Chapter 4

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

You guys finally arrived at Lotte world. You and Minhee squealed, because this place is both of your favourite place. 'Let's go!' You pulled Minhee. 'Yah! You should be with your husband!' Chanyeol said as he stomped his feet. 'Oh shutupfreak. Minhee let's go!' You pulled Minhee towards the rollercoaster. 'Let's ride this!' Minhee squealed. The boys just shrugged and followed. You were about to sat with Minhee, but Chanyeol pulled you and let you sit with him. 'Yah! What you doing! I don't want to sit with you dude, let me go.' You tried getting out of his grip. 'No wifey, stay still. We have to get Suho and Minhee together. Cuz we know that Suho likes Minhee and Minhee likes Suho.' Chanyeol said while pointing at them. ' Hey Suho hyung! Can you sit with Minhee because i want to sit with my wifey here so i can't let her sit with Minhee.' Chanyeol said. As Suho agreed, he went closer to Minhee and sat down with her. You saw Minhee blush. 

     Finally, the ride has started. 'Yah wifey, if you are scared just hold on to me.' Chanyeol said as he grabbed your hands on to his. 'Yah, who says im scared and stop calling me wifey! Idiot.' you said as you let go. The ride was about to went down. 'Ohmigod..' you said as you closed your eyes as it's way too scary. * I shouldn't have ride this, TOO SCARY.* You were so afraid but suddenly you felt warm hand touches your hand. You peek at it, and saw Chanyeol smile. 'Just hold on, i know you are scared.' He said. You have no energy left to argue with him as it was too scary up there. As the ride went down,FAST. You screamed really loud and hugged Chanyeol really tightly as if he was your teddybear. After the ride had finished, you realized you have been hugging Chanyeol throughout the ride. You faster let go and get off the ride. You hide your blushing face, *Ohmygod, why am i blushing?!* You thought. Chanyeol came to you, ' I know you are blushing. ' He whispered to your ear. You hit his arm hardly. 'Shut that mouth of yours, thanks.'

     You guys went around and played almost all rides and games. 'Hey are you guys hungry?' Baekhyun said and he tapped his stomach. All of you nodded and went to a cafe. You all ordered your food and drinks. 'Guys, how about we go to the haunted house after eating? I heard that it's really SCARY in the there.' Sehun said as he pretend to be really scared and cling on Baekhyun. *Haunted house? Noway..* 'Yah let me go! But i think your idea is awesome. Shall we try that?' Baekhyun said while pulling Sehun. All of you agreed. *While just a fake haunted house, no worries Hae-mi.* you thought as you continued eating. After the delicious meal you all had, you all headed to the Haunted house.

   'Okay, we will go in partners. Me and Baekhyun, Chanyeol with little monster(Hae-mi), Suho and Minhee. Sehun alone.' Kai said. 'YAH, WHY ME ALONE.' Sehun stomped his feet cutely. 'Duh, you are the one who suggested it and you seems to be not scared.' Kai said and he dragged Baekhyun with him. 'Well, who goes first? Okay first up, Me and Baekhyun!' Kai said. First, Kai and Baekhyun followed by Suho and Minhee then Sehun and lastly Chanyeol and you. While waiting outside the haunted house, all of you kept hearing Baekhyun screaming like a mad person and Kai squeaked in a high pitch voice. Then followed by Suho and Minhee. Suho was like protecting Minhee with his life throughout the whole journey in the house. Minhee cried as it was too scary. Then Sehun, He was screaming like a mad person even more mad than Baekhyun. And lastly..Chanyeol and you. Both of you went in the haunted house, you were grabbing on to Chanyeol's shirt. 'Yah Park Chanyeol, this is way too scary. Ohmigod.' You said. 'Don't worry, your hubby is here to protect you!' Chanyeol said proudly and you punched his arm. Suddenly a ghost appeared infront of Chanyeol, 'OHMAMA' He shouted and hid behind you. 'YAH, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO PROTECT ME NOW IT SEEMS THE OTHER WAY ROUND. ' You said as you turn around and hid behind Chanyeol. 'YAH THAT WAS FREAKIN SCARY MAN.' Chanyeol said. 

    The funniest thing is, both of you are actually arguing in the haunted house rather than screaming. 'Almost the end...' you said. Suddenly, you felt a hand grab your leg. ' AHHHH!!' You jumped onto Chanyeol and screamed really loud. 'YAHYAH, DONT WORRY ITS JUST A HAND THATS ALL. ' 'YAH THAT WAS SUPER SCARY OK.' 'NO! THE GHOST THAT SCARED ME EARLIER IS EVEN MORE SCARY! 'NO IDIOT PARK CHANYEOL, THIS HAND IS EVEN MORE SCARY!' You shouted at him as you grab his hair and you're like almost pulling off his hair. 'YAH MY PRECIOUS HAIR !' Both of you had finally come to an end. 'Yah ! You both alright, both of you looks pale..' Baekhyun giggled. 'Tsk.' both of you said and you realized you were still hugging Chanyeol. 'Yah, let go of me now Kim Hae-mi' You faster let go and started blushing again. You both were so awkward at that time. And the whole day went like this, and finally it ended.