Chapter 7

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

You can't sleep the whole night, kept thinking about the forehead kiss that Chanyeol gave you when he sent you back home. Your heart was beating really fast and you start to blush when you recalled back. *What's wrong with me?! Am i falling for him?! Ohmygod! NONONO!* you thought as you kept turning around, trying to sleep while hugging your huge teddybear. After thinking for very long, you managed to sleep as it was already 3am. At 5am, you woke up again. 'Urgh, I can't sleep!' you decided to get up. You went to the washroom and changed into your school uniform, tied your hair into a ponytail. You took your bag and walked down the stairs like a alive zombie. You took out a packet of strawberry milk from the fridge and went to the sofa and watch some television dramas. At 7am, you went up to your brother's room. 'Oppa, wake up now.' you pulled Kai. 'Wait-wait. Am i dreaming? Is the super duper lazy little monster up early in the morning? and waking me up? this is weird.' Kai tried pinching himself to check if this is a dream. 'Haha oppa! This is real okay.' you pinched him really hard on the arm. 'OWH.' He shouted. 'Woah, what time did you wake up? And, let me take a look at your face...you look like a zombie, look at your eyebags. Did you just steal Tao's eyebags?' He asked while squinting his eyes. You slapped his arm, 'I woke up at 5. And i know i look like a zombie, but puh-please, Im not gonna steal Tao oppa's eyebags okay.' you said. 

          Kai just shrugged and get up and went to the washroom. You went down to the living room and saw your Umma cooking and your Appa reading newspaper, drinking coffee. 'Morning Appa, Umma.' you greeted. 'Oooh, our lazy pig woke up first huh. I thought it's always your brother who woke up first now it's the other way round huh.' Your Umma said. 'But dear, do you think you look great. Look at your eyebags..' your Appa pointed at your eyebags. You shrugged and took a piece of toast and munch on it. 'Morning Appa, Umma!' Kai greeted as he came running down. 'How about me? never greet me?' you pouted. Kai shook his head. After breakfast, you and your brother went off to school.

         Minhee had something on so she can't meet you at the school gate. 'I'll be going to my class, bye little monster.' Kai waved. You waved back at him and went for your lesson, Science. You sat on your chair and took out your books. You tried taking a nap because the teacher hasn't arrived yet. You was about to close your eyes when you felt someone poke your shoulder. 'Hey wifey.' You saw Chanyeol siting beside you. 'Yah, why are you siting here?' you asked. 'Well, i changed seats. And why do you look like a zombie, and oh my god your eyebags! Are you the female version of Tao?' he went nearer to your face. 'Y-yah. nonono. I just didn't slept well.' you push his face away. The teacher finally arrived, and you started copying notes. You are the person that who loves to write notes down onto your notebook but today, you don't feel like it as you felt very tired. 'Wifey, why aren't you copying your notes down? I thought you loves writing down notes?' Chanyeol asked as he puts down his pen. 'Lazy to write. And stop calling me wifey before i pinch you again, idiot.' You said. He quickly takes up his pen and began writing. Finally, bell rang. *Oh yes finally! 1 more period left before Break!* you pinched yourself to keep you awake. 

         'RINNNNNNNG'The bell rang. 'Okay class, time for break.' The teacher said as he walked out of the classroom with his books. You stretched your arms and went to find Minhee. 'Yahyah, wait for me please.' Chanyeol pouted as he puts his books back in his bag. You just stood there and wait. After he is done, both of you went to find Minhee. 'Hey Minhee!' you saw Minhee coming towards you. She waved cutely. 'Let's go!' You said and she nodded. The three of you went in the canteen and saw Exo. 'Hey guys!' you three heard Kai shouted. The three of you sat down started eating. You didn't eat anything, you only bought a packet of strawberry milk as you didn't want to eat. Suddenly you felt your phone vibrate, you took out your phone and saw a message sent by your Appa. You read the message and your eyes became wide. 'Yah, you finally awake huh?' Chanyeol poked your side. You showed him the message, his eyes became wide too. The message said ; Hey daugther, we had an apartment ready for you and Chanyeol. And your wedding is gonna start in 2 weeks. So tomorrow you are going to move in to the new apartment with him. After reading the message, you sent your Appa a new message. It said : Appa! So fast?! you sent. He just sent a simple 'yeah.' You looked at Chanyeol, and he looked back at you with a blank expression. *Ohyes! finally get to live with her in one apartment! Ohnoo..Chanyeol, what you thinking..Cant fall for her!* Chanyeol thought as he was playing his straw. You just continue to drink your strawberry milk to aviod other members and Minhee getting suspicious and start asking questions.