2~

Destiny and its crazyness

Lore’s POV

Biology class was interesting I had to do some research on the topic of cell biology and a bit on anatomy and how they were related.  Now I went to look for a campus to see my next class, Intro to Neurology.  Since my social skills are awkward I couldn’t ask anyone. So I started to run toward the med building and had my printed schedule. I deglossed the names of the buildings since they have the whole name on it.

“Aish por qué  tienen que tener los nombres completes en vez de las abreviaciones?” I mumbled to myself as I could see the whole name. When I saw my building and the classroom 189 I entered and saw a seat in the corner. I went up that seat I just paid attention to the neuroscience class. It was a Japanese teacher but I could understand her accent really well.

I got out of my class early and went to the math building since I had the Calculus course. I started with my headphones on and started walking. I proposed to meet the expectations of a scholarship student and just started to read my calculus book since I hate math I know I have to study more since math simply won’t get along with me.

I was not looking when I bumped into someone and fell on my scattering my few anticipation notes from my calculus class and my book hit hard the ground. He looked like a serious guy but at the same time he could be scary.

“Hey! Watch your way!” He yelled at me, he seemed to be really angry. I noticed the accent and knew he’s not from here.

“M-mianhe” I said bowing knowing that he’s a Korean boy. Though my Korean is not that good enough but I tried to talk it to perfection it.

“Y-you speak Korean?” He asked trying not to laugh.

“I know you want to laugh at my accent, and I get it is funny so laugh, don’t hold it” I said glaring at him.

“M-mianhe, it is funny. You’re not American right?” He asked in the middle of his laughter.

“You’re right I’m not American, I am Mexican. Besides that what’s your name?” I asked as I crouched down to pick up some of the notes that had been scattered.

“Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun and yours?” He said as he crouched to help me.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Kyuhyun Cho Kyuhyun and yours?” I said nicely helping that girl to get her scattered notes and as I picked them up I see they are math notes, calculus to be exact.

“Are these calculus notes? “ I asked curious.

“My name is Lore Bell and yes these are calculus notes, I took them in advance since I don’t really like math I have to study harder, so I took my notes before the course started.” She said like a nerd…. Omo I can’t believe someone pretty as her is a nerd~

“And like that what will you achieve?” I asked teasing her.

“I will get an A and conserve my scholarship here and going to the best med school with a scholarship” She said confidently, I dropped my mouth on amaze since she was the legendary scholarship student that always got an A in her entire life. Yes I heard the rumors while chatting up with a student on the calculus class.

Flash back:

“So did you saw a lonely girl here?” I asked my classmate Serena since I was still curious about the lonely girl.

“Oh, you mean Lore? Yeah she has been a lone wolf ever since elementary school, I was in the same classroom as her but she never took interest in social life whatsoever, she spent the lunchtime with teachers of higher level teaching her or helping her with everything she needed help. I went to the church she sings for a while and she has a great voice, besides being able to play several instruments she is legend because she has been able to manage all her schedule, with tournaments, exams, rehearsals, etc.” Serena told me; also she told me how she was always either at the library or under a tree studying for any pop quiz or exam during her free periods in middle and high school.

“She’s a very lonely girl; her only social life is the church choir she’s into. She has a tremendous curriculum since she has every minute scheduled in extracurricular activities.” Her friend Clara told me as she joined the conversation.

“Seriously? She needs friends, how can she get her feelings out?” I asked worried that she might be something like a cutter or like that.

“She writes her feelings and composes music according to her emotional status, and then she puts them in a file hidden in her computer. Never writes on paper since she doesn’t trust people” Clara said.

“She only has one friend she trusts the most but she’s not in this school” Serena said worried since she never likes to see people alone.

“I saw her in the morning but from far away, I am planning to tell Siwon-ah about her so he can befriend her since he only has me as friend” I said thinking of a plan with my evil smirk.

(End of flashback)

 

“So that’s why you are on every club, research, studying all the time alone but you forgot languages~” I said smirking.

“Nope I already know Spanish, as first duh, English, French, I’m on my own learning Korean and I am in the Italian class” She said with an evil sparkle in her eyes like she read my mind.

All I could do is remain silent while picking up her calculus notes and giving them to her. I can’t believe she’s sane mentally but she studied a whole bunch and not socialize much but still her social skills were not that awkward. 

“Sorry probably you are late for class and I have to encounter my friend” I said bowing in apology.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine jalgayo” She said bowing and running to her classroom”

I hope Siwon is not waiting for long….

 

Siwon’s POV

“Aish!! He told me at one time and I am hungry” I mumbled to myself in anger since I was already hungry.  He knew how I am when hungry so he better have a good damn excuse to keep me waiting.  I saw him running towards me with that face no one denies.

“I’m sorry hyung, I helped a girl who I bumped into and scattered her notes from the class she was barely going in. She’s the scholarship student, and actually she’s a lonely girl, if you bump into her please befriend her. I know you are in Italian class too right?” He told me with the pleading eyes to forgive him.

I sighed and nodded to answer his question of me being in Italian class. “Yes Kyu, I am in the Italian class, waeyo?” I glared at him while asking.

“Because that girl is in the Italian class too, she has a great variety of languages and she’s way too smart for you” He said teasingly knowing that I could be mad.

“Shut up, I’ll try to befriend her” I said glaring at him “Come on! Let’s go eat, I’m freaking starving!” I growled as dragging him with me. He kept me wondering about this girl now I have to get to know her better…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

안녕하게요!!! *bow* Mianhe for keep you waiting!! *bowing 90 degrees* I was having writter's block and I am right now at Music appreciation class, this is my 3rd week on school so I am trying my best to be a good author and update during a class if I get ideas. So how is school with you? :3 hope not that bad like me with premed classes and extracurricular activities~♥

Please bear with me taking long!! \(>^<)7 I promise I will compensate you, please comment on how you think about the story so far I am trying to update as soon as I can~♥ Maybe I double update today if I finish studying for my Bmed class ^^U

Hwaiting!!!

I will love you if you suscribe and comment in my story *-* pretty please *trying to do aegyo*