Chapter 2

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

Again, your alarm clock rang. It's 10am in the morning. *OHYES, SATURDAY! NO SCHOOL. But today's the meeting day with my soon-to-be husband. * You signed. You got up and showered. You wore your favourite dress, it is a pink dress with flowerprints on it. You let your hair down and spray some perfume. You walked down the stairs and reached the dining table. ' Morning Appa , Umma and my annoying brother. ' you greeted. ' Oh morning dear, so you ready for your meet with him? ' Your dad asked. You nodded and munch on your toast. After you finished your breakfast, you take your bag and went out. 'Oh morning Hae-mi shi. ' your driver greeted. You greet back and hop in the car. ' So you ready for your date? ' your driver teased. ' Maybe. HEHE.' you giggled. Within a few minutes, you reached at Starbucks cafe. Your driver open the door for you and you went out. ' Thank you my driver. ' you bows and giggled. Your driver smiled and went back into car. ' Have funnn! ' your driver said. You went in the cafe and ordered your favourite drink and a cup of coffee for him(your soon-to-be husband). 

         While waiting, you took out your ipod and put on your earpiece and start listening to some music. 'Yah Umma, let me go. I don't want! ' You heard someone whispered, coming towards you. *He sounds familiar..* you thought. ' Kim Hae-mi shi, is that you. ' You looked up and saw a lady with someone beside him. You nodded. *Is that him?..* you can't really see his face because he's wearing a cap and looking down on the floor. ' Oh, such a beautiful young lady. I'm sure you would be a great daughter in law! ' The lady said. You stand up and bow , greeted her. She pulled her son towards the seat and drag him down. ' I'll be going now! Have fun my son and daughter!' After she left, there's a awkward silence. *Kim Hae-mi?!... WOULD IT BE HER? NONO PARKCHANYEOL, maybe there's another kim hae-mi..* Chanyeol thought in his mind. 'Errr...Hello?' Chanyeol looked up slowly and...'YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! HOW CAN IT BE YOU!' Chanyeol stood up and screamed. You too, shocked. 'YAH ! WHY IS IT MUST BE YOU OMG! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AND PLEASE SIT DOWN CUZ EVERYBODY LOOKING AT YOU FREAK.' You screamed. Chanyeol sat down and cursed under his breath silently. 'Yah Kim HaeMi, you better not tell others that im marrying to you okay. I don't want other people to know that I'm marrying to this kind of girl. ' Chanyeol said. 'Tsk. you too, . Who wants to marry you. ' you rolled your eyes and said. *Why is it her/him!* both of you thought.

         After the date(??), probably war? , Chanyeol was called to sent you home. 'Tsk. Yah Park Chanyeol, Let me warn you. If you dare tell anybody in school about this, I will be 100% sure you will not able to see the world the next day. ' You warned him and gave him a glare. 'Alright wifey, and you too. ' He put his arm around your shoulders. *Ohcrap, He's gonna freakin tease again. I hate you, .* You punched his stomach, HARDLY. 'OUCHH!'Chanyeol yelped. 'YAH, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. ' Chanyeol shouted. 'Oh Mister, I'm perfectly fine , thanks for your concern.' You said with a victory smile. And both of you reached your house, 'Yah Kim Hae-Mi, You will get it-' Before he could finish his sentence, you step on his foot and ran towards your house.