Chapter 3

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

It's 10.30am in the sunday morning. You woke up, rubbing your eyes. 'I wonder what to do today.' You mumbled and stretched your arms. You went to the washroom and washed up. You wore a comfortable shirt along with a white shorts. You went down to have your breakfast. 'Hey little monster,do you have anything to do today?' your brother asked as he walked down with you. You shook your head,'Nope.Just gonna slack at home all day.' you said lazily.'Haha, then you are gonna turn into a pig. Anyway, since you don't have anything to do,let's hangout with exo today.'Your brother pinched your cheek. 'Lotte world?!' you said, excited. 'Call!' Kai said. You both greeted your parents and start munching on the delicious breakfast placed on the table. 'Oppa, can i call Minhee go too? I don't want to be the only girl.'You asked. Kai nodded. You called Minhee and told her about the 'hangout' and she agreed. 

     After breakfast, your brother and you went to change. You went to your wardrobe and picked out a white dress with black polka dots. You tie your hair into a bun and put some light makeup. 'Ready?' You saw your brother standing outside your door and asked you. You nodded and took your bag and went off. Firstly, you both went to meet Minhee as Minhee lived quite near to you. 'Hi Min!' you waved as you saw Minhee, she's wearing a white dress with flowerprints on it. Minhee waved at you and your brother. Then, you three went to a nearby cafe to meet exo. 'Well not all of the exo members can come though, so it's only Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. Others, they're busy.' Kai said while sipping his coffee. *, that bloody annoying Park ChanYeol is coming..*You thought.'Wooo, your hubby is coming Hae-mi ah.' Minhee teased. 'Bwoh!you know about it?' You whispered to Minhee. 'Yeah, your brother told me.' She said as she pointed to Kai who is innocently sipping his coffee. You step your brother's foot hardly. 'Ouch!' He yelped, 'You crazy?' He said,annoyed. 'YAH, I told you not to tell anybody!' 'But she's your bestfriend, bestfriends have no secrets, sis.' Kai said. You sent him a glare. 'Okay Minhee, since you know now. Don't tell anybody alright?' You said as Minhee nodded. 'Well, All exo members knew about this though..' Kai mumbled silently. But luckily, you heard it. 'BWOH.' you step on your brother's foot again. 'They knew too?!' 'Duh. They're my brothers, of course they must know!' You rolled your eyes. *T-T Just hope none of them spill the secret..* 

   'HEY GUYS!' You three turn your heads, and saw Baekhyun walking towards your table along with the other members. You heard Minhee squealed abit as you knew that her crush was there too, Suho. You saw Chanyeol smirking at you, walking towards you and sat beside you. 'Yah!, Who say you can sit here mister.' You said. 'Oh wifey, who says that i can't sit beside my wife.' He said. You rolled your eyes and pinched his arm. He yelped abit. 'Oh and how's your foot after i gave you that step' you smirked. 'Oh reminds me of that, I'm gonna get revenge for that.' He squinted his eyes at you. 'Oh mister, you should be thankful that i didn't step too hard. If i did, i'm probably 200% sure that your foot would be super swollen right now.' You said. 'Tsk' Chanyeol crossed his arms, annoyed.