Chapter 13

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Morning Ladies~' Chanyeol came into the room and woke you and Minhee up. 'Today's the TRIP~' He sang and you and Minhee got up in a fast speed and went to the washroom. When Minhee entered the washroom, and you were about to enter you was stopped by Chanyeol. He pulled you and peck your cheek. 'Morning kiss, wifey.' You step on his foot and went off to the washroom. After washing up, you changed into a white dress with cute flowerprints on it and you let down your hair. 'Minheeheheee, you readyy?~' you sanged. 'Ofcourseehh~' She sanged back, she was wearing a simple dress. Both of you took your luggage down to the living room and saw breakfast on the table. 'Hey ladies, enjoy your breakfast made by Chef Park~' 'Thank you oppa.' Minhee said and started eating. 'Idiot, what time are we leaving?' you asked. 'We are meeting Exo at 12 in the airport, flight at 12.30.' He said and you nodded. It was now 11.15. 'Shall we go now?' 'Yeah.' Chanyeol said. You wore your black flats and sunglasses and pulled your luggage. Minhee did the same as well but she wore highheels. 'KYAHH, SO EXCITED.' You and Minhee said and went in the car. 

     Finally arrived at the airport, you three found Exo waiting. The three of you were laughing at how Kai and Sehun wore, basically they wore the same summer clothing. 'Yah Oppa, HAHAHAA. SO FUNNY.' You said as you approached your brother. 'Shut up little monster.' Kai rolled his eyes. All of you were siting down, waiting for flight. 'EXCITED EXCITED~' You and Minhee sang. 'Minmin, you look pretty today.' Suho whispered and you heard it. 'Oooo, yah you this two lovebirds. Please you know, don't make me one extra here.' you said. 'Yah wifey, I'm here~' You heard Chanyeol whispered in your ear. You punched his stomach, 'Shush.' Finally 12.30, all of you were ready to go to the aeroplane. 'Idiot, can you help me take the luggage, I'm tired.' You pouted. 'Anything for you wifey.' He said and helped you. In the aeroplane, 'SO EXCITED' you said as you jumped up and down on the seat. 'Wifey, calm down.' Chanyeol tapped your shoulder. After 2hours of flight, you realized that you were sleeping on Chanyeol's shoulder. 'Hey wifey.' 'Sup Idiot.' 'Seriously wifey, when are you gonna stop calling me Idiot?' He flicked your forehead. 'I don't know.' you shrugged. 'Call me hubby.' You shook your head. 'Call me Yeolyeol.' you shook your head again. And the both of you argued again. 'Bicker again?' Sehun said. 'It's normal.' Kai shrugged. 

    When you all are out of the airport, a car was already ready for the all fo you to sent you all to the hotel. 'Minhee, let's gogogo~' You pulled Minhee inside the car. Throughout the ride, you all played simple games. Reached the hotel, all of you get down from the car. 'I wanna stay with Minhee, please.' you pouted as you held Minhee's arm. 'No wifey, you are gonna stay with me.' Chanyeol said. 'You?' you frowned. 'Fine..' you signed. 'Come on wifey be happy~' He sang. 'Yeah, Im happy idiot.' you gave a fake smile. 'Okay, let's go now idiot~' you pulled Chanyeol. 'I SAY DONT CALL ME IDIOT.' Chanyeol argued. 'BLEH.' you said. All of you went to your rooms and get ready to go to a nearby cafe before going to the beach. You wore shorts and a see-through shirt and tied your hair into a bun. Chanyeol just wore a simple white shirt and summer shorts. 'HEY MINHEE~' you found Minhee and Suho siting there waiting for us. 'Why are the others, so slow.' you pouted as you sip your milkshake. 'HEY GUYS.' The four of you just awkwardly waved as they were all wearing sunglasses, they even brought lots of things and they were wearing like..I don't know how to describe. It's just way too funny. The four of you cannot stop laughing. 'Yah, what's so funny. This is awesome!' Sehun said as he sip his coffee. 'Yeah, awesome. really awesome.' you tried controlling your laugh. 

   All of you ran to the beach. 'KYAHHHHHHHHH~' Both you and Minhee started squealing and went to the water and started splashing each other. The boys also came running into the water. 'Aigoo, this is fun.' you lay down on the sand. 'I know wifey.' Chanyeol whispered into your ear. 'YAH! YOU SCARED ME.' You shouted as you slap his arm. Chanyeol giggled. And you realized that he is shirtless. You quickly look away and blush. *OHMYGODKIMHAEMI* You thought and mentally slapped yourself. 'Wifey, blushing huh?' 'N-no. shut up idiot.' you said. After playing at the beach, you all went back to hotel and wash up, getting ready for dinner. You finished showering and wore a skinny jeans with oversized t-shirt and you combed your hair. 'Idiot, hurry up.' 'Yah wifey, who asked you to shower so long.' 'BLEHH.' you said. You took out your phone and play while waiting for Chanyeol. 'Wifey, I'm done. Let's go.' You nodded and followed behind Chanyeol. You reached the restaurant and saw Exo over there. You sat down and asked 'Where's Suho-MinHee the couple?' 'I don't know, they haven't come yet.' 'Guys, we're here.' Suho said. You guys ordered food and drinks and started eating. 'Wifey, feed me.' You shook your head. 'Little monster, i think you better feed him or else there would be bickering soon.' your brother said. You shrugged, 'Let it be. I'm 100% sure that i would win this time round.' you said proudly as you continued eating . 'Ayy.' Chanyeol glared at you and you cutely smiled back and continue eating.