Bad girl

Best Accident

He suddenly let go of my wrists which caused me to fall on top of him with my face against his chest.

 

I gasped as I realized our position and felt my face turning red. “______” he said in a low voice which gave me goose bumps. “Y..yes?” I answered innocently without moving “Does it really matter what I look like?” he asked and I could feel a hind of sadness in his words. “Well, not really.. But you also know what I look like” I tried to defend my actions. “Yes, I know that I’m a bit unfair to you ______, but if you’re a good little sister I’ll take of my glasses and hat myself for you” he said with a sad smile. I thought about his words, and as I played them again in my mind I could only get to two conclusions. The first conclusion is that he used to be bullied because of his looks and is very scared to show himself to others. As for the second conclusion, it’d be that he’s super hot and wants the people who are close to him to really like him for who he is. But out of these two, I guess the first conclusion is more likely..

I got back to reality and just smiled at him. I don’t really care which of my conclusion is right, as long as we have fun it’s fine. I sat straight up and gave him a warm smile “Okay Myungsoo oppa, I’ll wait till you are ready to take of your glasses and hat yourself. I’m sorry for trying to force you” I said as I pouted a bit. “Sorry my cute little sister” he said as he pulled me in for a light hug. I hugged him back, and at that moment, I really felt as if he was my brother.

After we broke the hug I quickly drank my tea and it was time to say goodbye to my new big brother. “Thanks for hanging out with me today Myungsoo oppa” I smiled at him, “it was fun right?” he flashed a smile back and we gave each other a quick hug before he left in his car.

 

I sat down on my couch, and only a couple of minutes after we said our goodbyes I received a phone call. My heart went a little faster as I thought about Myungsoo calling me already. I looked at the screen and saw the name: ‘Haeri’. Oh god, it’s my best friend who kept nagging me about watching the INFINITE concert dvd. I hesitantly picked up my phone “Oh, hello Haeri” I said innocently “YOU! WERE WHERE YOU?” she screamed through the phone making me half deaf. “Aish, don’t scream” “But you lied to me! You said that you’d definitely come to check out the handsome infinite oppas!” she cried. “Mianhae Haeri, I got into a little accident and was brought to the hospital” “THE HOSPITAL?” she screamed again. “Stop screaming already!”  “What happened? Are you okay? Why didn’t you call?” she overloaded me in a sea of questions. “It wasn’t so bad, a guy accidently ran into me and with my bad luck I fell on some sharp edge and got a scratch on my head” “A guy? A good looking guy?” “Maybe” I answered teasingly. I don’t even know whether he’s good looking but that’s something for later. “Yeah, so instead of watching the infinite concert dvd with us you were busy with acting like you were hurt for this good looking guy?” she answered pissed. I chuckled “Jeongmal Mianhae Haeri!” “You’d better come over to my house tomorrow to watch the dvd!” she threatened. Ehhh, but tomorrow is Sunday, I like to read books and write on my blog while listening to music in my bed.. That’s what Sundays are for, they are my basic ‘not going to do anything’ Sundays. “Eh…” I answered, she knows about my Sunday hobby. “You have to! Because you broke the promise!” she cried again. I thought for a second.. “Fine” I sighed. “YESSS!” she screamed again “Tomorrow 12 ‘o clock at my house okay? Don’t you dare to break this promise!” she giggled. “Okay girl, see you tomorrow” I chuckled.  I hung up and looked at the empty tea and coffee cup. I took a picture of it and put it on my blog.

 

I went to my bedroom and laid down on my bed, as soon as I turned my laptop on I started talking with some of my followers, since I promised them earlier that I’d talk with them on my blog. I got absorbed and time passed by fast, I looked at my clock and noticed that it was already 23:50, damn.. I got up and took a shower before putting on my pajamas and snuggling under my warm blankets.

 

I woke up because of the vibration of my phone and looked at my clock. It was only 8:30 in the morning, and I wondered who would dare to call me this early in the morning. When I found my phone my heartbeat went faster as I saw the name ‘Myungsoo’ on the screen of my phone. “H.. hello?” I said with my ‘I-just-woke-up’ voice and I heard his chuckle on the other side of the phone which immediately made me smile. “Did I wake you up little princess?” “Yes, so you’d better have a good reason for it” I pouted. “I think I do” he said confident, “Oh really? Why don’t you tell me then?” “I want to take my little sister out for dinner tonight” he answered. My heartbeat went even faster now, is he asking me out on a date? But on the other hand he said ‘my little sister’ and just yesterday I decided to see him as my brother! Am I stupid? Don’t tell me I fell in love with this weird guy who’s face I’ve never even seen and I’ve only known for two days? I laughed at my thoughts and returned to reality, of course I’m not in love with him. “Most of the time people eat dinner in the evening. Do you still think your excuse is good enough?” I said coolly and heard him chuckle again. “Girls need a lot of time to prepare right?” he tried to claim himself innocent. “But not 10 hours!” I cried, “hehehe sorry, I kind of wanted to wake you up, aaand I had to make sure you were free this evening” he said, making me unable to get mad at him. “Well… I’ll forgive you if the dinner is on you” I smiled. “Of course, little sister. I’ll pick you up at six, okay?” “Yeeees, see you at six bro”  “till then little princess” he answered, I giggled and hung up the phone.

 

I was about to go out but first I took a selca to show my outfit of today and posted it on my blog like I always do. Then I quickly ran to the bus since I was almost to late. I arrived at Haeri’s house at exactly 12 ‘o clock. Her mother opened the door and welcomed me warmly like she always does. I have to give in that I’m a bit envious of Haeri her family, because it’s just so perfect. Two happy parents with two kids, a son, Haeri’s older brother, a daughter, Haeri and of course a dog. While me on the other hand.. I only have my oh so lovely aunt. I ran upstairs and found Haeri behind her computer watching weekly idol. As soon as she saw me she stood up and we greeted each other with out usual hug. “So.. tell me about the good looking guy you were hanging out with” she said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down. It made me chuckle but I answered: “His name is Myungsoo” which made her eyes widen as she screamed: “OH MY GOD, that’s awesome!”. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her and asked “What’s so awesome about that?” “Well, obviously. You know Infinite’s L right? His name is Myungsoo!”. I pouted as I thought for a second and answered “Really? I didn’t know” as I smiled at her. She then grabbed my shoulders “NOW THAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT IT!! Let’s watch the concert dvd right now, shall we?” she said with big sparkly eyes.

 

I rolled my eyes and answered “Yeah, show me your handsome oppas” with a smile.

 

As we were halfway through the concert, infinite started talking and it was pretty fun. When I suddenly found that one of their voices was really familiar. It was L’s voice, I don’t know why, but somehow.. It seems like I’ve heard his voice a lot recently. I was a bit confused but shrugged of the weird feeling when they went on with their concert as I started eating popcorn.

The rest of the day was super fun, we danced and sang along and laughed a lot. But now it was already 5 ‘o clock, which meant that I only had one hour to get home and prepare for the dinner. I said my goodbye’s to Haeri’s family who were almost forcing me to eat dinner with them. Normally I would never back down on that, Haeri’s mother always prepares delicious meals. But since I already promised Myungsoo that I’d go out for dinner with him, I had no choice…

When I got home it was already 17:30, half an hour till Myungsoo is here to pick me up. I ran to my closet, but I had a hard time with choosing what I was going to wear. Since I have no idea where we are going to eat. I probably shouldn’t dress to neat but not to sloppy either, so in the end I picked a cute floral dress and I paired it with a denim jacket

And decided to correct my make-up a little bit, it was 17:55 only 5 more minutes. My heart started beating faster again out of no where. I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water in order to calm down a bit.

 

It didn’t take long before the doorbell rang and Myungsoo was in front of my door. I opened the door and smiled at him “Good evening Myungsoo oppa” “Good evening pretty sister” he flashed a smile back. “Wait a second I need to get my bag” I said as I ran to my room for my bag. He waited in the hall and looked at me as I came back and put on my soft blue heels.

“Ready?” he asked while leaning against the door, I looked up at him and finally noticed he wasn’t wearing his usual hat. “AAH! Your hair!” I said surprised, I thought it would take at least an year before he takes of his hat or glasses. He raised an eyebrow “What’s wrong with my hair?” I reached out and his hair as I smiled. “It’s really cool Myungsoo oppa!” “Hehehe you think so?” “Yeaah! It kinda looks like the hair that guy from Infinite has!” I laughed and grabbed his hand and dragged him out my apartment to his car.

 

Myungsoo

I looked at my watch, it’s time to pick ______ up, I smiled to myself as I put on my jacket and walked outside. I decided that it would be fine to go without hat today, as long as I’m wearing my glasses she probably won’t know that I’m actually L from infinite. I arrived at my new little sister’s apartment she opened the door with a smile as she said: “Good evening Myungsoo oppa”, which immediately made me smile back as I greeted her too “Good evening pretty sister”. I glanced at her beautiful figure, her dress was really cute. “Wait a second I need to get my bag” she said while running into her room. I leaned against the door as I waited for her. She came back and looked up to me, I saw her eyes widen a bit as she said AAH! Your hair!”. I chuckled in my mind because of her reaction and decided to play it cool, I raised a brow and answered “What’s wrong with my hair?”. She suddenly reached out to my hair and it while smiling which left me a bit speechless. “It’s really cool Myungsoo oppa!” “Hehehe you think so?” “Yeah! It kinda looks like the hair that guy from Infinite has!” she laughed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my car. I was a bit shocked, because I thought she didn’t know something like what my hair looks like. She said she wasn’t really a fan right?

 

My heart started beating faster as I got afraid that she might notice that I’m L tonight. I opened the door the passengers seat for her and then started riding to the restaurant. I decided it would be nice to have dinner in a small restaurant I found earlier this year with Dongwoo. We go there frequently when we get hungry after our schedule, their food is really delicious and the owner is really nice to us. We arrived and I saw her smile when she looked at the restaurant. We went inside and the owner immediately came running to us excitedly “Ah! Flower boy and the cute girl!” she smiled at us. What’s this? Cute girl? She knows ______? Is that why ______ was smiling as soon as she saw the restaurant? This could end bad if the ahjumma starts talking about Dongwoo.. then ______ might suspect something?

 

You

We arrived at the restaurant, and I was pleasantly surprised to see at which restaurant we’re going to eat. I know the owner very well and eat there every Friday after work. We went inside the restaurant and the owner was excited when she saw us. “Ah! Flower boy and the cute girl!” she smiled at us. Flower boy? Does she know Myungsoo oppa? “Ah Ahjumma! I’m sorry I didn’t ate here last Friday” “I missed you! But it’s fine now that you’re here, and it’s nice to see you two together” she giggled. “Do you know Myungsoo?” I asked out of curiosity. “Yeees, he always comes here with his friend.. uhm what was he called again?” “DONGHAE, his name is Donghae!” Myungsoo suddenly screamed. “Oh.. was that his name?” ahjumma looked deep in thought. “Ohhh, that’s right his name was with Dong! So it was Donghae” she laughed and Myungsoo awkwardly laughed along.

 

We sat down at a table and both of us ordered chapchae and Myungsoo also ordered some soju. After we ate our chapchae we ordered some more awesome dishes that we both liked. Myungsoo drank quiet a bit of soju so I looked at him with puppy eyes and asked “Can I have some too?” as I pointed at the bottle of soju. He raised a brow at me and then said: “Yah, I’m not going to give my little sister alcohol”  “But I’ve drank soju before” I pouted. “That’s bad! You’re only 16” he scolded me. Aissh, what’s so bad about it? I drank a lot of alcohol before with my friends. I pouted as I drank my chocolate milk. “Who gave you the alcohol before?” he asked while glaring at me. “My friends” I answered, as I looked down I heard him gasp. “Do you have bad friends?” “What do you mean bad?” I asked. “Well like, friends who drink, smoke and ditch school” “Ewwl, I don’t hang out with people who smoke” I laughed. “Then what about friends who drink and ditch school?” he asked with a serious look on his face. “Yeah, those friends exist” I said as I stirred my chocolate milk, and I heard him gasp again. “So you really do have bad friends? Don’t tell me you also drink and ditch school?” he said and I giggled “Do I look like a bad girl?”. I saw that he was thinking really hard about this and suddenly he pointed at me as he said: “You really are a bad girl! Aren’t you? When your evil aunt called she also said that your school called her because you skipped the last period! And you just said that you’ve drank before!”. I was surprised at how he came to that conclusion so fast. It’s true that I skip school sometimes, but everyone does, right? And it’s not like I’m always drinking.. I pouted “Do you really think I’m a bad girl?” “Well I just figured out that you are! So as your big brother I will make sure that you never skip school again and won’t drink alcohol” he said as if he really was my big brother.

 

I smiled and leaned forward “Really?” he leaned forward as well and cupped my face. “Yes, really! I will teach my bad little sister how to be a good girl” he smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo!
I wanted to make this chapter longer, but I have to sleeeep xD 
IThaaaanks for reading & subcribing :D