Fried chicken

Best Accident

Myungsoo

 

It was finally lunch time and I took out the lunch boxes for everyone. “I’m excited to see what your ‘little sister’ made for us hyung!” Sungjong said as he sat down at the table. I turned to Sungyeol and Dongwoo with a pokerface and saw that they had their idiotic smiled on. That damn Sungyeol, I didn’t think he’d tell everyone..

“Damn Sungyeol!” I said as I glared at him. Everyone opened their lunch boxes, and looked surprised at it. “What’s this?” Sunggyu asked suspicious of the unknown food. “Well, it’s rice?” Woohyun answered while poking it and taking a little bit in his mouth. “It’s good” Dongwoo said as he immediately attacked the lunch box. Not much later everyone was enjoying the food. It’s familiar but on the other hand it’s not something I’ve eaten before, I have to make sure to ask her about this recipe.

 

After everyone finished their lunch we started practicing again, the new dance we are learning is rather.. hard. But I have to give in that it looks really cool. As we were concentrated on our dancing practice, I heard my phone ringing, but I just ignored it as everyone who would contact me knows that I’m practicing anyway.

 

After we finished practice it was already past dinner time, “Shall we order something?” Sunggyu asked and everyone agreed in no time. “What do you guys want to eat?” “You’re going to give us food?” Woohyun asked surprised. “No, but what should we order?” Sunggyu answered and Woohyun sighed “Stingy..”. “I want fried chicken!” Dongwoo screamed with his arms open as if it would fall into his arms. “That’s kind of bad for our diet..” Sungyeol commented. I raised my brow at his comment “Since when do you care about the diet?” I chuckled. “That’s not funny!” Sungyeol said as he poked me and quickly hid behind Sungjong.  “Friend chicken is good” Sungjong said dreamily, he could probably already smell the fried chicken.

 

As we got home Sunggyu order fried chicken for all of us, and some other snacks. I decided to check my phone, and was surprised to see 20 missed calls. My eyes widened as I saw from who the missed calls were. Why did she call me so many times? What’s wrong?

I immediately called her back and heard her growl. “What happened? Why did you call?” I asked worriedly. “DID YOU WAKE ME UP FOR THAT?” She screamed through the phone. Wow, someone is not happy. “What?” I asked innocently “It’s almost midnight, some people tend to sleep” she answered.

 

I looked at the clock and felt guilt wash over me. “Sorry, I.. I was just worried because of the missed calls..” I tried to defend myself, even though I knew that was probably in vein. “Fine, then shall I tell you what was wrong?” Fine? She is letting me off for calling her this late? “Since you brought me to school I forgot to take my bus and train card, which made me unable to go home by myself. So I figured you might have also been able to bring me home. But since you didn’t pick up I guessed you were busy with doing whatever you do in your free time, and then I called another friend who did pick up his phone and got home anyway. So, maybe I’m a little bit mad!” het voice was everything but calm. Someone is on her period for sure. “Sorry, I didn’t know that” I was seriously sorry, but I couldn’t do anything about it anymore. “Yeah.. I know, it's not your fault.. So it’s okay, I’m sorry too for that burst out just now. I think I’m just too tired”. She answered more calm now, but the anger was obviously still in her voice. “Myungsoo! The chicken is here!” Dongwoo practically screamed. “Ah, I’ll come in a second” I screamed back. “Yeah, go eat your chicken so I can sleep” I heard her voice in the other side of my ear. “No no no wait, tomorrow! Tomorrow I’ll bring you to school, I’ll pick you up and I’ll treat you to dinner! How does that sound?”

 

I heard a little sigh before she answered “Sounds good, see you then” “Goodnight!” I smiled to myself before I hung up the phone and ran towards the living room where everyone was already enjoying the fried chicken.

----------------------------------------------------

So yeah, as I promised guys, a small chapter xD At first I was like: Pfftt, if I don't update they won't notice anywaayzzz. But but I promised so yeah.. FRIED CHICKEN
I'm too tired to read it through, so sorry if I made a lot of grammatic mistakes and stufff. Lol, like I read one of the first chapter and found a horrible mistake where I typed: 'I walked to me closer'  instead of 'I walked to my closet'  :$

I will sleeeep now, even though it's impossible to sleep in this heat Q_Q

Btw, YAAAY I have 25 subbies! That like 1/4 from 100! :D
THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBRIBING and please do comment!

 

I  like writing stuff at the end so much, but do you guise read this?
I LOVE YOU GUISE<3
Here have some hotness