3~

Destiny and its crazyness

Siwon’s POV

I dragged him to the cafeteria of the campus and put him down on the table,

“Cho Kyuhyun, I know you would not tell me about someone without a plan” I glared at him while I sat down putting my stuff in another chair.

“Molla, maybe her only friend is cute~” Kyuhyun said it like nothing.

“CHO KYUHYUN! You went insane?!??!” I asked dash yelled at him for such nonsense flicking his head. “You are barely here and you think that?!? You sure know how to handle the situation if she won’t like you or if she’s already taken” I scowled him.

“YAH! Don’t flick my head hyung~” Kyu whined at me giving me that look.

“Fine, I’ll befriend her but IF YOU DARE JUST USE PEOPLE THEN I’LL LECTURE YOU ON HOW WRONG IS AND WHY GOD WOULD BE MAD!” I glared at him before starting to eat.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Fine, I’ll befriend her but IF YOU DARE JUST USE PEOPLE THEN I’LL LECTURE YOU ON HOW WRONG IS AND WHY GOD WOULD BE MAD!” He glared at me before starting to eat. I knew he was serious when he gave me that thread and his church sermons are really a punishment.

“ANI!!! NOT THE CHURCH RELATED SERMON HYUNG!!! GOMAWO!!” I whined at him not wanting the sermon because it was my real punishment. Since he’s really religious and I am not; the sermons he gave were all religious so pure torture.

I just started eating hiding my real plan but I did not like the idea of the sermon. When we finished eating we went up for a walk and I talked to him about her or what I’ve heard about her.

“Aigo, that sounds really lonely.  Let’s see how it goes, oh gosh! I have to leave my class is starting soon!!” Siwon said jumping of his seat grabbing his stuff and rushing his way out.

Siwon’s POV

“Aigo, that sounds really lonely.  Let’s see how it goes, oh gosh! I have to leave my class is starting soon!!” I said jumping of my seat grabbing my stuff and rushing my way out.

I said that partial lie since I have to look for my Italian classroom. I went to the classroom not knowing the name nor the number class.

“Is this ECB1122?” I asked as I peeked in from the door.

“No, I’m sorry this is the French class” The teacher said glaring at me.

“I’m sorry, excuse me” I bowed and got out of the classroom. I wondered about another minutes. I entered German, French, Spanish, Korean class but then I saw the building.

“Six is the winner” I mumbled to myself before knocking the door of the classroom.

“Is this ECB1122?” I asked peeking inside the class.

 

Lore’s POV

After the calculus class I went to eat like always alone. I took out my Italian notes and started reviewing for today’s class.

“Dios, esto está fácil pero la verdad su pronunciación es un poco rara” I mumbled to myself as I finished eating and reviewing. I looked at the time and I raelized I have to go to the classroom.

I put my headphones on and started walking towards the Italian classroom and as soon as I reached it I went to my usual seat and put my backpack down and took out my notes and book.

“Bon giorno mis bambinos e bambinas” Mrs. Cedra and she started the class.

I was inside my Italian class; the teacher was explaining some basic grammatical rules, it was 10 minutes in the class when suddenly the door opened. I was really busy writing everything on the board before the teacher erased it.

“Is this ECB1122?” The student said exasperated, maybe he came running.

“Yes, are you the new student?” Mrs. Cedra said.

“Yes, I am sorry” He said.

“You’re late! You can’t come in” Mrs. Cedra said so coldly.

“I am so sorry ma’am. I got lost, I just got here today and I did not have the time to look for a map of the campus” He said really scared.

“Late is late, but it is the first week so I will give you this ONLY chance to enter, you already have 3 absences. You cannot miss any more classes if you want to learn Italian” Mrs. Cedra said firmly.

“Okay, thank you for the comprehension, where do I sit?” He asked a bit confused.

“Sit wherever you want to” Mrs. Cedra said enthusiastic.

“Okay, Thank you very much Mrs. Cedra” He said.

To my surprise he takes the seat next to mine, I turned around to see how he looked like; he looked scared and embarrassed at the same time. Looks like he’s shy but I am shyer to talk to him. I can’t notice his features really well because the room is dark for the smart board. Suddenly he interrupts my thinking by tapping my shoulder….

A/N: Mianhe I took long to update *bow* I've been busy with school, exams, wind ensemble, spanish club,etc. I'll try to be a good author *sobs* Please comment, subscribing is good too and upvoting too~ I BEG, don't let my story die *puppy eyes* If you find grammar mistakes I'm sorry and sorry with the mix of Spanish and English, that's how I have it on the word document. I am working on some details too and well....Author is in class now ^^U but I'll try my best to update soon~ I will love you if you suscribe and comment~

P.S. I need an image though I'll try to edit one but I know it will be awful xD