Chapter 11

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'So tireddd!' You jumped on your sofa once you put your bag down. 'Wifey, go take a shower. you stinks.' Chanyeol said as he take out his shoes. 'Later. I'm tired.' you said. 'Then i will take first then.' He said and went to the room to take his shower. You watched some variety shows while eating a bag of chips. You felt your phone vibrated, it was Kai, your brother. 'Sup oppa. Is there anything i can help you.' you said. 'Hey sis, you want to hangout?' 'Sounds awesome. but where?' 'Mall?' 'CALL!' you said within 2seconds. 'Is minhee following too?' 'Yeah. Meet us at the mall at 5pm okay.' 'Okay.' You hang up and looked at the clock. *4pm. Still 1 hour left. Phew.* 'Wifey, your turn.' you heard Chanyeol shouted. You off the tv and clean up the table and went to your room. 'Idiot, we are going to the mall and meet-' you said halfway and stopped. 'Meet who? Exo?' You saw a shirtless Chanyeol. 'Y-yeah..IM GOING TO SHOWER.' you took your clothes and ran to the toilet as fast as possible. *Cute.* Chanyeol thought as he change his clothes. You took a shower and changed into skinny jeans and brown oversized sweaters. After drying your hair, you decided to let down your hair and pin up your fringe. You took your bag and went down to the living room. 'Yah Idiot, let's go.' Chanyeol stood up and went to put on his shoes before going back to his phone. You wore white flats. Chanyeol's driver came and drive the both of you. In the ride, Chanyeol was busy playing temple run in his phone and you were looking out of the window. You puff air in your cheeks, not knowing what to do. 

       Finally, both of you reached the mall. 'Hae-miii!!!!' you heard Minhee shouted. You waved. 'Hey guys.' Chanyeol just simply said while focusing on his game. You kick Chanyeol's leg, 'Yah. keep that phone of yours.' 'Nope. Don't disturb, I'm gonna reach my highscore.' You just ignored him and went with the others. 'WAIT FOR ME!' He shouted and catch up. 'Minhee, Let's go to our favourite store!' She nodded and dragged you with her. Whatever things you and Minhee bought, were all given to the boys to hold. 'Yah Wifey, My hands are gonna break.' Chanyeol complained with a handful bags in his hands. You ignored him and continue shopping with Minhee. After shopping, you all went to a restaurant and ate. You ordered spaghetti and a cup of orange juice. All of you starts eating and chating happily. 'Yah, where to go after this? It's only 7pm.' Sehun said, looking at his watch. 'The movies?' 'CALL.' All of us answered. After eating the delicious meal, you all went to the cinema. You all were choosing what to watch. 'What should we watch?' 'Want watch this?' Sehun pointed at the film picture. You gulped. *Seriously?..* 'You know wifey, you can hug me if you are scared.' Chanyeol whispered to your ear. You smack his arm. 'Oh, not scared that you will end up in hospital?' 'Nah, Sehun is the one who chose this movie. Not me.' he said. You just rolled your eyes. 

    'Yah really Sehun? You screamed really loud in that haunted house last week. I bet you would scream even louder this time round.' Baekhyun teased. Sehun sent him a glare. Everybody laughed. But in the end, we decided to watch that horror film. You walked slowly behind them as you don't want to enter the theatre. 'Wifey, hurry up!' Chanyeol came to pull you. 'Y-yah, Im scare-dd.' 'Chanyeol! Protect my sis! She's afraid of horror films!' You both heard Kai yelled. 'Ofcourse i would!' Chanyeol said. 'Aish.' you said. All of you finally entered, finding your seats and sat down. You grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm really tightly. 'Yah Idiot, lend me your arm. I will return it to you soon.' 'Sure, wifey.' He said as he kissed your cheek. 'YAH, stop doing that!' you tried to lower down your volume. He just ignored you and continue to wait for the movie to start. The whole theatre started to go darker. 'Starting, guys.' Kai said. Minhee was clinging on to Suho, as she was really afraid. 'Don't go in there...' you mumbled. Before the ghost appear, Chanyeol hugged you. 'Just sleep.' he whispered. You just closed your eyes and eventually fell asleep.

     'Wifeywifey, wakeywakey~' Chanyeol sang. You rubbed your eyes and got up. 'Ooooohh, it must be nice sleeping when Chanyeol oppa is hugging you.' Minhee teased. 'Ayy, shush Minhee. Who says it's nice, not nice at all. If you want, you can do that with Suho oppa.' you said. 'YAH, KIM HAE-MI. Not nice?! That's only for you , you know. Ayy, nevermind.' Chanyeol pouted angrily and crossed his arms. All of you got out of the cinema and it was already 9.45pm. Chanyeol kept ignoring you as he was angry. 'Yah Idio-nono, Park Chanyeol! I'm sorry sorry.' you pouted and you shake his arms. ' Yah, stop ignoring me idiot. Fine, you ignore me and i will ignore you.' You walked away and went to your brother. Suddenly Chanyeol pulled you towards him and puts his arm on your shoulder. 'No wifey, you can't go away from me.' 'Oh yes i can, and stop calling me wifey. How many times must i say and hands off mister.' You crossed your arms and did a angry 'Hmph'. 'Aigoo, when will you two stop bickering. But i think it's cute though.' Minhee said. 'BWOH. CUTE? PISH.' You and Chanyeol said together. 'STOP COPYING ME PARKCHANYEOL.' 'NO, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COPIED ME!' You both start arguing again. 'Ooops.' Minhee said as she stuck her tongue out. 'Here we go again, cute couple fight begins~' Sehun sang. Chanyeol and you kept arguing till you reached home. 'FINEFINE. YOU WIN OKAY PARKCHANYEOL. I'm tired, i wanna sleep.' ' I knew i will win! Yah wifey, go shower first!' 'Yeahyeah, I'm going shower now.' After showering, you wore your cute pjs. You jumped on the bed and hide under the blanket. Right after Chanyeol finished showering, you were asleep. He went on the bed and kissed your forehead. 'Goodnight wifey.' He went under the blankets, off the lights and fell asleep too.