1~

Destiny and its crazyness

Lore’s POV

*Soomeul gotdo chatji mot.hae naneun piharyeogo aesseo.bwado
Geobu.jocha hal su eopneun negae gad.hyeobeorin na. Sarang.eeyeot.damyeon jungmal sarang.haetdeon geo.ramyeon
Naegae eereo.jineun mala. Her whisper is the Lucifer!

Nareul mukko gadoon.damyeon sarangdo mukkin chae. Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde, Ja.yurop.gae biweo.nohgo barabwa. Ojik neoman chae.ulgae neoman gadeuk chae.ulgae~♥*

I turned off the alarm clock it was 6:00AM *sigh* great now I am up… I need to stretch and go to shower to get ready. I put my uniform from school… I took my clothes and headed for the shower in the second floor. (Yes my alarm clock is “Lucifer” by SHINee, I love kpop~!!) After the shower I put my uniform (you can imagine the uniform you want) and fix my hair in a ponytail. I see from the window and look what used to be Mark’s bedroom (Mark is a friend of mine but he moved out because he went to U.K. to study)  

“How I miss him, oh well. Now I have to face college life alone” I mumbled to myself before opening my bedroom door and see my annoying sister waiting outside my room with a smirk on her face.

“Hey Sirenita! Te fuiste a Atlantis o  qué?!” Monique, my older sis asked me.

Yes at home I speak Spanish since I am Mexican, and Spanish is my first language. I talk at home in Spanish in order for me not to lose the language.

“HA…HA…HA” I couldn’t help but laugh sarcastically… “Si, me fui a Atlantis y quieren que regreses la ballena que te comiste!” I said not in a good mood.

“Aish! No seas amargada en el tercer día de universidad! Así no tendrás amigos” She said getting my grumpy mood.

“Prefiero estar sola a que andar con amigos falsos” I said with a deadly glare.

“Aish! Solo te venía a decir que estaba muy fuerte la música y que bajaras a desayunar porque te tengo que dejar en la Universidad para después yo irme a la mía. Tienes suerte que te aceptaron con beca en la mejor universidad de aquí” My sister said it with a bit of jelaousy.

“Dejame ser inteligente! Fue dedicación la que me ayudo en esto no suerte!” I said sticking out my tongue at her.

“Como quiera, espero no estes sola y puedas hacer amistades” My sister started tos ay when I past her and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

“Buenos dias palomita! Lista para el tercer dia de la Universidad?” My mom said a bit enthusiastic.

“Si mamá, ya es el tercer día. No creo que pase nada nuevo, prefiero enfocarme en los estudios y salir con Angie que es mi única amiga verdadera” I said in a really cold tone as I started toe at my breakfast.

After breakfast I went inside my sister’s car and put my headphones on while I was listening SHINee since she put one of her CDs that I don’t like. All the way I was with my headphones on and when I got to the university I just waved my sister goodbye and headed to my first class that is Pre-med Biology.

Siwon’s POV

“Aish! I want to arrive already!” I said while pouting.

“Choi Siwon! CALM DOWN!”Kyuhyun flcked my forehead while he was shouting.

“YAH! Don’t go on flicking my forehead! Evil kyu” I shouted back.

Yes, today I am going to go to my first day of college, I’ve been absent 3 days but it was while my parents were arranging the new house I am staying at with Kyuhyun.  The house they told me is a two store house but really pretty in a quiet neighborhood (So I won’t distract myself too much)

“SIWON-SSI!!!” Kyuhyun yelled at me while waving his hand in my face.

“What?!? Are we there yet?” I asked.

“Yes, we are in the US now! YOU JUST LEFT ME TALKING ALONE ALL THE WAY!” Kyuhyun sounded angry.

“Sorry Kyuhyun, I am just wondering about the university. Let me compensate you, let’s play spacecraft until 2am since we have classes next day, neh?” I asked knowing it would make kyuhyun happy.

“Ne~ but next time it will take more than that” Kyuhyun warned me giving me a glare.

“Ara, ara Kyu, let’s get going! We are already late, I have math as first class” I said it as I groan.

“MATH?!? THEY’RE THE BEST!”Kyuhyun said excited.

“Not everyone likes math like you” I said shooting a glare.

“Well hyung, I’ll see you later!” Kyuhyun said while running to ask where his class was.

There I was alone while I was looking for a map when I see a girl arriving alone to the school, she had her headphones on.

Her hair color is reddish dark (almost black) brown. I wish I could see her eyes, her glasses are cute. Looks like she’s a cute girl, then why is she alone? Shouldn’t girls be always in groups and cannot be alone? She breaks the rules.

Snapping out of my thoughts I go to the office and ask for a map of the campus. Gladly she gives it to me and I head out to my class.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Well hyung, I’ll see you later!” I said while running to ask where his class was.

I ran to one blonde girl and asked her about my class and she pointed to the building behind her and explained me kindly how to get to my class. As I was trying to go in the building I see a girl walking alone, I was going to go to talk to her but she has her headphones on. Maybe she wants to be alone, oh well.

“Aish! I’ll be late!” I gasped looking at my watch… I started to run to my class but I keep wondering who this mysterious girl is. I can’t get her off my mind and I am curious why she is entering school all alone. No girls should be alone, I’ll tell siwonie to try to be friends with that girl…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was short! but I hope you liked it a lot! GOMAWO all comments are welcomed...~ I used the green underlined text (in this chapter as the alarm clock) as cellphone ringtones~