7~

Destiny and its crazyness

Siwon’s POV

I closed the window and turned off the light in my room and just went to the kitchen downstairs.

“Kyuhyun….” I said glaring at him while he was playing Spacecraft, yet again.

“What hyung? You were busy and I wanted to play, so who were you talking to?” He asked me with that face I could not deny, damn it Kyuhyun you and your innocent/not innocent look.

“With Lore, she’s our neighbor” I simply stated.

“WHAT? SHE’S OUR NEIGHBOR AND YOUR WINDOW’S ARE NEAR EACH OTHER?” he yelled then smirked.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun!” I flicked his forehead.

“What hyung?  Geez you need to get laid and lose that v-card already” he said like nothing rubbing his head and continued playing videogames.

“Aniyo, what I need is praying and that is only a thing to do with your lifetime mate” I said angry since really of all solutions he can give he gives me that crap?

“Aish, really you need the sermon about that for the 200th time?”I asked quirking my eyebrow.

“NO HYUNG, NOT THAT ONE!!” Kyuhyun shouted and hid behind the sofa.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

The doorbell rang and to escape from the sermon I ran to get the doorbell to see her.

“L-lore? What are you doing here?” I aksed then slapped myself in my head duh, give welcome to new neighbors!

“H-here, I baked these a while ago so they are still hot” she said giving me the cookies shyly.

“You are nothing like at school” I said in disbelief.

“n-nae, I know. I am only cold at school, and so you are siwon’s friend I see” she chuckled a little nervous. “Well I hope both of you enjoy the cookies, see you at school tomorrow” she said before bowing and starting to walk away to her house. Well better said she ran away and I closed the door to see one angry hyung…

“I-it was her hyung; she looked so different that at school.  She even brought cookies” I said in disbelief taking a cookie and eating it joyfully since it was actually delicious.

“Try them, they are good, before I finish them” I said munching a whole bunch of cookies. Siiwon took a tupper and took more than half about the cookies.

“Hey!! Not fair” I whined.

“Well you already ate half of your half cho kyuhyun” he told me and ran to his room with the cookies.

I continued eating my cookies with a tiny smile on my face ‘she’s good cooking, lucky woonie if they date’ I thought with a smirk as a plan was brought to my head.

Lore’s POV

I swore I never ran but when I got home I started to go upstairs into my room and then locking my bedroom and closing windows and curtains I close the bathroom door taking a blade I had “No soy lo major, nunca lo fui y nunca sere” I mumbled as I started writing the word failure in my arm and started crying “No caigas, porque ya vez que paso la otra vez con matt… saliste herida y debil no soy debil soy fuerte ya basta de ser debil para siempre” I said as continued cutting myself letting  the blood run through my arms and through my shoulders.

Bitting my lips to prevent myself from crying I poured alcohol on the cuts bitting harder to endure the burning but at the same time feeling good because it was what I deserve, pain and nothing else.

I got out of my bathroom and put a long sleeve pijamas and went to bed. Next morning good thing it was cold outside I woke up and got ready for school. I saw myself in the mirror and my eyes were red because of crying in sleep.

“Aish, not again stupid emotions” I mumbled as I put some drops on my eyes and they went back to normal. I went down and ready for school and ate breakfast. I see a note on the desk and frowned as seeing my parents already went back to Mexico with my sis since their break is over.

I sighed and then smirked since I had the home for myself and my parents still paid the house requirements then I ate nothing as I heard the doorbell ring. Still with a sleepy face I opened the door to see a worried Siwon.

After that I can’t remember and I saw black….

Siwon’s POV

I saw a sleepy lore with a weak walk and I got worried.

“You okay?” I asked her as I hugged her tightly. Maybe she was alright but I hugged her anyways still concerned.

“I’m okay, just sleepy and tired” she told me weakly before collapsing in my arms.

“LORE!! LORE!! PLEASE WAKE UP” I shook her as entering with her in my arms and took her to the couch and went to the kitchen to make what I can do, porridge.

I frowned seeing the kitchen so clean, so she did not ate at all since last night. I saw the note from her parents leaving in the middle of the night? That’s odd unless they don’t really like her. I frowned some more and sighed seeing a pale lore I got worried and went towards her seeing something darker from her long sleeve dark shirt.

I rolled up the sleeve and I freaked out, gaping my mouth open.

 

A/N: FINALLY BACK!!! OuOd first chappie that is angst but hope you like it and well I will keep on writting on this christmas break~