4~

Destiny and its crazyness

Siwon’s POV

I entered all embarrassed to the classroom and sat next to a girl, she looked really concentrated on the class but I felt her stare. She’s pretty but why so lonely? I will keep asking myself until I can get an answer. I sat and put my stuff as I took a piece of paper and felt the other girls in the class looking at me with a face of
‘are you crazy?’ I saw her looking at me, she was so pretty and nerdy looking.

Suddenly I realized she was really shy because normally the people get to talk to me but she is unique, like a rare pearl. So to break the ice I suddenly tapped her shoulder gently and she turned around.

“Hello, I am Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you” I said with a soft smile.

“H-hi, I-I am Lorena Bell, call me Lore p-please” She whispered to me with a shy smile.

So she’s shy, I wonder what make her like that; I think I might befriend her. What? Did she said Lore Bell? She’s the girl Kyuhyun talked me about? Well I’m making sure she can trust me and open up to me at least as a friend.

Well first I have to catch up with this class, hopefully she helps me. She really is something and too pretty to be a nerd, but then she’s lucky for having such looks and such brain. I must befriend her but not to use her, to make her open up a little more.

Lore’s POV

“What did I miss in these days I was not here?” He whispered to me smiling softly, I can swear that smile made me feel funny but I do not know why.

“Not much, just some grammatical rules and really few words” I whisper back smiling, and then I continue to take notes.

The class went on boring as usual I just took my notes and started recording the teacher by the time she asks me a question I just answered and like most of time I answered correctly. We were seeing the Italian terms that are used in music.

The class ended and I was putting my stuff away and I could see he already put his stuff away but he was waiting for me. I finished putting his stuff away and I closed my backpack, then I remembered that he needs the missing notes because he will need them for the homework in the future, so I take out my Italian notebook from my backpack.

“Hey, why you waited for me?” I asked too bluntly while getting up my seat.

“Just because” He said smiling. Now I can see his dark eyes, I can tell only by the name he’s not from here. He looks so handsome smiling like that. Suddenly I remembered the notebook in my hand and I give it to him.

“You’ll need the notes; you can lend it and give it to me tomorrow in class. No one wants to stay behind in the class” I said giving him the notebook.

“Seriously?!? That’s so nice of you!” He asked me surprised.

“Yes, you don’t have to worry. You need to have the notes in order to understand better the Italian language” I said smiling.

“What is your next class?” Siwon asked me with curiosity.

“I have band practice, is on the other side of the campus, thank God we have 10 minutes between classes. Which one do you have next?” I asked.

“Same, I play the piano. What do you play?” Siwon said. He trying to make conversation with me, a girl that no one sees.

“I play the Bb clarinet” I said a bit shy.

“You are shy I see; but you look really cute like that” Siwon said it while he chuckled.

“No one new ever talked to me before, I found it hard to make friends. Though I love languages but people are scared of me” I looked down as saying this.

Siwon’s POV

“No one new ever talked to me before, I found it hard to make friends. Though I love languages but people are scared of me” She looked down as saying this.

“Why so down?” I asked worried I might have touched a sensible topic.

“I guess I never talked about it just with my best friend” She said with a trembling voice, we were just outside the band hall and I knew then I needed to change topic since I did not wanted to make her cry on the first day I met her.

“We’re here, how distance goes shorter when having company nae?” I said laughing a bit nervous.

She just nodded, I wanted her to feel comfortable around me so I decided I wanted to go to a coffee afterschool but sadly I am new and do not know my way around yet.

“I’ll let you put your clarinet together and hopefully after this last class we can go drink a coffee. Would you like to accompany me after school? I am new in town and I don’t know a good coffee shop” I said softly as I opened up the door for her.

“Okay, I love coffee so I know a really good place with a good price” She said smiling and starting to put her clarinet together.

God, she looks so beautiful with the smile in her face, first I saw her serious side, then her almost fragile side and now her smile, all part of the same person. She sure is strong.

A/N: FINALLY I updated, maybe today will be double update if I get to finish my homework and reviewing for a midterm in my class of BMED ^^ everyone who has exams HWAITING!! ^^/  Author off now that my class is finishing ^^U I know I have to put attention but gosh is Music~ then band practice so hope I can update again today! :3 even if is before sleeping.... PLEASE COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINING saranghaeyo!~♥