Chapter 21

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Babybabywifeywifey!' Chanyeol said as he shook your arm. You went under the blankets and ignored him. 'Wifey, you have to get up as today's school' he said, pulling you up. You shook your head and pouted. Chanyeol carried you to the washroom and helped you brush your teeth. 'Show your teeth please.' 'EEEE.' you showed your teeth. He brushed your teeth. And the rest of the things you did it on your own. You wore your school uniform, tied your hair into a side ponytail, took your bag and went down. You sat down on the dining table and start eating. 'No morning kiss?' Chanyeol pouted. You quickly got up and peck his cheek and went back continuing eating. 'On the cheeks only?' He pouted again. 'Shut up and eat, idiot. 'YAH I SAY NO MORE IDIOT.' 'Idiotidiot~' 'Ayy..' After the breakfast, you both went to school. 

'HAE-MI~' You saw Minhee calling you. You turned around and saw Minhee and Suho, walking hand in hand. You waved at the both of them and they waved back at you. And, the rest of the Exo came too. You all went to your classes and start having lessons. Your lesson was English, and it was with Chanyeol. Once the teacher arrived and started teaching, you took out your books and started copying notes. You felt someone poked your arm and you knew it was Chanyeol, you looked at him and mouthed 'Bwoh' and he passed you a note. You opened up the paper and it said 'BABYSARANGHAE~' and he even added a cute little heartshape there. You giggled and pinched his arm. 'Yah!' He whispered. 'Stop passing notes and copy your notes!' you said, taking his pen and giving it to him. He just pouted and continued writing. 'RINNGGG.' Finally break time. 'Let's go wifeyy.' He slung an arm on your shoulder. As usual, you all would sit on the same table. 'Idiot, where's my strawberrie milke' you asked as you shook Chanyeol's arm. 'Here.' He put it on the table and you took it and drink. 'Yah little strawberry monster, did you just forget that you have a brother here?' Kai said, jealous. 'Of course not oppa, you are always my favourite oppa!' you said and Kai smiled. 'How about me, wifey.' Chanyeol asked. 'My favourite Idiot.' 'Yah!' He glared at you and you smiled, patting his head. 'Feed me!' Chanyeol said, opening his mouth and you gladly feeded him. 'Goosebumps.' Baekhyun said. 'Shut up.' You and Chanyeol glared at him. 'Okokok.' Baekhyun surrended and continue eating his food. 'Yah, I'm tired. Feed me now.' You opened your mouth. 'Nope.'He said. 'YAH.PARKCHANYEOL.' you stepped on his foot. 'Hehe, finefine.' He said and feed you. 'Good.' you said and drink your strawberry milk.

After the break, you had your lessons again. You were happy that Rockygirls didn't harrass you anymore after the Kai's warning. After all the lessons, the school finally ended. You went out of your classroom and saw Chanyeol standing there, playing his Temple Run. *He looks so cute when he's serious. But only serious in games, not studies. Pish.* You thought. 'IDIOT!' You jumped on him. 'OH MY GOD. MY HIGH SCORE.' He pouted. 'Ooops, sorry.' You stuck out your tongue at him. He glared at you and later smiled. 'Nevermind, my cute little lovely wifey. Now let's go home.' 'Hehe, okayy~' Both of you had finally reached home, 'IM GOING TO SHOWER.' You ran to your washroom and showered. 'Yah! Today's my turn first!' Chanyeol shouted. 'SORRYY~' you shouted. After showering, you wore some comfortable clothes and sat on the sofa while Chanyeol went for shower. After waiting for Chanyeol for 30minutes, both of you were cuddling on the sofa. 'Kyahh. So handsome!' You pointed at the actor. 'Nah, he look stupid.' Chanyeol said. You punched his stomach, 'Yah don't anyhow call him stupid. He's awesome, okay.' 'Not as awesome as me.' You rolled your eyes and continue watching the drama. You were watching your drama and Chanyeol was playing his phone. 'Idiot.' You said. 'What.' Chanyeol said as he paused his game and looked at you. You quickly peck his lips and ran off. 'YAH. CANT YOU GIVE ME A PROPER ONE. COME BACK HERE KIM HAE-MI.' And he chased after you. 'Caught ya!' He backhug you and kissed your cheek. 'I love you Kim Haemi~' 'I love you too Idiot Park Chanyeol~' 'YAH ITS OPPA!' 'NAH, IDIOT.' 'OPPA.' 'IDIOT.' And you both argued again.

 

THE STORY HAD FINALLY ENDED. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. ^~^