6~

Destiny and its crazyness

Siwon’s POV

“WAIT!” I said while holding her wrist strongly but not hurting her. “At leats tell me the street name we might live in the same street” I said with hope.

“A-allen street” She told me softly. I widened my eyes since that was the name of the street I live with Kyuhyun.  Something about her accent attracted me she has an accent I’ve never heard and she doesn’t look like an American girl.

“That’s the same street as I live in, let’s run together okay? If we don’t run you might be late” I said getting ready to run with my backpack on and grabbing her instrument case.

“True!” She said as she started running with all her might, followed by Siwon.

While I was running I turned in my street and I get to her house, and I see that the sign of “Sold” of the house is taken away.

“You run fast! Oh here is my new house!” I said exhausted.

“This is your house?!??” she asked in surprise.

“Yes, this next one is yours?” I said curious.

“Yes, looks like we are neighbors, would you like to come over for dinner?” She asked kindly. She can be really sweet I don’t know why people are scared of her.

“Sure, let me help you cook. Anyways, what will you cook for tonight?” I asked a bit curious. Wondering about her nationality and what kind of dishes she might cook.

“Some chicken with mole, white rice and a salad” she said normally. I’ve never heard about those dishes sound something like from Latino America.

“Wait, those are dishes I’ve never heard of” I said pouting.

“They’re Mexican dishes, I forgot to tell you that I am Mexican, as you can notice my accent in the English language” She said chuckling. No wonder I did not recognized the accent, since I’ve never heard a Mexican speaking in English.

“I like the accent” I said with a soft smile and it was true, I loved her accent I want to imagine how would her accent be in the other languages that she knows. I started preparing the salad as we were preparing the dinner and we were putting the table when I hear the door open and I started to panic.

Lore’s POV

“Lore, ya llegué! ¿Donde estas?” my mom said as she was entering the house. I started to panic since I never brought anyone to my house, especially guys. Not after the scene my dad made last time I brought someone.

“Aquí en la cocina mamá!” I shouted back.

“What did you said?” Siwon askeed “I don’t know any Spanish” clearly he felt frustrated since he can’t speak nor understand Spanish at all.

“She said that she’s here and asked me where I was and I told her that here in the kitchen” I said.

My mom enters the kitchen and she stares at me, then she stares at Siwon, then back at me. It was a little moment of awkward silence.

“¿Quién es él?” My mom asked me with a glare.

I sighed before answering “Es un compañero de la escuela, está conmigo en la clase de italiano y en banda. Acaba de llegar hoy de fuera y es el nuevo vecino así que lo invité a cenar. Además lo voy a poner al tanto de lo que se perdió en la clase” I told my mom Siwon was with a blank expression since he couldn’t understand a thing we said.

“Está bien mijita, solo quédense en el comedor” My mom said.

“Oh yes, before I forget, Siwon, she’s my mom as you can see. Mom, his name is Siwon. He doesn’t understand Spanish” I said glaring at her.

“Nice to meet you ma’am” Siwon said politely while extending his hand to shake it with my mom.

“Nice to meet you Siwon, you can call me Lola” My mom said shaking his hand with a big smile.

“So what’s for dinner?” My mom asked.

“I made mole, I have your nopales in the microwave and there’s white rice” I said as I was putting the dishes on the table. “Siwon wanted to help so he did the salad” I finished saying.

“¿Cómo dejaste que cocinara?”She asked a bit upset.

Siwon noticed the tone on the voice and he interrupted. “Sorry Lola, but I insisted to help. It is a custom in Korea” Siwon said as politely as possible.

“Okay, I thought she asked you to do it” My mom said more relaxed.

During dinner Siwon couldn’t stand much the mole because it was spicy, but he ate really well. After dinner I washed the dishes and we went to the next room to study the Italian class of today and review some parts of the music. We were up until 10:00PM then he said goodbye to my mom and me.

“Thank you for the dinner, it was delicious. Excuse me Lola; may I take your daughter to school from now on? I want to make sure she doesn’t get hurt or anything” Siwon asked.

“It’s okay, I know my daughter can be clumsy at times” My mom said.

“MOM!!” I whined “YAH! Porque me tienes que avergonzar enfrente de él?” I said a bit upset then I sighed. Is not like he was going to be my boyfriend or something likewise, he’s a nice boy but I only met him today.

“Let’s go to the living room” I said dragging Siwon with me pouting
 

Siwon POV

I was dragged by Lore on to the living room; it was a really pretty living room. I bet her mom decorated it, it has stuff from many places but simply something of this house gave me a good and bad vibe at the same time. It looked so comfy that anyone could live here, but at the same time I wondered why she was so involved in the extracurricular activities that drove her away from her house.

“S-so… w-what did I miss?” I stuttered, mentally I slapped myself for stuttering.

“You only missed what’s in my notes, is not much but at least you’ll have an idea. Besides we were starting to learn the music expressions meanings” She said softly. I really loved her way of explaining, so detailed and she being such a good girl, giving up her own time to explain to me the things I missed.

After an hour of her explaining it was already 10PM and Kyuhyun was nagging me on the phone so I had to turn off the phone then remembering the promise I made for making him wait so long. She finished explaining the concepts and the words that are most used in music so I nodded.

“I’m sorry for taking your time I have to go because then my friend will be really pissed off since I promised him to play a game until 2am” I said hoping she would not find me weird.

“It’s okay I guess I’ll see you tomorrow” she offered me a smile but It was not a true smile, she looks like she has to discuss with her mom about some stuff. I bowed and left to the house. I opened the door and Kyuhyun was waiting for me.

“Where were you? “ He asked me glaring at me.

“I was with Lore since she was explaining to me what I missed on the class of Italian and I have her for the wind ensemble too” I said in apology.

“You already met her? Isn’t she dull? Scary?” he asked in innocent curiosity but that made me angry, since she’s not like people say.

“She is not scary at all Cho Kyuhyun! Neither she is dull! She’s just way too shy to talk to new people” I snapped in anger.

“Wow hyung, sorry for making you upset I just heard all the rumors and wanted to know if they were true” He said hiding behind the couch.

“They are not, though she said people were scared of her but she won’t talk about it” I sighed.

“I’ll be in my room Kyuhyun, for making me yell I won’t play with you” I glared at him and go upstairs to change in my pijamas.

Lore’s POV

After Siwon left my dad and my sister came out of their rooms.

“Who is he?” My older sister asked.

“He’s a classmate dude, his name is Siwon, and WHY THE HELL YOU DID NOT SPOKE A WORD WHEN I ARRIVED HOME!?!?” I asked in desperation.

“I did not want to bother the two of you, neither dad since the last time you brought someone over and dad made a show” my sister said a bit annoyed.

“True, thanks though. I am tired I shall go to sleep. Good night” I said as I gave my mom a good night kiss and went into my bedroom to change into my pijamas.

“You’ll end up with him!” My sister started to tease until I gave her a deadly glarre. I went upstairs and walked in my bedroom, I turned into the window from my bedroom and see Siwon in his pijamas. I was about to close the curtains when he saw it was my bedroom.

“Lore, so this is your bedroom?” Siwon shouted as he was opening the window.

“Yes, I know it’s a disaster. Let me change and I’ll open up the curtain in a bit” I said as I grab the curtains to close them. I closed them and I got into my pijamas and went over the window. He was waiting looking at my window.

“Why you asked my mom if you can take me to school?” I asked.

“Actually in the morning I saw you arrived alone to school, with your headphones on. I don’t want you to go alone” Siwon said with a bit of compassion in his eyes.

“You saw me when I got here?” I asked shyly.

“Yes, and my friend too but now he’s upset I won’t play with him, he’s thinks you are like the rumors said” He said looking away.

“Big part are true, like the one people are scared of me, but until you gain my trust I will tell you that one, but the one I am a killer and those exagerations are not true. I am boring I know and too much of a bookworm” I smiled sadly, yes those rumors affected me but I never paid attention.

“I don’t think so, you’re pretty funny to me” He said smiling.

“Really?? Let time decide that” I said chuckling.

“Good night Lore, hope you can dream~” he said smiling. Gosh that smile will kill me someday!

“Okay, but just so you know I am an early bird” I said with a smirk in my face.

“No problem, I am an early bird too” Siwon smirked back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY I UPDATED!!! last week and this week have not been good so far....school and that..... I am trying to write more but I have to raise up my grades so I might leave the story while in school and at home write when I can and that~♥ 

Don't be silent readers, please subscribe and comment!! >^<

Author-nim will go to eat now since it's already lunch time and I get home until later!!