bad idea” I smiled at Jiae “Really? I just want to look for a new jeans, my old ones are old” she laughed. Jiae isn’t really such a girly person, sure she does use a bit of make-up and her clothes are nice. But she never wears mini shorts, skirts or dresses. When I tell her to try one on she always laughs and explains that unlike me she doesn’t have nice long thin legs which she can show off.

 

Everyone finished their milkshake and we were off to the clothing shops, Tao and I hooked arms as we are walking. “I’ll find the perfect dress for you” Tao said confident “You don’t even know what kind of dress I’m looking for” “Pretty sure that you are looking for a cute dress” he smiled. Damn, he knows me too well. I pouted as I asked “How did you know?” “Hahahaha, you like cute things” “You do too though!” I said since I felt a little bit offended.

“That’s why I’ll find the perfect dress for you” he laughed again.

We were about to walk into this super cute store and Jiae immediately shouted “NO WAY THAT I’M GOING IN THERE” and Tao and me started laughing. Yongguk, Jinyoung, Zelo and Chanyeol did seem kind of interested in the overly cute clothing store. Haeri looked at me and then back at Jia and then at me again. I smiled as I knew that she didn’t know where she should go. “Haeri, will you help Jiae with her jeans?” I smiled at her and she let out a sigh of relief and turned to Jiae to find another shop. While all the guys were entering the cute shop with me.

 

Tao immediately saw the cutest dress ever and ran towards it, I heard Chanyeol and Yongguk laugh over an cute shirt which had an half open back. And Zelo and Jinyoung were curiously watching at the dress that Tao was approaching.

I followed Tao and fell in love with the dress as he hold it up, he picked out my size, handed it to me and pushed me inside one of the changing cabins.

I quickly put on the dress but I didn’t dare to go outside the changing cabin, I felt that this dress was too cute and didn’t match me that well.

“Aren’t you done yet?” Jinyoung asked impatiently, they were all waiting for me to come out, and Chanyeol and Yongguk picked up some more clothes that they wanted to see me wear.

“I don’t want to show it” I answered shyly, immediately the curtain from the changing cabin was opened by Tao who’s eyes widened when he saw me. “Nooooh” I half screamed, as I didn’t want to get kicked out of the shop and I tried to close the curtain. Tao hugged me thight as he said “You’re tooo cuteeee I can’t take this much cuteness” “Yaaah, I can’t breath” I said while pushing him away. The other guys saw me too and all of them were in awe. I like cute clothes, but it always feels so awkward to show them to guys who are my friends… I blushed and wanted to hide in the changing cabin again but this time Chanyeol spoke “Woah _____ this dress looks really good on you” with a wink! “Oh my god, did you just wink at me?” I asked in disbelief and he winked again. “Ieeee, stop that” “No but seriously, it’s cute” he said.

The others nodded in agreement, “You should take this dress” Zelo said as  he ruffled my hair. “Fine..” I decided to take the dress, I’m only going to use this for a photo shoot for my blog anyway, so I won’t have any embarrassing moments with it I guess.

“Now try on this!” Yongguk said while holding up the shirt they were laughing over earlier. “No way, the back of that shirt is open” “Pleeeease?” Chanyeol, Zelo, Jinyoung and Tao said at the same time using aegyo. “Oh my god, fine! But then you guys owe me food” I said as I took the shirt and went back into the changing cabin. “Wait, this doesn’t match my high waist skirt at all. Can you guys pick out some shorts for me as well?” I asked and Chanyeol immediately went to find some weird shorts so he could have a good laugh. He came back with something I actually liked though, they were cute lace shorts.

I put on the clothes and looked in the mirror, it’s not that bad.. But but but eventhough the shirt is cute with the lace shorts, the open back seems a bit too ty or better said daring for me..

 

I stepped out of the changing cabin and looked at the guys who were obviously waiting for me to turn around. “It’s really a wonder non of us made you our girlfriend yet” Yongguk blurted out which caused Tao to glare at him immediately. Tao always makes sure that guys won’t flirt with me or get to close to me. He basically protects me and considers me his little sister? I think, or at least his best friend who not anyone can date. “It’s true though” Yongguk scoffed. Zelo laughed and then turned serious “Turn around or else we won’t give you food”. Tao now glared at him as well and I hid behind Tao, suddenly Tao turned around to me and said “Let me see, then I know whether they can see it or now” “Whaat? Are you betraying meee?” I said with big eyes. “No I’m just checking” he said with a smirk and turned me around and gasped. “Oh, it’s not that bad!” he then stepped away which allowed the other boys to see my back. “Y BACK” Chanyeol screamed and I couldn’t help but laugh. I really shouldn’t care about this so much, they’re my friends, I thought to myself. I looked into the mirror and then turned to them “Actually this outfit is not so bad right?” I asked while making a swirl. Tao nodded and followed by the others who also nodded in agreement. 

I bought the clothes and later we met up with Jiae and Haeri at the karaoke bar. We were about to go in a room when Haeri started squealing “OH MY GOD, Look over there! It’s L and Sungyeol!” the two called stars looked up and saw the squealing girl with her friends.

I looked at the stars and smiled, I had to admit that my heart skipped a beat when L  and Sungyeol looked at us. L Looked at Haeri and then swifted his eyes to me, I had eye contact with him as I smiled and saw L’s eyes grew big. “Well hello there” Sungyeol said as he walked towards our group half dragging L with him. “Are you our fan?” he asked Haeri, she nodded and then pulled my arm “I made her your fan as well” she smiled. “Eh?!” L cried out. Everyone looked at him surprised he then cleared his throat and said “Aren’t you guy’s supposed to have school right now?” “Hahahaha yes, but we’re skipping” Haeri answered dreamingly. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at L, I swear that I heard his voice before and his neck is so.. familiar somehow. L caught me narrowing my eyes at him and quickly turned his eyes to Haeri. “Ooooh, that’s bad though! You guys still have to learn” Sungyeol scolded us but he said it with a smile.

 

“It’s all because that girl woke up too late though” Tao said while poking my cheeks. “Whaat?! You guys said you wanted to skip!” I said trying to defend myself “But we only wanted to skip because you weren’t at school yet” he said while sticking out his tongue. L glared at Tao who was standing behind me and holding my waist as if he was my boyfriend. He always does this when we encounter new guys that he doesn’t know, so that they won’t speak to me. I laughed in my mind, these guys are stars though, they won’t look at me as girlfriend material. Tao caught L glaring at him and glared back and now wrapped his arms all around me giving me a backhug and he whispered in my ear “That guy is irritating, I’ll make sure he won’t talk to you” which made me chuckle and L who was watching us closely never thought that his eyes could grow this big.

Jinyoung, Zelo, Yongguk, Chanyeol, Haeri and Jiae knew that Tao always acts like this when guys are around so they just let him do what he wants. Sungyeol was busy with fan servicing Haeri while L couldn’t get his eyes of me and Tao. Tao grew more irritating and then blurted out “What are you looking at mister Star?” while glaring at L. “Yah!” Haeri and I said at the same time and Haeri even gave him a light slap on his arm, which I planned to do as well but couldn’t because of the backhug. “Is it normal for a couple to act like this in the public?” he asked while looking at me. I blushed and answered “We’re n” as I got cut of by Tao his laugh  “We’re not even kissing though” he answered while smirking. L was obviously taken aback by Tao now. “Hahaha L, what is this? Are you jealous of their loving pose? I can give you a backhug too if you want”

 

Myungsoo

Sungyeol and I escaped from the activities for a bit and went inside a karaoke room when we suddenly heard a girl squeal “OH MY GOD, Look over there! It’s L and Sungyeol!”. We both love our fans so decided to go make a small talk with her, but as we walked up to her we saw that she was with a huge group. I looked at her friends and then spotted ______ standing next to the fan. My eyes widened as I noticed it was ______ and I was having eye contact with her. I immediately turned my gaze somewhere else and Sungyeol started talking to the fan “Well hello there, are you our fan?” I mentally face palmed myself since he’s asking her the obvious.

The girl nodded and pulled ______’s arm “I made her your fan as well” she smiled. “Eh?!” I cried out surprised because it now would be harder to hide my identity from her. Everyone looked at me surprised so I cleared my throat and then realized something important, it’s still school time and ______ is here.. with her friends. “Aren’t you guy’s supposed to have school right now?” I asked trying to find out if she indeed was skipping school right after I told her that I’d make sure that I’d teach her how to be a good girl. “Hahahaha yes, but we’re skipping” the fangirl answered with a smile. I noticed _____ looking at me while narrowing her eyes and my heart almost stopped, she wouldn’t have figured out that I’m her Myungsoo oppa, right? When she saw that I caught her looking at me like that she quickly averted her eyes. “Ooooh, that’s bad though! You guys still have to learn” Sungyeol started scolding them, well for as far as you can call it scolding. He was all smiles and not really intimidating or anything.

 

Suddenly the tall guy behind ______ started talking “It’s all because that girl woke up too late though” he said as he poked her cheek. She woke up too late? Aissh really, when I see her again as Myungsoo I’ll scold her. “Whaat?! You guys said you wanted to skip!” she said obviously trying to defend herself. I noticed that the tall guy started holding her waist. “But we only wanted to skip because you weren’t at school yet” he said while sticking out his tongue at her. Now I grew irritated at how close they were acting and unconsciously started glaring at the tall guy. He glared back at me and wrapped his arms around her and whispered something into her ear which made her chuckle. She doesn’t even struggle? Don’t tell me that this is her boyfriend, I mean, we even were on a date before. And no one actually cares about that they are so close? What the.. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them, I couldn’t believe that my new little sister was acting like this in front of me. “What are you looking at mister Star?” the tall guy suddenly blurted out which caused the fangirl and _____ both to look surprised and yell “Yah!”. The fangirl even gave him a light slap on his arm and _____ was furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at him over her shoulder. They really look like a couple..

I swallowed and answered “Is it normal for a couple to act like this in the public?”. ______ blushed at my question. What? She’s actually blushing? I can’t believe her. She was about to answer but all she got say was “We’re n” before she got cut off by the tall guy his laugh. “We’re not even kissing though” the tall guy then answered while smirking.

My eyes widened, what did he just say? Kissing? So they’ve kissed before then? I was totally taken aback by his answer and unable to answer, Sungyeol saw that I was unable to handle his answer and started talking instead.

“Hahaha L, what is this? Are you jealous of their loving pose? I can give you a backhug too if you want” Sungyeol said jokingly. I almost wanted to kill him, but what he said did save me as everyone started laughing and the cold atmosphere disappeared a bit.

Our manager then came running in and grabbed our arms “Caught you guys” he smiled. “NOOO” Sungyeol and I screamed “See you at the mall later?” Sungyeol asked the fangirl. “Definitely” she smiled and we were dragged out by the manager.

 

I will make sure to confront ______ about this behavior of hers later. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter? hihi :3
Please comment and subrcibe if you liked it! Because then I'll love you and update faster hahaha :p
AND OMG YOU GUUUYS I FINAAALLY GOT MY DAD TO LET ME ORDER KPOP ALBUMS XD
So I'm listening to exo's XOXO and B1A4's what's happening? non stop hehehe<3