8~

Destiny and its crazyness

Siwon’s POV

I gaped my mouth open as I see the horror in front of me, there is a word written on her arms. “Failure” was written on her arm and then I lifted the shirt and saw the angry red marks on the shoulders. Thank god was Saturday and then I hear the doorbell ring and I went to open the door. I saw a really pale girl who just stared at me while I bowed

“Who are you and what are you doing in my friend’s house?” she asked directly with a not so pleased face.

“I’m Choi Siwon, I am Lore’s neighbor I thought it was Friday so I came picking her up for school but remembered it was Saturday. She collapsed in my arms and I was going to get the first aid kit since she has some cuts.

“Again?” she mumbled a little bit angry passing me and going to Lore with a frown in her face.

“What do you mean again, and who are you?” I asked a little annoyed by the situation.

“I’m Angelique, her best friend and yes she has done them before” she said as she examined lore’s injuries and frowned deeper “I’ll have to talk to her but right now do you have some bandages and the aid kit?” she asked me while looking at Lore angry.

“Yes I will go next door to get them” I said as I left the house to go to Kyuhyun and encountered our door open with a drooling maknae.

“Earth to kyuhyun!!” I yelled at him while I entered the house.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I saw that pale girl with the long black hair, I was just seeing in amazed about her she looked SO HOT! I was on the space when I got knocked to reality when I hear Siwon’s yell

“Yah hyung! What is going on?” I asked as I tried to get to know the girl

“She’s Lore’s only friend I just came here for some bandages, looks like she cuts herself” I heard Siwon said worried and I gaped my mouth open

“Jinjja?” I asked surprised as hearing Siwon’s worry and then I went to the bedroom to take all the gauze I had.

“Let’s go hyung!! We need to save her!!” I yelled as I started going out the door running to Lore’s house seeing it open and that girl was there frowning as she held tightly Lore’s injuries. I just gasped at Lore being so pale and so vulnerable, I saw her friend again but I found this side not really amusing so I was walking to her with the gauze.

Angelique’s POV

I saw another guy walking and I frowned more “who the hell are you?” I asked annoyed because I knew Lore would want to end her life again if she knows these two know about her injuries and what she became ever since Matt. Aish that stupid guy, he dares leaving my friend like this.... he will pay I will make sure of it....

“I’m kyuhyun, Siwon’s friend and roomie” he said a little annoyed too and I frowned more “well what the are you doing in there? Put the damn gauses on her arms” I ordered and glared at him.

“You don’t give me orders and you never introduced yourself, how rude” he mumbled as he stood on place waiting for something I just rolled my eyes and I looked at him angrily.

“My name is Angelique, Lore’s only friend here so now please give me those gauzes to repress the blood from her almost DYING BODY” I said getting angrier already hating his guts for being so bratty and disrespectful towards me.

“Fine, just don’t get an heart attack” he said putting the gauzes on Lore’s arms and pressing them gently looking at my friend with a puzzled look.

“Since when?” he asked after a few minutes after I see his friend Siwon coming back with the first aid kit and opening the antiseptic bottle still a little worried plus nervous.

“You have no right to know by my words about her, if you want to know you must earn her trust and she will tell you when the time is right” I said a little angrier than usual this two butting in her life and wanting to know all her life when they have no right.

“Only if she did not had dated that ” I mumbled angrily and extended my hand “Siwon, pass me please the antiseptic to treat her wounds” I said as I was dead worry about her but I was going to nag her when she wakes up because she will listen to me and she better make it alive" Too many things passing my mind on about what to say to her, I don’t care if she ends up crying more but I have to tell her the cruel reality.

I felt the bottle on my hand and pulled away the gauzes and start applying the antiseptic to her craved word on the arm as I read the arm I got so pissed and pass again the bottle to Kyuhyun and motioning Siwon to come to do it himself

 “I have to go, tell her when she wakes up that I’m way too pissed at her and that I will come later to talk about it no matter if she wants or not” I said as I got up and stomped my way out all angry and then sighed worried on how those two will storm her with questions when I feel someone pull my arm.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I stormed out after her and took her arm, she pulled out easily and glared at me.

“What you want?” she asked angrily and glared more at me almost making a hole in my soul.

“What did you mean if she had not dated that ?” I asked quoting her exact words on the matter.

“Well before you got here the boy who used to live next door, yes in the house you guys live now, was a friend of her who she dated but ended up badly, I told her since the beginning not to date the damn guy but she did not listened to me and like this happens!” she yelled and burst out running all angry and I just stood there dumbfounded and gaping mouth open.

“What did she told you?” siwon said as he walked out looking at Angelique walking already angry and blinked several times before responding.

“She told me that she dated a guy before he used to live in the house we live now but things ended up badly and I guess that from there she would have started but there is got to be more than just a guy for her to start doing that kind of stuff” I said bluntly and blinked many times to digest the info her friend gave me and to realize we left her alone in the house.

“Let’s go back inside, DON’T DARE to ask her anything….. We have to earn her trust” Siwon said as we went back inside and saw Lore just staring blankly at the ceiling and I just heard sobs.

“Kyuhyun, go to the house…. Put away the first aid kit and I will bandage her wounds” hyung said as he stepped inside and I went back to the house thinking what Angelique told me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  AAAAAANNNNND I GOT TO UPDATE AGAIN...... sorry I have not posted it yet but I was having some blocks until today I had enough info to put it and now I'm working on the next one~